The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A new respiratory illness, not SARS, appears in China

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The number of trophy threads started in his honour would suggest otherwise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "cc"You will never ever get further away than New West

You are just a lame "talker" .. But dreaming can keep one going

Your beloved Jewish homeland Israel interests me, cc.

Just provide me with your address & i will send you a beautifuly giftwrapped Star of David when I am there since you are Jewish, cc.

No double talk or hokey diversion can save  you from being seen as a total dumbass fool

You can't do better than play the same old record over and over ... as you continue to make a total fool of yourself in public

Smarten up ... please ... I'm embarrassed for you .... If you can't smarten up, I suggest shut up

It's the same paranoid nonsense and gullibility over and over again that has no adult is interested in..

It's so boring.

ac_boring

He is a socially retarded kid trapped inside a middle aged man's body. We know that. But, this is a thread people are interested in. Nobody is interested in Scouse's pablum. Take it to another thread.

Really? How many scouse threads are there again? :laugh3:

How many has he started about cc or other posters who have wounded him?

I maintain adults aren't interested in his juvenile nazi fantasies or the meanies who have hurt him.

That's the thing.  With the exception of Shen Li, most of us on forums now are forty plus. The delusions of socially stunted teenaged boys trapped inside middle aged men's bodies repels not draws quality posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The coronavirus was created by China in collusion with sleepy Joe Biden to defeat Donald Trump. ac_dance

Mueller is looking for another scam to waste taxpayer's money on.

I don't trust this crop of Democrats to work with Trump to contain the coronavirus and the economic fallout from it. They only care about making Trump a one term president.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The coronavirus was created by China in collusion with sleepy Joe Biden to defeat Donald Trump. ac_dance

Mueller is looking for another scam to waste taxpayer's money on.

I don't trust this crop of Democrats to work with Trump to contain the coronavirus and the economic fallout from it. They only care about making Trump a one term president.

btw, how are your investments doing, seoulbro?

Ate they satisfied with your performance?

I told Shen Li to sell last week when the markets bounced over 1,000 points.

She said she bought in a Friday.

I hope she followed my advice.

Stock market got hammered today dow off by more than 5%.

Today I will drive one of the leading money managers in Canada.

It'll be interesting what he has to say.

Btw, a guy like him would be your employer, seoulbro.

No doubt he'd fire you if you were underperforming too, seoulbro.

Anonymous

its so bad out there that even the governments have been asked to intervene to prevent the markets from collapsing eh.

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro" I don't trust this crop of Democrats to work with Trump to contain the coronavirus and the economic fallout from it. They only care about making Trump a one term president.

Absolutely correct. We are witnessing a hate fueled catastrophe in action re: virus

They are and will continue working  only against him = nothing that needs getting done gets done  ... with the virus situation what it is and will be, this is catastrophe .. and they don't care so long as they thwart the current govt.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Joe the bum"

What part of buy low sell high do you not understand. What idiot would sell their long term investments when global markets are collapsing due to the coronavirus pandemic. If anything you buy now and hold. Coronavirus will come under control, and markets will go back up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "seoulbro" I don't trust this crop of Democrats to work with Trump to contain the coronavirus and the economic fallout from it. They only care about making Trump a one term president.

Absolutely correct. We are witnessing a hate fueled catastrophe in action re: virus

They are and will continue working  only against him = nothing that needs getting done gets done  ... with the virus situation what it is and will be, this is catastrophe .. and they don't care so long as they thwart the current govt.

Well like Hitler who killed your people, Trump brought it on hinself cc.

And not just Leftos.

But the banking/business establishment.

The fbi cia nsa. Mueller, Comey, globalist Republicans.

This Trump guy has got enemies up his yin yang cc.

Now the knives are out for him.

And the Democrats smell blood, cc.

Last days if Hitler...er I mean Trump on the horizon, cc.

cc

Anonymous

Is Joe saying that cashing the investments in our RRSP's that we've owned for years or decades, paying the taxes on them that are still worth more than we bought them at, because of a temporary downturn is how investing for one's retirement works?

:crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Investing for Dummies"
Quote from: "Joe the bum"

What part of buy low sell high do you not understand. What idiot would sell their long term investments when global markets are collapsing due to the coronavirus pandemic. If anything you buy now and hold. Coronavirus will come under control, and markets will go back up.

But Shen said she bought low on a Friday before the dow jumped 1500 points the next trading day.

Thats when I told her to sell cuz I knew it would be short lived and would soon collapse.

Even I could tell by the market data, behavior & graphs this market would collapse.

1929 or 1937 all over again

Ray Dalio & Tony Robbins told us so.

You know what they say.

Those who dont learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Anonymous

I know Shen Li, she isn't a day trader, she's a bargain hunter..

I don't know what she bought, but whatever it is she'll hold onto them until they are worth more.....she's only thirty five, so maybe decades.

cc

Joe, you have never owned a stock in your life.

Being driven by hate and jealousy of others you are a special kind of dumb

cc

I'm especially fortunate at this time - Everything is in property that is in a 3 month rising seller's market today or cash. Last year's real estate woes have completely reversed and prices and faster sales have improved greatly  .. I do intend to take advantage and  do some selling in another month or so

If I choose to buy in markets low and hold  it will pay off .. not sure if or when I will do that ..

I'm in a good spot right now so am in a   "play safe and careful" / think it through before moving mode at the moment

I feel very fortunate and appreciative

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview