Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

KEVIN!

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2020, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mordock"I fucked my best friends ex and can't understand why she was mad with me.

You should all come post at my hovel though as I'm really trustworthy.Hey stop deleting my threads you bastids chink lovers.

When?

About 20 mins ago. It was a thread titled MMP. I posted in it.

That cum bucket is so desperate for posters that she even lets sea major post on her hovel.You should all visit though as it's a lovely place and the owner is not in any way an untrustworthy whore that fucks her best mates b/f.

That waste of keystrokes is one of the more prolific posters at SG. What these admins(besides Fash and Cronus) don't get is that the temporary post count boost Sea Dunce gives a forum is detrimental in the long run. Nobody is going to write well thought out posts only to have them buried by that imbecile's spam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"
Quote from: "Captain Cock"
Quote from: "Guest"Not sure if there is any truth to this rumor but I have heard that fine upstanding stud of a man that goes by the name reaper has deleted his account at mmp and is starting his roast pit off again at SG and is bringing all his people with him.Apparently as soon as he came on the market Flea jumped at the chance to bring him to SG and made him co/owner.Someone sure fucked up there I tells you.

It's just a flame town rumor at the moment but wouldn't that be awesome and a big fuck you to people that think it's ok to shit on there best mates.

An alternative rumor is that Murdock castrated you with a nail clipper and your moobs have been leaking mayonnaise ever since

That's all true.I'm pretty scared of murdock .

What the holy fuck is up with you weeps.Five years ago you would have been ripping this non-entity of a troll a new arsehole and now you come out with that weak sauce.Tell me you atleast deleted her board before you left there?

reaper

Quote from: "Mordock"I fucked my best friends ex and can't understand why she was mad with me.

You should all come post at my hovel though as I'm really trustworthy.Hey stop deleting my threads you bastids chink lovers.

When?

That cum bucket is so desperate for posters that she even lets sea major post on her hovel.You should all visit though as it's a lovely place and the owner is not in any way an untrustworthy whore that fucks her best mates b/f.

That waste of keystrokes is one of the more prolific posters at SG. What these admins(besides Fash and Cronus) don't get is that the temporary post count boost Sea Dunce gives a forum is detrimental in the long run. Nobody is going to write well thought out posts only to have them buried by that imbecile's spam.

He's mmp's best poster.Let that one sink in lulz.

Murd loves him and even let him back in after I banned him twice.

Anonymous

When?

Why are you not dead from cancer yet?

reaper

Quote from: "Murdo"

When?

Why are you not dead from cancer yet?

Tales of my demise might have been greatly exaggerated sunshine.Don't believe everything you read on a troll board is all I'm saying.I'll be around for a long,long time yet.Classy post though Murd,pure fucking class.You're true colors are showing !!!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Oh hey weeps. My condolences to your testicles

By the way, Slum Cunt was around this way just the other day looking for you

Anonymous

When?

I want to talk to you. Check your pm's.

Anonymous

What's fucked up is I would be the one to get banned if I venture anywhere beyond here and an illiterate stalking spam monkey like Sea Dunce doesn't. Well, except for SG. However, the only reason I haven't been banned there too is because Thuggy has my back or rather my ASS.

reaper

Quote from: "ThugLife"Oh hey weeps. My condolences to your testicles

By the way, Slum Cunt was around this way just the other day looking for you

Fuck please don't tell him I've been around.I'm pretty scared of that dude too. *shakes uncontrollably*.

Anonymous

Weeps has lost it people.

This is what happens when you hang around with a bunch of females trolls for a year.rip soft lad.Come back when you find your bollocks.

Anonymous

I nose what happen to reaper.Murdock stole his nose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "mudcocks rancid snatch"When I went on Kevins podcast he jerked off in front of me.So I opened my legs and the putrid stench ruined the recording.I'm really mad Dovey had sex with him first so I'm going to hunt h8im down and make him smell my putrid stink hole like I did with Thuggy.

I prematurely ejaculated as soon as she said she was naked on the phone post interview and the recording was damaged so much came out.

Anonymous

Bwa hahahhahah you wish, Teeny~Weenie!  I didn't step foot in that bathroom aka recording room.... and I didn't step food in your "hood" aka the Midwest when you made it.  

Deuces!  And I mean peace and not the turd marinating in shit broth in your Ebola infested throne.

reaper

Quote from: "mudcocks rancid snatch"When I went on Kevins podcast he jerked off in front of me.So I opened my legs and the putrid stench ruined the recording.I'm really mad Dovey had sex with him first so I'm going to hunt h8im down and make him smell my putrid stink hole like I did with Thuggy.

I prematurely ejaculated as soon as she said she was naked on the phone post interview and the recording was damaged so much came out.

Da fuck.

You guys are weird.

Joo will you protect me from cunty?

Anonymous

Da fuck.

You guys are weird.

Why are you talking to the Teeny Tiny Penis and Murdy's box?  

Does someone need a midol & tamp?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview