Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Murdock

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2020, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Internet Police"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought he paid people for quality posts.

This is a SCAM.

Than what is KM talking about?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Dunno. Did he podcast it or print it?

Podcast

Anonymous

You can't consider traffic resulting from a nightmare PI fest actual forum traffic...

You don't build a 10 year board on toxic flame drama.  

Ask yourselves what state SG was in BEFORE you all started posting there that resulted in this current situation.... I was asked to return online after a 5 year retirement because it was sinking in May 2019.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdy"You can't consider traffic resulting from a nightmare PI fest actual forum traffic...

You don't build a 10 year board on toxic flame drama.  

Ask yourselves what state SG was in BEFORE you all started posting there that resulted in this current situation.... I was asked to return online after a 5 year retirement because it was sinking in May 2019.

I took a three year break from 2009-2012 before returning to start this place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TV Bad Girl"Murdock will not be joining any flame forums.  She does not agree with the flamer antics and believes that doxing and the toxic drama resulting therefrom has killed the game.  Trolls and Flamers will never get along because of this extreme differential in the tactical game infrastructure.  Mar-Teeny-Weenie can now attempt to use her in his podcast as a means to try to lure everyone to his site, but she would like to warn everyone about the major issues that Dove has had with him and how mentally unstable he is.  

Murdock was trying to bring the game back to the level it was played at on Trollvalhalla on her new site MMP.  None of the flamers joined TV back in the day because there was a strict PI policy in place and their antics (what you have seen at SG in the last few months) were not tolerated there.

She wishes that you all find happiness & prosperity in your personal and online endeavors.

Too bad she does it herself.  Biggest, and I do mean biggest, hypocrite of all these forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "TV Bad Girl"Murdock will not be joining any flame forums.  She does not agree with the flamer antics and believes that doxing and the toxic drama resulting therefrom has killed the game.  Trolls and Flamers will never get along because of this extreme differential in the tactical game infrastructure.  Mar-Teeny-Weenie can now attempt to use her in his podcast as a means to try to lure everyone to his site, but she would like to warn everyone about the major issues that Dove has had with him and how mentally unstable he is.  

Murdock was trying to bring the game back to the level it was played at on Trollvalhalla on her new site MMP.  None of the flamers joined TV back in the day because there was a strict PI policy in place and their antics (what you have seen at SG in the last few months) were not tolerated there.

She wishes that you all find happiness & prosperity in your personal and online endeavors.

Too bad she does it herself.  Biggest, and I do mean biggest, hypocrite of all these forums.

Old Murdy talks a lot about doxxing and PI. She has not given examples.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Dunno. Did he podcast it or print it?

Podcast

Okay, I listened and precious little it was that I took away from the exchange regarding quality of posts being a requirement for the $25 a week (or indeed a share in that pool, he wasn't particularly clear on which it was).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

She also craps on a load of old bollocks about about not joining any flame forums. She hasn't exactly given any idea as to where these mythical creations reside these days.

Anonymous

When Mar~Teeny~Weenie contacted Dove'a job... that was PI rape and an attempt to dox her offline. That is a flame antic.  Trolls avoid it at all costs and call it forum death.  

When I contacted Farmer's wife over 8 years ago in retaliation for his contacting my then husband at his job, which could have gotten me murdered... he was jealous and did that in retaliation.  He used my PI for revenge.  However, neither of us ever posted each other's PI online.  My action was purely retaliation.  It didn't make it any better.... I wrote about this when I opened MMP and said that the game was better before people started resorting to this antic in the thread on my site "The Farmer & the Bombshell."  My mission statement at MMP was to get away from PI/doxing... and this was before the Mar~Teeny~Weenie toxic shitshow drama with Dove.  

Flea has been holding onto that ever since I opened MMP... but I was a mod on SG from 9/18 - 5/19 and it was never an issue.  MMP opened in June 2019 and that's when I posted the story... but Flea was on CO when this all went down 8 years ago between me and Farmer.  You're being manipulated.

But what Flea isn't telling you is that it took multiple posters WEEKS to convince me to call Farmer's wife and when Farmer proved in his posts AFTER all that went down that he wasn't going to stop, I called her.  It was that or the cops and Oak had already turned him in for stalking her.  I felt the wife was the lesser of 2 evils at that point, but enough to get him to back off and it worked and nothing more ever came from it.  

By troll standards we both lost that game.  There was no winner.  I've never considered that a victory.  It's always been a shitty situation that I had to deal with that I didn't want to be in to begin with tbh.

Anonymous

I've never heard of Farmer..

Does he use any other handles?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mudcock"

When Mar~Teeny~Weenie contacted Dove'a job... that was PI rape and an attempt to dox her offline. That is a flame antic.  Trolls avoid it at all costs and call it forum death.

Couple of things.

First, the definition of dox. "Search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent." At least according to the Doxford Dictionary, which I think we can assume is a more reputable source than some geriatric spinster with an ax to grind and only a poor command of the English language to sharpen it against. You're welcome.

Second, doxxing is not a "flame antic" and no amount of insistence otherwise from a TROLL (ie: inveterate LIAR) will change this. Flamers flame, doxxing was never flaming, therefore you madam are full of stinky nutty goodness.

Third. Trolls DO NOT avoid it at all costs. I cite Caskur as Exhibit A in this regard, since she is a visible example of someone who has doxxed plenty of members and was an inductee into the ~T~D~T~. It may also please you to know that there were other members of the ~T~D~T~ to engage in such practices, some of those are yet still posting.

But do feel free to give further examples, even if they be as invalid as the ones you have provided here. Just know this; if the Oxford was indeed in error with its definition of what it defines as doxxing and you were magically in possession of the true and correct definition (you aren't, this is hypothetical) then you would have nuked your claim that trolls do not engage in such behaviour. Need I remind you, there was a post only a couple of days ago from a certain "anonymous" troll claiming that not only had the attempt been made to contact Martini's employer, but that said emplyer had claimed he no longer worked here.

I'd invite you to stop lying your arse off, except you are a troll and can, quite frankly, afford to shed a few extra pounds. Do go on.

Quote from: "Mudcock"
When I contacted Farmer's wife over 8 years ago in retaliation for his contacting my then husband at his job, which could have gotten me murdered... he was jealous and did that in retaliation.  He used my PI for revenge.  However, neither of us ever posted each other's PI online.  My action was purely retaliation.  It didn't make it any better.... I wrote about this when I opened MMP and said that the game was better before people started resorting to this antic in the thread on my site "The Farmer & the Bombshell."  My mission statement at MMP was to get away from PI/doxing... and this was before the Mar~Teeny~Weenie toxic shitshow drama with Dove.  

Flea has been holding onto that ever since I opened MMP... but I was a mod on SG from 9/18 - 5/19 and it was never an issue.  MMP opened in June 2019 and that's when I posted the story... but Flea was on CO when this all went down 8 years ago between me and Farmer.  You're being manipulated.

But what Flea isn't telling you is that it took multiple posters WEEKS to convince me to call Farmer's wife and when Farmer proved in his posts AFTER all that went down that he wasn't going to stop, I called her.  It was that or the cops and Oak had already turned him in for stalking her.  I felt the wife was the lesser of 2 evils at that point, but enough to get him to back off and it worked and nothing more ever came from it.  

By troll standards we both lost that game.  There was no winner.  I've never considered that a victory.  It's always been a shitty situation that I had to deal with that I didn't want to be in to begin with tbh.

And? I seem to recall you saying "Trolls avoid it at all costs and call it forum death."

But of course... you were "only trolling" when you made that statement.

Right?

Anonymous

Calling someones job out of spite because you got told to kick rocks, attempting to take income away from kids because someone didnt wanna play your bullshit game is something a complete shit bag does.

Period.

Poofer is a sleazy ass bag of useless fucking shit.

Dont care about "buuuutttt yooouuuuu" bullshit.

He is a vengeful, disgusting and deranged dead beat, child abusing peice of a fucking shit.  

No matter about the two or three flying monkeys he had who are stupid or nuts enough to go along with his "poor me" narrative.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Calling someones job out of spite because you got told to kick rocks, attempting to take income away from kids because someone didnt wanna play your bullshit game is something a complete shit bag does.

Period.

Poofer is a sleazy ass bag of useless fucking shit.

Dont care about "buuuutttt yooouuuuu" bullshit.

He is a vengeful, disgusting and deranged dead beat, child abusing peice of a fucking shit.  

No matter about the two or three flying monkeys he had who are stupid or nuts enough to go along with his "poor me" narrative.

Mel threatened to call CP and tell them I was drinking again. My plan is to retire abroad in four years. He was bluffing, but it still scared the hell out of me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I've never heard of Farmer..

Does he use any other handles?

unemployedkernel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview