Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Won't be posting here anymore.

Started by Anonymous, January 16, 2020, 04:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"
I'm not talking about booze nor am I comparing the two drugs.

I'm tired of idiots making excuses for rotten disgusting over-rated weed.

It's about time people spoke out against it like I do...

Speak out against it all you want...  It will make no difference.

Prohibition didn't stop booze, did it?  Nor will your efforts to control weed either...

It is what it is...  Canada has legalized it now, and if I'm not mistaken we're the first country in the Western World that has done so at the Federal level, meaning Nationwide...

As stated, I do not smoke myself, but have no problems with products that people will buy anyhow available in store for them...

It makes no difference.  People will consume what they like to consume, whether you like it or not...

And as stated, driving while impaired on any substance is a risk that one should not take, and there are harsh laws in place here should one get caught doing so, on any substance ...

Are you the one that will take twisted bleeding bodies out of mangled cars or are you happy that other people will do it?

Just goes to show what a selfish hedonistic bastard you are.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"Dope is a horrible drug that only use is for mothballs.

Heaps of my friends died or were severely injured in car accidents while stoned.

Only really stupid people fight for that junk to be decimalized. I don't want my family on the road the same time some drugged up loser is driving.

Heaps?  Dope usually mellows people out when they drive, so not sure how all your friends ended up dying after a couple tokes...

That said, weed is now legalized in this country.  I don't generally smoke it, but I have seen no changes here since legalization.  Our impaired driving laws are now pretty harsh, and that includes drugged driving.  Police have new tools to test for drug impairment now, and the penalties are similar to drunk driving.

Yeah, crap, crap, crap,... the same old thing I used to bang on about when I smoked the poison.

They can make a billion laws and it still won't stop dickheads driving stoned and killing other families driving on the roads.

There used to be a poster on here who insisted most people smoke marijuana for medicinal purposes..

She refused to accept that most people smoke it to get high.

We're getting plenty of idiot media support for medical use of dope as if it's the miraculous cure for all.

Go back 20 -25 years and Ritalin was the cure for wild children.... every kid was forced on it but parents were selling it or taking it themselves.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Imagine how fat caskur would be if she smoked weed.

No thanks.

M.O.D. already did that anyway.

">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview