Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Won't be posting here anymore.

Started by Anonymous, January 16, 2020, 04:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"Y'all are washed up old spazzes.

Good bye faggot.

Anonymous

Okay Edward.

Anonymous

There's no safe space here for asylum dwelling, poster stalking, gullible climate alarmist denying SJW's.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c7/af/b7/c7afb77f78704e8b76812ebb850f2d64.jpg">

Anonymous

Stick around Eddie, and share in the great news. Cross border construction of the Northern leg of Keystone XL will begin in the spring. Yahooooo

Anonymous

Edward is right, we're not a deranged stalker friendly forum like VF.

Odinson

Eddie/SMP always has the same exact mental breakdown..

And then he goes to Phoenix..

I think he is in some kind of a interval treatment where he spends time in the mental facility and home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Eddie/SMP always has the same exact mental breakdown..

I think he is in some kind of a interval treatment where he spends time in the mental facility and home.

He has been in a mental hospital. He has at least been investigated for stalking related offences, if not charged and convicted. For that reason, I don't believe he's allowed in the US.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Eddie/SMP always has the same exact mental breakdown..

He has been in a mental hospital. He has at least been investigated for stalking related offences, if not charged and convicted. For that reason, I don't believe he's allowed in the US.

Depending on the conviction, he could get a waiver..

My husband's company has sent Americans to Canada who had criminal convictions and vice versa..

They must have waivers though.

Anonymous

Depends on the offense, actually, when it comes to entering US with a record.  Canada has the same system in place also.

If what you're convicted of in Canada would be classified as a Misdemeanor in the US, you should be able to cross no problem.  If your crime equals a US Felony, you will have a problem and will need a pardon or a waiver before entering US.

Canada does it the same way, except our versions are Summary and Indictable offenses.  Americans with a criminal record could enter Canada provided the offense(s) is Summary Offenses, which is essentially the equivalent of a US misdemeanor.

I'll give you a real world example of how this would work:  A Canadian with an Impaired Driving conviction can enter the US, since the US views that as a Misdemeanor type offense.  On the flipside, an American could not enter Canada with a DUI on his record, since Canada views that charge as a more serious Indictable Offense...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Depends on the offense, actually, when it comes to entering US with a record.  Canada has the same system in place also.

If what you're convicted of in Canada would be classified as a Misdemeanor in the US, you should be able to cross no problem.  If your crime equals a US Felony, you will have a problem and will need a pardon or a waiver before entering US.

Canada does it the same way, except our versions are Summary and Indictable offenses.  Americans with a criminal record could enter Canada provided the offense(s) is Summary Offenses, which is essentially the equivalent of a US misdemeanor.

I'll give you a real world example of how this would work:  A Canadian with an Impaired Driving conviction can enter the US, since the US views that as a Misdemeanor type offense.  On the flipside, an American could not enter Canada with a DUI on his record, since Canada views that charge as a more serious Indictable Offense...

My husband's company brought an employee up from North Dakota who has a criminal record..

He had a waiver..

Anonymous

Ya, if what he has been convicted of is viewed as a more serious crime in Canada, a waiver would be required.  The US doesn't have a similar pardon system like we have here.  In Canada, not hard to wipe your record clean after a few years of staying out of trouble.  Very difficult, if not impossible, for an American to do that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Edward make forum sadz... :(

Squeeze me while you cry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Ya, if what he has been convicted of is viewed as a more serious crime in Canada, a waiver would be required.  The US doesn't have a similar pardon system like we have here.  In Canada, not hard to wipe your record clean after a few years of staying out of trouble.  Very difficult, if not impossible, for an American to do that...

I'm not sure what he did..

My husband only told me he got into some trouble when he was young....something like Herman's situation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview