News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

That is awful. I hear law enforcement wants to shut you down.

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 12:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Edward"I was apprenticing for a short time at an army base as a civilion. I decided fairly quickly that work wasn't for me.

disability pays better, no doubt.

Free money courtesy of the BC taxpayer.

...You Welcome, Eddy.

JOE, why do make up stories about people?

If he says he works, than he works.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I have paid more taxes in USA in the last decade from real estate and rental profits than Joe has likely paid in Canada in his whole 70 year lifespan so far.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

....You mean your grandfather & family pays the taxes on those properties they own so you the Incel can housesit & stay in them temporarily.

Anyways isn't there a limit on the amount of property you can own & income you can derive from them if you are on disability for your mental illness?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Edward"I was apprenticing for a short time at an army base as a civilion. I decided fairly quickly that work wasn't for me.

...You Welcome, Eddy.

He doesn't work. He doesn't even clean dogshit off the street or scrub piss off the sidewalk like anyone receiving government benefits should & dies.

He spends his time chasing whores on Vancouver's ghetto, the Downtown Eastside

And then he associates with bums & drug addicts on his way to visits at the mental health office there.

Anyways he was a major reason cited by members here to set up this forum.

To get away from him.

In retrospect, that was a legitimate concern as Eddy had been confronted by the police for stalking someone on VF.

Anonymous

...You Welcome, Eddy.

He doesn't work. He doesn't even clean dogshit off the street or scrub piss off the sidewalk like anyone receiving government benefits should & dies.

And then he associates with bums & drug addicts on his way to visits at the mental health office there.

To get away from him.

In retrospect, that was a legitimate concern as Eddy had been confronted by the police for stalking someone on VF.

You don't know anything about him and neither do I, you're making up stories about him like you do with everybody you don't like..

And this forum wasn't set up to get away from him, see you made up another story.

Anonymous

...You Welcome, Eddy.

To get away from him.

You don't know anything about him and neither do I, you're making up stories about him like you do with everybody you don't like..

And this forum wasn't set up to get away from him, see you made up another story.

Well, I've seen those concerns stated in writing  by members here which stated otherwise.

I will source them & send you the links/quotes.

So I din't make it up.

It's on the record.

Anonymous

...You Welcome, Eddy.

To get away from him.

Well, I've seen those concerns stated in writing  by members here which stated otherwise.

So I din't make it up.

It's on the record.

Yes, members here said that, but you said he was the reason the original ACF was set up and that is a bold faced lie..

I was one of the people who was here from the very beginning and only one(Romero) cited Edward as a reason for being here..

But, he didn't set up ACF, he only registered at the beginning.

Anonymous

If Joe didn't invent vicious gossip about people out of thin air, he'd have nothing to talk about.

Anonymous

...You Welcome, Eddy.

To get away from him.

So I din't make it up.

It's on the record.

Yes, members here said that, but you said he was the reason the original ACF was set up and that is a bold faced lie..

I was one of the people who was here from the very beginning and only one(Romero) cited Edward as a reason for being here..

But, he didn't set up ACF, he only registered at the beginning.

Sorry maybe I wasn't cleR enough. I don't think it was the sole reason, but it was a factor cited by your members to set up this forum.

And if they did, it was a legitimate reason.

I wouldn't want someone on an anonymous forum stalking me & contacting my employer.

That'saperson's livelihoid. Their reputation.

Eddy did that to 2 people on VF & Martini did that to someine on SG.

That is essentially sociopathic behavior & is acceptable grounds for a permanent ban.

If eddy or anyone has done that I'm nit sure why you even allow him to post here, even as a 'guest'.

I've often wondered why evs didn't ban eddy.

Is/does she get a 'fee' from his family or grandfather?

Anonymous

^Wrong, the reason this place was set up was my past hatred of evs. We couldn't post together on the same board, so the three of us(myself, Fash, evs) agreed to shut down the sub on VF itself and start a new sub on mmb.

The anti-Eddie crew joined later. Except for Romero as Fash said. He does hate Eddie and registered on day one.

Anyway, all that's ancient history. Evs and I are cool with each other now.  I've moved on from past battles, why can't you and Eddie kiss and make up.

Anonymous

Crock of shit. Nobody contacted blurt's sister's employer. Somebody left a comment on the company website using the handle eddie. As if I would post under that name. Everybody calls me that because they know I hate it. I don't even remember what was in the post but I doubt it was anything really. It likely would have gone under the radar but blurt's sibling spazzed out and tried to force them to delete it. They said no.

And who is the second person who's employer I am blamed for contacting? Nutty accusations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Wrong, the reason this place was set up was my past hatred of evs. We couldn't post together on the same board, so the three of us(myself, Fash, evs) agreed to shut down the sub on VF itself and start a new sub on mmb.

The anti-Eddie crew joined later. Except for Romero as Fash said. He does hate Eddie and registered on day one.

Anyway, all that's ancient history. Evs and I are cool with each other now.  I've moved on from past battles, why can't you and Eddie kiss and make up.

Joe seems to think if he keeps repeating his made up nonsense it makes it true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Wrong, the reason this place was set up was my past hatred of evs. We couldn't post together on the same board, so the three of us(myself, Fash, evs) agreed to shut down the sub on VF itself and start a new sub on mmb.

Old Joe is a over sixty and still a virgin. He lives in a make believe world of bullshit stories, gossip and the delusion that he's normal.

Anonymous

A common enough play. Pretty sure that Goebbels shtick gets waved about more often than you care to think. I know I've had entire sites full of people repeating the same made up nonsense, quite literally for years on end.

Hey, is Caskur still promising everyone I'm going to die of Hepatitis C any tick of the clock?

Anonymous

A common enough play. Pretty sure that Goebbels shtick gets waved about more often than you care to think. I know I've had entire sites full of people repeating the same made up nonsense, quite literally for years on end.

Hey, is Caskur still promising everyone I'm going to die of Hepatitis C any tick of the clock?

Who are you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Reality Check"
Anyways isn't there a limit on the amount of property you can own & income you can derive from them if you are on disability for your mental illness?

The limits for disability are very lax to begin with, and easy to get around them also if one wanted to...  It's quite different than welfare, which does scrutinize your holdings quite harshly...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview