News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

That is awful. I hear law enforcement wants to shut you down.

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 12:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Reality Check"
Anyways isn't there a limit on the amount of property you can own & income you can derive from them if you are on disability for your mental illness?

The limits for disability are very lax to begin with, and easy to get around them also if one wanted to...  It's quite different than welfare, which does scrutinize your holdings quite harshly...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Wrong, the reason this place was set up was my past hatred of evs. We couldn't post together on the same board, so the three of us(myself, Fash, evs) agreed to shut down the sub on VF itself and start a new sub on mmb.

The anti-Eddie crew joined later. Except for Romero as Fash said. He does hate Eddie and registered on day one.

Anyway, all that's ancient history. Evs and I are cool with each other now.  I've moved on from past battles, why can't you and Eddie kiss and make up.

Joe seems to think if he keeps repeating his made up nonsense it makes it true.

A common enough play. Pretty sure that Goebbels shtick gets waved about more often than you care to think. I know I've had entire sites full of people repeating the same made up nonsense, quite literally for years on end.

Hey, is Caskur still promising everyone I'm going to die of Hepatitis C any tick of the clock?

Who are you?

The one she insists on calling "Dum Sum", which is the best name lame she can come up for the sum cun`T handle I haven't used in years.

It's weird you know. I've used over 10,000 nicks over the decades, but it's the sum cun`T one people know me by here. Some people just can't let go, I tells ya!  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Wrong, the reason this place was set up was my past hatred of evs. We couldn't post together on the same board, so the three of us(myself, Fash, evs) agreed to shut down the sub on VF itself and start a new sub on mmb.

The anti-Eddie crew joined later. Except for Romero as Fash said. He does hate Eddie and registered on day one.

Anyway, all that's ancient history. Evs and I are cool with each other now.  I've moved on from past battles, why can't you and Eddie kiss and make up.

Joe seems to think if he keeps repeating his made up nonsense it makes it true.

A common enough play. Pretty sure that Goebbels shtick gets waved about more often than you care to think. I know I've had entire sites full of people repeating the same made up nonsense, quite literally for years on end.

Hey, is Caskur still promising everyone I'm going to die of Hepatitis C any tick of the clock?

Who are you?

The one she insists on calling "Dum Sum", which is the best name lame she can come up for the sum cun`T handle I haven't used in years.

It's weird you know. I've used over 10,000 nicks over the decades, but it's the sum cun`T one people know me by here. Some people just can't let go, I tells ya!  :laugh3:

I've heard of you, hello.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I've heard of you, hello.

ac_hithere

Hello. Again. I apologise in advance for not living up to the tales that you've been told about me.

Anonymous

:dash1:

ac_hithere

Hello. Again. I apologise in advance for not living up to the tales that you've been told about me.

Glad you found our little corner of the internet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I hear your property assessments went down while mine went up 24% this year!

Happy new year.

:8brw3y9:

You just watch while I correct my assessment!

Ripped the entire kitchen out tonight.  Trades come tomorrow.

The beginning of the transformation!  Next is two bathrooms that will be gutted and revitalized...

https://i.ibb.co/PTswhz4/IMG-3138.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista":dash1:

ac_hithere

No worries. At least this time around I have yet to encounter any unexplained "this IP has been banned" messages. Happy to see guest posting reopened too, with Infinitychan down the gurgler for the heinousness of hosting real life Fortnight gameplays in New Zealand's mosques, it's nice to know there's still places about where people can shitpost at each other without having to bother registering for the privilege.

Hope your trip to Taiwan was all it could have been.  ac_smile

Anonymous

ac_hithere

No worries. At least this time around I have yet to encounter any unexplained "this IP has been banned" messages. Happy to see guest posting reopened too, with Infinitychan down the gurgler for the heinousness of hosting real life Fortnight gameplays in New Zealand's mosques, it's nice to know there's still places about where people can shitpost at each other without having to bother registering for the privilege.

We're keeping this place a guest posting free for all..

I enjoy it too..

I'm going to Taiwan January 25.

Anonymous

I enjoy it too..

You ripped my forum idea off!   :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

I enjoy it too..

You ripped my forum idea off!   :sneaky2:

We've had this discussion before, I'm not trying to poach your posters..

We've had guest posting in the past and Shen Li requested we bring it back..

I have good relations with the other admins, how about you and I do the same.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Don't be so serious.  You Orientals need to be less serious.

We Orientals are like that.

Goodnight Mel, see you tomorrow.

Anonymous

ac_hithere

I enjoy it too..

I'm going to Taiwan January 25.

Nice.

Tell me, I'm interested. Do you regard Taiwan as its own sovereign nation or part of the Peoples Republic of China?

Anonymous

Nice.

Tell me, I'm interested. Do you regard Taiwan as its own sovereign nation or part of the Peoples Republic of China?

She does.

Other Asians here do not...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview