News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

That is awful. I hear law enforcement wants to shut you down.

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 12:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I hear your property assessments went down while mine went up 24% this year!

Happy new year.

:8brw3y9:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

G'day mate. You should go on your walkabout. That is what Australian aboriginees do when they become men?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I hear your property assessments went down while mine went up 24% this year!

Happy new year.

The value of the loony bin went up twenty four percent did it. They should spread the wealth around and buy you inmates a new straight jacket.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I hear your property assessments went down while mine went up 24% this year!

Happy new year.

Hello Edward, I hope you had a nice Christmas.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Happy new year.

ac_smile

While you're at it, you might suggest that Eddie get a job, Fashionista.

">

He collects disability courtesy of the BC taxpayer & handouts from his Grandpa.

A move to the 'Tough Love' province of Jason Kenney's Alberta would do Eddie & the BC taxpayer a lotta good.

Eddie hates Trump cuz he knows the Donald would put him to work cleaning tables at MacDonald's.

America may not be everybody's cup of tea, but they hate useless slackers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Recommendation"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Happy new year.

ac_smile

While you're at it, you might suggest that Eddie get a job, Fashionista.

">

He collects disability courtesy of the BC taxpayer & handouts from his Grandpa.

A move to the 'Tough Love' province of Jason Kenney's Alberta would do Eddie & the BC taxpayer a lotta good.

Eddie hates Trump cuz he knows the Donald would put him to work cleaning tables at MacDonald's.

America may not be everybody's cup of tea, but they hate useless slackers.
AISH is not to difficult to collect JOE....if somebody really needs it that is..

And I don't know where Edward's income comes from..

It's none of my business.

Anonymous

Even with freezing benefits, Alberta pays the highest monthly disability amount in Canada. Ontario is generous too. Manitoba and Atlantic provinces are cheap as hell. BC is good too. And like Alberta and Ontario they don't snoop to see if you faking an illness to avoid work. Joe gave me the scoop about the best provinces for slackers with no ethics to be in.

Anonymous

I have paid more taxes in USA in the last decade from real estate and rental profits than Joe has likely paid in Canada in his whole 70 year lifespan so far.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I have paid more taxes in USA in the last decade from real estate and rental profits than Joe has likely paid in Canada in his whole 70 year lifespan so far.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I see..

I hope you had a nice Christmas.

Anonymous

Thanks. You as well.

My holiday in phoenix was cut short because of a backed up pipe causing greasy water to surge out the sink. My insurance covers damage, airfare to rush back and compensation for cleanup. I will pay a bit extra and get nice counters and sink I wanted to do anyway. Worked out good. ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"Thanks. You as well.

My holiday in phoenix was cut short because of a backed up pipe causing greasy water to surge out the sink. My insurance covers damage, airfare to rush back and compensation for cleanup. I will pay a bit extra and get nice counters and sink I wanted to do anyway. Worked out good. ac_smile

My husband does all the repairs, maintenance on our house, but he doesn't like plumbing.

Anonymous

I was apprenticing for a short time at an army base as a civilion. I decided fairly quickly that work wasn't for me.

Anonymous

Speaking of welfare scammers. East Africans are the best at it.

QuoteRefugees sending 'suitcases of welfare cash' home to Somalia

Men and women pulling "suitcases full of cash" started showing up at Seattle's Sea-Tac Airport last year holding tickets for international flights bound for Africa.

Those hauling the cash-laden cases were Somali-Americans who'd come to this country as refugees. They routinely send money back to Somalia. And many of the greenbacks headed to the jihadist-infested East African country come from welfare checks the refugees receive from the U.S. government, compliments of American taxpayers.

https://www.wnd.com/2016/05/refugees-sending-suitcases-of-welfare-cash-home-to-somalia/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&fbclid=IwAR32QvBe_Gej7E1UgJBwct7b3628yIq9v9m3jI4w7DbFTFi-J7jgGNxgUzE">https://www.wnd.com/2016/05/refugees-se ... 7jgGNxgUzE">https://www.wnd.com/2016/05/refugees-sending-suitcases-of-welfare-cash-home-to-somalia/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&fbclid=IwAR32QvBe_Gej7E1UgJBwct7b3628yIq9v9m3jI4w7DbFTFi-J7jgGNxgUzE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I was apprenticing for a short time at an army base as a civilion. I decided fairly quickly that work wasn't for me.

disability pays better, no doubt.

Free money courtesy of the BC taxpayer.

...You Welcome, Eddy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview