Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Obvious Li""Made in China" is a quarantee for shit.

Like sending your husband to meet me is a quarantee for your baby growing without a father.

on this we agree....it is almost impossible to buy any product today not made in China....and it is ALL shit.....just horrible quality.......from food to industrial products it is all shitty, crappy and designed to break upon use......i am amazed that manufacturers don't move back to NA regardless of costs....i would be willing to pay double or triple for products that actually work

The best product that's made in China are the ladies. I have spent a lot of time in that country and never have i lacked for company. They are a nice change from Thai women with their pale skin and they are taller too.

They do not break upon use. The assembly lines in North America can`t crank out broads like that.

Shut up!

Asian women are beautiful but I do not like when a weirdo like yourself goes after them!

I refuse to believe that asian or african girls are our concubines.

They are very nice women and I have had sex with a lot of them. I´m big and what I´ve heard very handsome and the asian women liked me because I was so hostile. I kinda was on red alert when they approached me because I thought I was under attack.  :lol: There were males bothering me too. I baked one.

I was not used to that kinda thing and this one western guy dis-alarmed me.

Cultural differences... Males in such a close proximity are being considered a threat around here.

A poke is an attack and I will retaliate. Many foreigners learn that too late.

Chill, I am a laid back surfer. I am not into bein all dictatorish on women. Live and let live, that's my motto.

North American women are uptight about sex and relationships. Women here are not afraid to be themselves. They are not corrupted by the gender politics that is the North American meet market.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
The best product that's made in China are the ladies. I have spent a lot of time in that country and never have i lacked for company. They are a nice change from Thai women with their pale skin and they are taller too.

They do not break upon use. The assembly lines in North America can`t crank out broads like that.

Shut up!

Asian women are beautiful but I do not like when a weirdo like yourself goes after them!

I refuse to believe that asian or african girls are our concubines.

They are very nice women and I have had sex with a lot of them. I´m big and what I´ve heard very handsome and the asian women liked me because I was so hostile. I kinda was on red alert when they approached me because I thought I was under attack.  :lol: There were males bothering me too. I baked one.

I was not used to that kinda thing and this one western guy dis-alarmed me.

Cultural differences... Males in such a close proximity are being considered a threat around here.

A poke is an attack and I will retaliate. Many foreigners learn that too late.

Chill, I am a laid back surfer. I am not into bein all dictatorish on women. Live and let live, that's my motto.

North American women are uptight about sex and relationships. Women here are not afraid to be themselves. They are not corrupted by the gender politics that is the North American meet market.

I do understand... No1 wants to date american chicks.

Here in europe I´ve heard many times "anything but american".

American women think that every male wants them.  :lol: Obnoxious whores are good for one night poon but after that... No fucking way!

Whores of the world. Easy poon and that´s what I like.  :lol:

Odinson

We need more american over here!!

To take care of my itch.  :lol:

Women whom take pride in being a cumdumpster.

"I have had many males" of course you have since our dicks are poonhounds and we take every available chick.

Modern day chicks take pride in being holes to slide our dick in.

Horses cock of course and when their pussy looks like a sarlaccs pit from star wars, they wonder why we do not want to have sex with them anymore.

We guys might be poonhounds but we do not stick our cocks to snake infested pits. Gotta draw the line at some point.

Odinson

Sometimes I like this modern style...

Women are as easy as fuck.

No more "courting" just one night stands. :lol:

I don´t have to clown around when I feel an itch in my balls.

Odinson

I´m just saying how things are.

I´ve seen some nasty poons in my time...

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"We need more american over here!!

To take care of my itch.  :lol:

Women whom take pride in being a cumdumpster.

"I have had many males" of course you have since our dicks are poonhounds and we take every available chick.

Modern day chicks take pride in being holes to slide our dick in.

Horses cock of course and when their pussy looks like a sarlaccs pit from star wars, they wonder why we do not want to have sex with them anymore.

We guys might be poonhounds but we do not stick our cocks to snake infested pits. Gotta draw the line at some point.

^ Hopeless romantic.

A real man respects women.

Anonymous

I do not understand why Odie suddenly hates Shen Li..

She always spoke fondly about him to me.

Romero

The Finnish "god" has revealed his true identity. He's nothing more than trash. It was all an act.

I don't think it's quite a case of suddenly hating Shen Li. Apparently Odie has always hated himself. He has a sick and twisted way of trying to deal with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"The Finnish "god" has revealed his true identity. He's nothing more than trash. It was all an act.

I don't think it's quite a case of suddenly hating Shen Li. Apparently Odie has always hated himself. He has a sick and twisted way of trying to deal with it.

He is a very angry man Romero.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I do not understand why Odie suddenly hates Shen Li..

She always spoke fondly about him to me.

I do not hate her, fashie..

I guess the need for extinction of me really set me off.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"The Finnish "god" has revealed his true identity. He's nothing more than trash. It was all an act.

:lol: I´m not a single pattern mind coon like yourself.

+3580420546039 call me. My number is free from spam numbers so you shrimpy dicked flowerhead ass can go fuck yourself with it.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Odie, yes but I believe he is trolling. Renee prejudiced, FUCK NO!!

Every single time Renee talks about black people, she has nothing but bad things to say about them.

What did I say that was bad? All I said was that they have a tendency of dating ugly low class white women.  So now I'm prejudiced because I said black guys tend to have bad taste in white women?????? I had no idea that commenting on someone's taste in women was now a racist thing.  :lol:

As I've said over and over again, you sure are dumb. It's amazing that there is even enough brain function going on inside your head to keep your involuntary body functions active. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Blacks can say all kinds of vile nasty things about other ethinc groups and nobody even bats an eye.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

Quote from: "Renee"What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.  :eyebrow:

Quote from: "Renee"It's the urban black culture (excuse me, "African American"). The students aren't in school to learn, the teachers have no intention of teaching and parental involvement.......forget it, no such animal. It's all a show put on with taxpayer money. Guaranteed the victim is probably one of the only kids in the class that can read or write his own name and THAT is why he is being victimized by his classmates.  This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Now, how would you know if black guys tend to have bad taste in white women? You have no way of knowing anything about the thousands of black male/white female relationships. You're just making a prejudiced assumption. If a black man is with a white woman, she must be ugly and low class!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Blacks can say all kinds of vile nasty things about other ethinc groups and nobody even bats an eye.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

Quote from: "Renee"What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.  :eyebrow:

Quote from: "Renee"It's the urban black culture (excuse me, "African American"). The students aren't in school to learn, the teachers have no intention of teaching and parental involvement.......forget it, no such animal. It's all a show put on with taxpayer money. Guaranteed the victim is probably one of the only kids in the class that can read or write his own name and THAT is why he is being victimized by his classmates.  This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Now, how would you know if black guys tend to have bad taste in white women? You have no way of knowing anything about the thousands of black male/white female relationships. You're just making a prejudiced assumption. If a black man is with a white woman, she must be ugly and low class!
[/b]

you forgot to add..."and low or no self esteem"........you are welcome homy

Odinson

Black men have lower standards and they will blindly go after any white woman they can get.

Black men cooning for white women is no secret.