The best topic

Replies: 8357
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:04:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Flea

Started by Anonymous, January 13, 2020, 10:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Captain Obvious"
Quote from: "Guest"I'm not going to allow the shit that Mar~Teeny~Weenie did to Dove to happen on my forum.... we aren't about the toxic flame drama on MMP.

MMP was created with SG in mind.  When our originating site Trollvalhalla was in the golden era (when the shitz & gigglez were rampant), DaOutskirtz forum was also up and running.  You had a place to chill (DO) and a place to fight (TV).  This was all discussed before MMP was created btw.  

Flea wants me 86'ed online because she can't handle fighting me on a flame site.  SG is the first flame site I've ever been a member at and she banned/deleted/thread locked for ZERO TOS violations on my

part.  

I keep bringing trolls who were well known to this game back at MMP, not driving people offline.. what has SG resulted in besides headaches for the members of the forum community?  It's fun, but at a cost to someone is my point...

Your forum is dead because no one wants to stay there to kiss your enormous bum.

I've seen pics of Murdock, but you couldn't tell she is fat. However, a few people posted on SG that she's a whale. In all fairness, people that don't like me, call me a wide load too. I'm not , by the way. I take it all with a pinch of salt. :crazy:

Murdy aint fat. The meat is in all the right places

I think i can speak more authoritively  on the matter than most

You old dog. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"Murdy aint fat. The meat is in all the right places

As in far, far away from her blue waffles? Yes, I heard her moose knuckle was largely untenanted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"How do you do it? How do you create such a successful forum that we ALL like posting at. Lots of laughs and lively discussions. Perhaps you could offer some motherly advice to poor Murdy. Her forum is on death's doorstep and really needs your expertise.

I like both of those gals. And those cougars are both hot too. Old flea is more of the manager type, which is why she does so well as an admin. Old Murdy would be better as a mod leading the flaming and discussion charge. If they joined forces, man would that be one hell of a forum.

Ive always felt that if all three of these boards combined it would be awesome for the community

But it doesnt look like that will ever happen

I want that too Thuglife..

I'm willing to do my part to make it happen.

Anonymous

Probably the only successful way to ever make that happen with any possibility of success would be to run one forum under one domain, but have different subs for each Admin, since I can guarantee that certain forum operators will want to keep their way of doing things.

Of course, the problem will also arise as to who would have access to the server, since that person could wipe out all boards with a couple of mouse clicks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"How do you do it? How do you create such a successful forum that we ALL like posting at. Lots of laughs and lively discussions. Perhaps you could offer some motherly advice to poor Murdy. Her forum is on death's doorstep and really needs your expertise.

I like both of those gals. And those cougars are both hot too. Old flea is more of the manager type, which is why she does so well as an admin. Old Murdy would be better as a mod leading the flaming and discussion charge. If they joined forces, man would that be one hell of a forum.

Ive always felt that if all three of these boards combined it would be awesome for the community

But it doesnt look like that will ever happen

I'm not teh issue.... the guest posting at this site proves your theory.  I literally haven't had that much fun online since TV.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Mel"Probably the only successful way to ever make that happen with any possibility of success would be to run one forum under one domain, but have different subs for each Admin, since I can guarantee that certain forum operators will want to keep their way of doing things.

Of course, the problem will also arise as to who would have access to the server, since that person could wipe out all boards with a couple of mouse clicks.

That can all be created with relative ease

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Probably the only successful way to ever make that happen with any possibility of success would be to run one forum under one domain, but have different subs for each Admin, since I can guarantee that certain forum operators will want to keep their way of doing things.

Than let's make that our new years resolution..

I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

Yeah, well count me out. I saw where the SQL injections that trashed the Flame Truth software were being launched from, and Jersey Gurl's subsequent insistence that it "must have been down to Cunt installing hacks" I know for myself to be pure crap, since (and Ceedub will confirm this) I installed nothing to the board whatsoever, merely administered the audio/visual components of the aforementioned site.

It will be interesting to see just how long it takes after Ceedub sends the new site live to the public as to when the next round of attempts to take it offline begin. And you may like to talk up how well you get along with her, but I suspect it will be a cold day in Hell the day she willingly allows Jersey Gurl within coo-ee of her software.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Yeah, well count me out. I saw where the SQL injections that trashed the Flame Truth software were being launched from, and Jersey Gurl's subsequent insistence that it "must have been down to Cunt installing hacks" I know for myself to be pure crap, since (and Ceedub will confirm this) I installed nothing to the board whatsoever, merely administered the audio/visual components of the aforementioned site.

It will be interesting to see just how long it takes after Ceedub sends the new site live to the public as to when the next round of attempts to take it offline begin. And you may like to talk up how well you get along with her, but I suspect it will be a cold day in Hell the day she willingly allows Jersey Gurl within coo-ee of her software.

It's my understanding Biggie looks after all things tech at SG.

Anonymous

It's my understanding Jersey Gurl looks after all things tech at SG.

She does. She also looks after all things tech at Mudcocks Shitpit. I can just imagine the glee with which she is rubbing her hands together at the prospect of getting her claws into this place.

Say, on a somewhat related note, what do you think about the PRC's efforts to extend the sphere of their social credit score into Hong Kong and Taiwan? I know Australia has seen some grumbling about the creep and creep of it into Darwin, just wondering how you felt about it, given your understandable predilection towards Taiwan's sovereignity?

Anonymous

It's my understanding Jersey Gurl looks after all things tech at SG.

She does. She also looks after all things tech at Mudcocks Shitpit. I can just imagine the glee with which she is rubbing her hands together at the prospect of getting her claws into this place.

Say, on a somewhat related note, what do you think about the PRC's efforts to extend the sphere of their social credit score into Hong Kong and Taiwan? I know Australia has seen some grumbling about the creep and creep of it into Darwin, just wondering how you felt about it, given your understandable predilection towards Taiwan's sovereignity?

Taiwan just had an election and President Tsai's pro independence Democratic Progressive Party won a decisive win..

The pan green side, or pro Taiwanese independence parties won a majority of the seats in the legislative Yuan too..

Naturally, I was quite happy about that and Beijing very unhappy..

Before the Hong Kong protests, the KMT and DPP were tied in the polls..

Beijing's interference in HK helped reelect a pro sovereignty government in Taiwan.

:laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Yeah, well count me out.

....... that uncomfortable  silence when the person who was never invited to begin with because they smell funny declares they arent going to the party

I think the community will scratch by without all two of your regular posters, Slow Cunt

Mint?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista" I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

I'm not the issue.  

But I'm also not an unreasonable panel abuser... so there is that....

Anonymous

Yeah, well count me out.

....... that uncomfortable  silence when the person who was never invited to begin with because they smell funny declares they arent going to the party

I think the community will scratch by without all two of your regular posters, Slow Cunt

Mint?

Thuglife, let's make this happen this year..

I sent a pm to Murdock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Fashionista" I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

I'm not the issue.  

But I'm also not an unreasonable panel abuser... so there is that....

What assurances would you need to agree to this?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview