Oh Do Dah Day.

Where will the scroll bombs stay?

Here they're just in the way,

They have no couch on which to play,

(lol) Oh Do Dah Day.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2AMARmMSoJcgjODvvl/giphy.gif">

:laugh:

Anonymous

I don't know about joining a flame forum. You know, what with me being a nerd and all.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't know about joining a flame forum. You know, what with me being a nerd and all.

SG has it all. Flame forum, politics, chit chat, shoutbox...we even have a landfill for shit posting. Try it out...you can always choose not to come back if it's not for you.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't know about joining a flame forum. You know, what with me being a nerd and all.

SG has it all. Flame forum, politics, chit chat, shoutbox...we even have a landfill for shit posting. Try it out...you can always choose not to come back if it's not for you.

Fash, Shen Li, and Herman sure like it. I don't know. I don't handle being trolled very well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"You don't need to see shit cuz proof or no proof, she still don't get to join. She's not worth going to jail over and that's exactly what will happen if she contacts my family.

This is someone who created that shithole dead zone site with the intent of " stealing flea's membership and making SG go 404 ". Even after she spammed the SG membership via PM, this bitch still couldn't make a busy successful site. You really think imma let her try and come and ruin what we've created ? That's all she'll do cuz the members will end up deserting SG if they have to read her life stories. I think it's hilarious that any of you thought I'd agree to this.

I do wanna thank her tho for admitting that she's the one behind the guest posting. Now Poofer and cunt know it wasn't me cloning or posting personal shit.

She has also posted my work details all over her board because she could not take some mild trolling off of me.She was hysterical and posted it for all to see.Vitriol was disgusted and edited it out but the intent was there to doxx my place of work.

Oak xxx

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Mel"Probably the only successful way to ever make that happen with any possibility of success would be to run one forum under one domain, but have different subs for each Admin, since I can guarantee that certain forum operators will want to keep their way of doing things.

Of course, the problem will also arise as to who would have access to the server, since that person could wipe out all boards with a couple of mouse clicks.

That can all be created with relative ease

Than let's make that our new years resolution..

I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

Absolutely NOT. I can work with you, not her.

She's never going to be welcomed at SG. ANYONE who threatens to contact my spouse/family over this flame shit will never be welcomed there. Given that she has a history of doing so PLUS I know she's the one who encouraged Dovey to contact Poofer's BM, absofuckinglutely NO. She has no self control when it comes to bringing up people's families/kids and I've put way too much effort in making sure that stuff doesn't happen there. The answer is NO, please do not ask again.

No, my husband and I mutually decided to contact her ourselves because we had her property and Poofer was being unreasonable.

She is not his family and his feelings about me speaking to her because he left her property at my house are not my problem, or anyones problem. He didnt have to cry about the Switch all over the damn internet.

I was perfectly 100 percent in doing that. It was absolutely the right thing to do.

It is not at all comparable to tracking another posters family for the sake of harrassment and stalking some online enemy. I had her property. I wanted it out of my house.

Shes a grown woman and she isnt Poofers propery. She wasnt obligated to speak to me. But she was very nice, felt bad I had to deal with him and was grateful to get the Switch back.  I firmly stand by my actions there proudly.

It's not his business who she or myself talk to. We could hang out on weekends and it's none of gotdamn business.

No one influences me to do anything. I am fully in control of my own decisions and no one is gonna make me do shit I dont agree with or want to do, which is exactly what Poofer learned the hard way.

That situation didnt belong on the internet and these forum rules about contacting family do not apply either.  He created a real life situation where I had her real life property and needed to return it.  

Murd had nothing to do with that decision. That was me and GB, 100 percent.

I have never ever in my life doxxed or harrassed or contacted anyones family from the internet ever. And it's nothing I condone or approve of and absolutely no one is ever gonna influence me into doing anything of the sort.

As an SG reg and a MMP Admin, why the fuck is SC talking about a possible blend of boards he wasnt invited to?

Anonymous

As for the rest of the convo, like Joo, I wish things could be less fractured and more welcoming across the board and in a way were people could work around these issues.

But we cant make anyone do anything they really dont want to do and it doesnt seem like there are any solutions to be had.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Fash, Shen Li, and Herman sure like it. I don't know. I don't handle being trolled very well.

Youd be alright.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

As an SG reg and a MMP Admin, why the fuck is SC talking about a possible blend of boards he wasnt invited to?

Sube tu invitación a tu cloaca, rata voladora.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Paloma inglés"
Quote from: "Guest"

Sube tu invitación a tu cloaca, rata voladora.

I'm not inviting you to shit and if you wanna call me something stupid like "flying rat" may as well do it in English, chicken shit.

Anonymous

They like it there do they. ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Oh yes, it's a fun, interesting forum. The exact opposite of MMP. Murdock doesn't know what she's missing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh yes, it's a fun, interesting forum. The exact opposite of MMP. Murdock doesn't know what she's missing.

:roll:

Biggie Smiles

Oh yes, it's a fun, interesting forum.

Plus we make fun of long winded bio-hazards behind their backs while they're busy painting the windows with their tongue.

it's an all around riot  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"

Oh yes, it's a fun, interesting forum.

Plus we make fun of long winded bio-hazards behind their backs while they're busy painting the windows with their tongue.

And Bonesaw laughs at you all for being trolled.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview