Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

That was fun.  :icon_wink:

And, for the record, I don't have an accent, you do.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"That was fun.  :icon_wink:

I was born in Canada, but my first language is Ukrainian. My mom and the old man are immigrants. I had an accent when I spoke English until I was about thirteen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I was born in Canada, but my first language is Ukrainian. My mom and the old man are immigrants. I had an accent when I spoke English until I was about thirteen.

All the times we have talked on the phone, I thought your slurred speech was alcohol induced. Silly me, it's your East European accent.

Anonymous

What's so god damned important that you need to phone each other?  Can't you just communicate via forum?

kiebers

Quote from: "Mel"

What's so god damned important that you need to phone each other?  Can't you just communicate via forum?

Simple....We wanted to talk about you without anyone else knowing.

Hey!!! I don't have an accent...LOL

At least I don't finish a sentence with "eh". Although I don't really think you did.

Really enjoyed the chat. That hour went by fast...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

It did.

And didn't I predict Mel's reaction once he found out we'd chatted over the phone? I did.

That boy is as predictable as a rusty robot. All squeaking and creaking and flying springs and screws when the program tape spools out.

(insert cartoon sound effects here)
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I just find it odd that two grown men from an anonymous board would like to have phone chats together.  I'm not trying to suggest anything here, for the record...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

All the times we have talked on the phone, I thought your slurred speech was alcohol induced. Silly me, it's your East European accent.

It's my frickin Ukrainian accent, I swear officer.

Blurt

Quote from: "Mel"I just find it odd that two grown men from an anonymous board would like to have phone chats together.

Two grown men? You mean, like, adults?

Why, yes, we chatted like adults.

No mention was made of farts, pee-stained couches, bloody underwear, the White Man's Burden, Chinese drivers, the 1950s, Mein Kampf, sexy trannies, or East Indian dump truck owners.

It was fucking magical.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Mel"I just find it odd that two grown men from an anonymous board would like to have phone chats together.

Two grown men? You mean, like, adults?

Why, yes, we chatted like adults.

No mention was made of farts, pee-stained couches, bloody underwear, the White Man's Burden, Chinese drivers, the 1950s, Mein Kampf, sexy trannies, or East Indian dump truck owners.

It was fucking magical.

Is there anything left to talk about.

:laugh:

Blazor

Ha! Too cool y'all lol.

I have a feeling my accent is prolly similar to Kiebers lol. Texans and Virginians are known to have the closest accents.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Ha! Too cool y'all lol.

I have a feeling my accent is prolly similar to Kiebers lol. Texans and Virginians are known to have the closest accents.

Upstate New Yorkers and Ottawa Valley accents are quite close and frequently get mistaken for one another. The differences are there if you know what to listen for though. Same goes for British, Australian and New Zealand accents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Blazor"Ha! Too cool y'all lol.

Upstate New Yorkers and Ottawa Valley accents are quite close and frequently get mistaken for one another. The differences are there if you know what to listen for though. Same goes for British, Australian and New Zealand accents.

Who can't tell the difference between British accents and those of Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. I can tell the difference between Australia and the heavy nasal New Zealand drawl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

That is good. London's accent is easier to understand than Northern England accents.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview