Last post: Today at 08:53:18 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Thanks for the phone convo, Tex.

Started by Blurt, January 19, 2020, 02:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Always try before you buy!

:laugh3:

Buyers remorse is REAL...

This year will be our twentieth anniversary.....no regrets.

You're so cute Fash!  Congratulations.  I've never talked to any man on the phone (from these boards)as of yet.  I only heard  Rancid voice lol back in the day, his accent is so awesome. There was one, I thought we would of spoke by now but never happened.  Oh well.  I'm a lot like you scared to wonder what the other would think.

I was so relieved when Blurt didn't answer his phone..

I left a message.

Blazor

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Blazor"Hey Mel, got one here at work for ya, shes in her lower 50's, still a virgin lol. Cause shes so Christian, she never would put out til marriage, yet she never married. Hasnt been on a date in over a decade too lol.

A little too old for me, but I know the type...  Best to avoid!

My Uncle dated one many years ago, and told me stories about her.  She was shockingly beautiful, but the relationship didn't work.  You see, to her eyes, everything was "bad and evil."  He wanted to take her dancing at the local pub, back when people would still do that.  Nope:  Dancing was evil.  Put the wrong record on the player?  Don't do that either, as many popular songs were "evil."

He tried to explain to her that not everything in the World is "bad and evil," but of course when you have people like her that are so entrenched in their faith, you can't change them.

Oh my gosh, this is exactly this girl!!! lol

Music, movies, etc, she has lived a very sheltered life.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Blazor, you and Mel talk about those ladies as if what they are doing is wrong.

Odinson

Waiting until marriage might be an impossible task..

Especially if the soon-to-be wife seems to be very willing to have sex..

Horny, red cheeked and glowing..

She has to wear a burkha.

But even with burkha on, I can smell her horniness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Waiting until marriage might be an impossible task..

My husband and I made sure we didn't put ourselves in a position where we would be tempted when we were dating and engaged.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Blazor, you and Mel talk about those ladies as if what they are doing is wrong.

If what they think is "right" then more power to them. But to me, this is a set up for failure. Not being wise to the ways of the world for one thing. Plus now shes in her 50s and will die a single lady with no kids, because she was picky about things. She is not going to be able to take care of herself in the future either when her parents die (she still lives with them). I feel real bad for her.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Mel"I'm an Atheist, as my Grandfather was, but my Grandmother was somewhat religious...  That's why I was baptized in a Lutheran Church as a baby.

That said, I haven't stepped foot in a Church-run facility since I was kicked out of Sunday School at age four, and I'm not joking about that..

What I'm getting at, is I see hot-as-fuck women attending Churches...  White women with fine bodies, and beautiful hair...  Blonde/Blue is what I'm talking about!

They just seem to gather there!

Right or wrong, I should visit a Lutheran Church one day, to see if I should get back to my 'roots'...

Hey Mel, got one here at work for ya, shes in her lower 50's, still a virgin lol. Cause shes so Christian, she never would put out til marriage, yet she never married. Hasnt been on a date in over a decade too lol.

Anybody that old who has never been laid will die a virgin just like Joe.

Blurt

You're so cute Fash!  Congratulations.  I've never talked to any man on the phone (from these boards)as of yet.  I only heard  Rancid voice lol back in the day, his accent is so awesome. There was one, I thought we would of spoke by now but never happened.  Oh well.  I'm a lot like you scared to wonder what the other would think.

I left a message.

Fash, it was to be a phone conversation. Like, over the phone. About forum stuff. Smiley sets and whatnot.

Damn, you make me sound like ol' Mr. Scratch himself.

Still, I respect your feelings about this. You're talking to a guy who'll cross the street at night just so that a woman walking further ahead of him on the same sidewalk doesn't get too nervous.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

I left a message.

Fash, it was to be a phone conversation. Like, over the phone. About forum stuff. Smiley sets and whatnot.

Still, I respect your feelings about this. You're talking to a guy who'll cross the street at night just so that a woman walking further ahead of him on the same sidewalk doesn't get too nervous.

She must have got cold feet. Now, she would have been at ease talking to me. When I am into the barrel wash, the gals just can't get enough of old Herman.

Moonpie

I left a message.

Mr. Scratch himself lol...you're the best!
Moonpies for your soul..

Odinson

My husband and I made sure we didn't put ourselves in a position where we would be tempted when we were dating and engaged.

Were you both virgins?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Were you both virgins?

yes

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Were you both virgins?

yes

Well then its easier to restrain yourself.

How about using contraceptives during the marriage?

Contraceptives are forbidden with our laestadians.

Odinson

I left a message.

Thats what Hitler said to Poland.

Frood

I used to figure that after a year or more of no horizontal mambo, I was a virgin again...

...when you get it, you fumble around from lack of regular practice....just like a virgin... and it feels like your first!
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview