The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I told you this was going to happen...

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2020, 09:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
My concern is public safety not an inconvenience.

Yeah?  Then maybe Canada should stop handing out drivers licenses to Asians that can't fucking drive.  For public safety and all...

Anonymous

I mean, it's nothing personal Fash, but you know where I used to live...  I have seen things, many things...

The clip below is entirely accurate.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

Yeah?  Then maybe Canada should stop handing out drivers licenses to Asians that can't fucking drive.  For public safety and all...

If they are consuming alcohol when they drive, yes.

Blazor

Oh man, this is a fucked up law. Fuck that shit with them coming into my home! Good luck getting in! And if they do, good luck getting out!

Bunch of damn 1984 bullshit if ya ask me!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"A touch of wine sauce in your dinner noodles?  Maybe you have a cold and ingested a tablespoon of cold medication?  Maybe a glass of wine with dinner?

Your life will be instantly destroyed.  THINK logically first, before attempting to create the change that you so much desire...

Benjamin Franklin had a sage little observation about your way of thinking...

...something about those who trade liberty for a bit of safety deserve neither...

I realize it's harder for someone not born into Western culture to assimilate our values though...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh man, this is a fucked up law. Fuck that shit with them coming into my home! Good luck getting in! And if they do, good luck getting out!

That's exactly the problem I envisioned with this law revision, and it just so happened to materialize not long after implementation, surprise surprise...

Cops can get a Phone Warrant issued in a few minutes, so that solves nothing either...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I realize it's harder for someone not born into Western culture to assimilate our values though...

They won't ever assimilate.  They come from a foreign culture.

It's no different than a USSR citizen immigrating, and then reminiscing of the good that the Iron Curtain brought to them, and to mankind...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Mel"A touch of wine sauce in your dinner noodles?  Maybe you have a cold and ingested a tablespoon of cold medication?  Maybe a glass of wine with dinner?

Your life will be instantly destroyed.  THINK logically first, before attempting to create the change that you so much desire...

...something about those who trade liberty for a bit of safety deserve neither...

I realize it's harder for someone not born into Western culture to assimilate our values though...

Christianity used to be part of Western culture.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh man, this is a fucked up law. Fuck that shit with them coming into my home! Good luck getting in! And if they do, good luck getting out!

That's exactly the problem I envisioned with this law revision, and it just so happened to materialize not long after implementation, surprise surprise...

Cops can get a Phone Warrant issued in a few minutes, so that solves nothing either...

We are fucked here in the states phone wise. ALL digital transactions, phone, text, email, search engine history, etc, are stored at a massive database that was built within the past few years. It was stored before, but they had to build something big enough to hold EVERYTHING.

This is another reason they wanted to get away from all old tech, like analog tv, land line phone, analog cell phone, etc., because this way it can all be tracked and captured. Plus other nefarious reasons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

We are fucked here in the states phone wise. ALL digital transactions, phone, text, email, search engine history, etc, are stored at a massive database that was built within the past few years. It was stored before, but they had to build something big enough to hold EVERYTHING.

This is another reason they wanted to get away from all old tech, like analog tv, land line phone, analog cell phone, etc., because this way it can all be tracked and captured. Plus other nefarious reasons.

There was talk that the Bank of Canada would create a digital currency for this country.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

There was talk that the Bank of Canada would create a digital currency for this country.

More tracking.

I dont like being tracked. I still pay with cash. I dont want anyone knowing what I buy, and then using that info against me in some kind of way.

Frood

Christianity used to not agree with an end justifies the means tyranny...but it's everywhere now... gone'rs...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Christianity used to not agree with an end justifies the means tyranny...but it's everywhere now... gone'rs...

My reasons for wanting alcohol banned are not based on scripture..

I don't want to impose my faith on secular society..

My reasons are based on health and safety.

Frood

End justify the means which is at odds with authentic christianity...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

End justify the means which is at odds with authentic christianity...

What does Christianity have to do with the laws of a secular society?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview