Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Farewell...

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2020, 07:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bobba Fat"These guys from Brawl-hall were supposed to be the cream of the crop flamers and here they are getting mauled like kittens in a dog kennel

Somebody rescue them already!

I saw BH. The BH crowd were a bunch of blowhards. I include Bricktop in this too. He was one of the better flamers for sure, but like the rest of them, he thought he was better than he actually was.

I registered at SG, but I haven't posted yet. What I notice about flame forums is that's all about the poster and not the post itself. This is the exact opposite reason why I post on forums.

I like SG. Except for the BFtards of course.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Bobba Fat"These guys from Brawl-hall were supposed to be the cream of the crop flamers and here they are getting mauled like kittens in a dog kennel

I saw BH. The BH crowd were a bunch of blowhards. I include Bricktop in this too. He was one of the better flamers for sure, but like the rest of them, he thought he was better than he actually was.

Some of them were entertaining. These two turds I'm kicking around at the moment didn't fall into that particular category tho. No matter how much they screech to the contrary. Especially Sasstwat a.k.a Din365. He was always regarded as a clown every where he went.

And the stories about joining a Pokemon forum hoping to lure it's members back to BH were all true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure meeting the BC community.  However, returning online after a 5 year retirement to save SG was the worst mistake I've made in a longtime.  I have watched my friends endure horrific abuse on SG that is unsettling.  I've also ruined longterm friendships in the process of trying to piece this community back together... and it's simply not worth this level of effort or frustration.  I will not be remaining in contact offline with anyone except for Dove & Big and the friends I have maintained on FB.  

I wish you all the best and hope you have fun and figure this out before the forum community dies.  But I'm going back to my single, carefree life.  

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

I understand.  Mel is the only poster with the knowledge, know-how, and stamina to pull this off.  Mel is awaiting a host changeover.  Mel alway provide quality service at low low price.  

Mel struggles with scripts though...

You shoulda kept your last forum going Mel.

I think you lost traffic by starting the new one.

Not as busy as your last forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

Some of them were entertaining. These two turds I'm kicking around at the moment didn't fall into that particular category tho. No matter how much they screech to the contrary. Especially Sasstwat a.k.a Din365. He was always regarded as a clown every where he went.

And the stories about joining a Pokemon forum hoping to lure it's members back to BH were all true.

I don't know sasquatch from any other forum. He aint here that much, but when he is, he is a decent contributor.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

I don't know sasquatch from any other forum. He aint here that much, but when he is, he is a decent contributor.

He's ok when he keeps his posts short and off topics regarding flaming or any inter forum drama from that community.

But when he tries to ride Cuntflaps coattails and pretend he was anything but road kill left in the wake of more affluent players in this game he just ends up making an utter tit of himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure meeting the BC community.  However, returning online after a 5 year retirement to save SG was the worst mistake I've made in a longtime.  I have watched my friends endure horrific abuse on SG that is unsettling.  I've also ruined longterm friendships in the process of trying to piece this community back together... and it's simply not worth this level of effort or frustration.  I will not be remaining in contact offline with anyone except for Dove & Big and the friends I have maintained on FB.  

I wish you all the best and hope you have fun and figure this out before the forum community dies.  But I'm going back to my single, carefree life.  

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Ok..fine...thanks...piss off, Nobody....

If I'm nobody, why did Big beg me to come back to save your sorry asses?  While you all rally behind the old goat who drove that site into the ground to begin with.  

Look, I had a meltdown.  The toxicity of your flametown community was overwhelming when combined with the recent demise of my 2 year relationship.

I ran Big's first successful board.  Fupa is only good at stirring the shit pot and thrives on drama.  We saw where that got SG by May 2019.  

But Reaper and Fupa really messed up announcing that they didn't want guest posting here... that was followed up with the racist comments against the Asian community of BC when they didn't get their way.  

Trust goes a long way in this community.  I also have PM's from reaper showing that even he doesn't trust Fupa.

Enjoy posting at SG until she runs it into the ground... you have already bit the hand that was trying to feed you and I'm not making that mistake twice.  I'm going to LOL my ass off when she finally gets what is coming to her... and she will have NO ONE to blame but herself.  

but what would I know... I've only been part of the most successful forums in troll history  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

If I'm nobody, why did Big beg me to come back to save your sorry asses?  

Dont let it go to your head, they both begged everyone to join

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Thank you for confirming that SG was being ran into the ground... now why would Big build another forum when the flametown community was already splintered and dying off?

Better question... has Fupa ever ran a "successful" forum?  ... don't worry, I'll wait...

Because I did... and that forum filtered into what was known as the golden era of TV.  

The fact of the matter is that NO ONE is going to stick around on SG to be a target of constant childish insults.  My forum is for intellects/trolls/flamers.  If the flamers don't want to participate in thought provoking discussions with emotionally mature adults with successful careers, they are still welcome to shitpost on the appropriate boards.  The rules apply to everyone at MMP, not just my "favorites."

I brought trolls back into this game and they claim flaming killed the game.  They will not post on SG and not because I spend all day every day tell them not to...

If BC merges with SG it will be a feeding frenzy until the site is driven into the ground.... which is where it was headed BEFORE I was begged to comeback online to open another site ~ a thought to ponder.

Anonymous

I also heard that my podcast went viral on SG... and that it's at an "obsessive" level of interest there.  What will you all do if I waive my white flag eventually and leave online to return to my carefree real life?  KM is gone and that was after the site was already doomed.  He was literally the only thing saving that place... and we all watched that implode.  What a shitshow nightmare that was #SMH

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Thank you for confirming that SG was being ran into the ground... now why would Big build another forum when the flametown community was already splintered and dying off?

Better question... has Fupa ever ran a "successful" forum?  ... don't worry, I'll wait...

Because I did... and that forum filtered into what was known as the golden era of TV.  

The fact of the matter is that NO ONE is going to stick around on SG to be a target of constant childish insults.  My forum is for intellects/trolls/flamers.  If the flamers don't want to participate in thought provoking discussions with emotionally mature adults with successful careers, they are still welcome to shitpost on the appropriate boards.  The rules apply to everyone at MMP, not just my "favorites."

I brought trolls back into this game and they claim flaming killed the game.  They will not post on SG and not because I spend all day every day tell them not to...

If BC merges with SG it will be a feeding frenzy until the site is driven into the ground.... which is where it was headed BEFORE I was begged to comeback online to open another site ~ a thought to ponder.

I thought he begged you to come back online to save SG, which is it?

Anonymous

Retards, please stand down. I was just beginning to enjoy watching Danny get his face kicked it.

Anonymous

Look... all I'm saying is that if my forum doesn't succeed, I'm not sticking around online for the childish, petty revenge of an emotional retard too ignorant and caught up in the toxic drama to realize that she isn't in a position to kick anyone out of an already dying community.  You can't have it your way when your way hasn't worked in over a year.  Her obsession with everything "me" is ridiculous at this point.  It's an obsession as you can see all over SG.  Who would be next when I'm gone?  Do you actually think any of you are safe from the tables not being turned on you when things get boring over there?  Seriously?

I suggest that you all not herd follow yourselves off that cliff.  

You've been WARNED.  

I left online to deal with my then failing marriage and to further build my career.  I got divorced while she stayed online.  That's why she can't stand me... I represent everything she wasn't strong enough to do for herself.  The parallels in our personal lives are uncanny, which is why it's so easy for me to push her buttons.  She keeps me off SG because I drive her to meltdown mode just speaking truth about what I know it's like to be in her current situation.  I agreed to not discuss her personal issues and she still banned me.  I'll be fine offline as I have already proven before.  Where will the rest of you be?  At her disposal... that's where.

I've already said that Fupa is good at what she does and should mod a flame board.  I don't think she is capable of making decisions for the community.  I'm never going to agree to co-admin with her because she panel abuses me... just as much as I'll never pay her to join SG so she can turn around and ban me AGAIN for a zero TOS violation.  

Any BC poster capable of handling SG is already posting there... what about the rest of the posters who won't survive SG long enough to become a regular poster?

Anonymous

I'm pretty sure the SC v Thug fight will be picking up at MMP via guest posting.  

Not really sure what SC's issue with MMP is... but he made it obvious he is an avid MMP reader and we had nothing to do with FT's demise.  

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Anonymous

The only reason the BC/MMP merger fell through before was because of drama that started on SG that was dragged back to BC... Reaper was the culprit who panel abused 2 MMP posters, including Fash.  He will NEVER be staff at MMP after what I uncovered about his racist comments on another forum that led to his being let go and I'm absolutely convinced that it was Reaper and Flea who were responsible for the racist Asian posts as guests here at BC when they didn't get their way about it being shut down so SC couldn't post here.  I didn't think it was fair to ban SC from this community or prevent his being here as a guest because he hasn't done anything to deserve that.  

Last I heard, Reaper is running his racist/homophobic roast board at SG.  

If you're not part of the solution to the community issues... you are part of the problem.

Erica Mena

Get the fuck outta here, you stupid ass bitch. Nobody gives a fuck about what you think or your lopsided ass shithole.

You're a gawddamn mark, crying on a fucking podcast like a weak ass trick. Embarrassing ass bitch
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview