Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Farewell...

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2020, 07:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

The only "real voices" on these forums are the voices on the forum.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure meeting the BC community.  However, returning online after a 5 year retirement to save SG was the worst mistake I've made in a longtime.  I have watched my friends endure horrific abuse on SG that is unsettling.  I've also ruined longterm friendships in the process of trying to piece this community back together... and it's simply not worth this level of effort or frustration.  I will not be remaining in contact offline with anyone except for Dove & Big and the friends I have maintained on FB.  

I wish you all the best and hope you have fun and figure this out before the forum community dies.  But I'm going back to my single, carefree life.  

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Ok..fine...thanks...piss off, Nobody....

If I'm nobody, why did Big beg me to come back to save your sorry asses?  While you all rally behind the old goat who drove that site into the ground to begin with.  

Look, I had a meltdown.  The toxicity of your flametown community was overwhelming when combined with the recent demise of my 2 year relationship.

I ran Big's first successful board.  Fupa is only good at stirring the shit pot and thrives on drama.  We saw where that got SG by May 2019.  

But Reaper and Fupa really messed up announcing that they didn't want guest posting here... that was followed up with the racist comments against the Asian community of BC when they didn't get their way.  

Trust goes a long way in this community.  I also have PM's from reaper showing that even he doesn't trust Fupa.

Enjoy posting at SG until she runs it into the ground... you have already bit the hand that was trying to feed you and I'm not making that mistake twice.  I'm going to LOL my ass off when she finally gets what is coming to her... and she will have NO ONE to blame but herself.  

but what would I know... I've only been part of the most successful forums in troll history  ac_toofunny

ESAD, you moronic narcissist...

Deflect much, cyber stalker who just blew a 5 year troll to kiss BC ass?

Murdy, we knew who he was..

No cover was blown.

I was well aware... I had the opportunity to meet BT before the Dinkster ever outted himself here.

I still think he is completely mental for stalking someone online like this.... I don't care what your motive is.  It wasn't meant to be funny or to trick someone so you both get a few laughs from it.  That's my point.  It's obsessive.

I agree, he probably should have ended the troll long ago, especially after getting caught in a Skype chat using his real voice.

I had a TV troll/admin lift a pic of my boss from our website (I logged in from work) and they showed up one night after I had a few cocktails and started posting as my boss... I gathered my composure and ran with it reverse trolling them.  We both enjoyed some laughs and no one ever contacted my job.  

Gone are the days of real trolling *sighs*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"The only "real voices" on these forums are the voices on the forum.

So true... so be careful of who/what you align yourself with.

Frood

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure meeting the BC community.  However, returning online after a 5 year retirement to save SG was the worst mistake I've made in a longtime.  I have watched my friends endure horrific abuse on SG that is unsettling.  I've also ruined longterm friendships in the process of trying to piece this community back together... and it's simply not worth this level of effort or frustration.  I will not be remaining in contact offline with anyone except for Dove & Big and the friends I have maintained on FB.  

I wish you all the best and hope you have fun and figure this out before the forum community dies.  But I'm going back to my single, carefree life.  

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

Ok..fine...thanks...piss off, Nobody....

If I'm nobody, why did Big beg me to come back to save your sorry asses?  While you all rally behind the old goat who drove that site into the ground to begin with.  

Look, I had a meltdown.  The toxicity of your flametown community was overwhelming when combined with the recent demise of my 2 year relationship.

I ran Big's first successful board.  Fupa is only good at stirring the shit pot and thrives on drama.  We saw where that got SG by May 2019.  

But Reaper and Fupa really messed up announcing that they didn't want guest posting here... that was followed up with the racist comments against the Asian community of BC when they didn't get their way.  

Trust goes a long way in this community.  I also have PM's from reaper showing that even he doesn't trust Fupa.

Enjoy posting at SG until she runs it into the ground... you have already bit the hand that was trying to feed you and I'm not making that mistake twice.  I'm going to LOL my ass off when she finally gets what is coming to her... and she will have NO ONE to blame but herself.  

but what would I know... I've only been part of the most successful forums in troll history  ac_toofunny

ESAD, you moronic narcissist...

Deflect much, cyber stalker who just blew a 5 year troll to kiss BC ass?

Murdy, we knew who he was..

No cover was blown.

I was well aware... I had the opportunity to meet BT before the Dinkster ever outted himself here.

I still think he is completely mental for stalking someone online like this.... I don't care what your motive is.  It wasn't meant to be funny or to trick someone so you both get a few laughs from it.  That's my point.  It's obsessive.

I agree, he probably should have ended the troll long ago, especially after getting caught in a Skype chat using his real voice.

The skype call was intentional... the same earlier with informing RW who I was...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

My stupid funny troll of Fupa involves leading her to believe I still have emails from 8 years ago from Caskur containing her PI... I deleted them as soon as Caskur sent them because I knew what a PI rapist Farmer was  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Patty paranoia, party of one... your table is ready  :MG_216:

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"My stupid funny troll of Fupa involves leading her to believe I still have emails from 8 years ago from Caskur containing her PI... I deleted them as soon as Caskur sent them because I knew what a PI rapist Farmer was  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Shut the fuck up, Lardass. You still have it. Unfortunately for you, it's nothing that everyone else DOESN'T have. Quit tarnishing all the clever hard-working trolls by painting them with your piss poor definition. Trolling is what I do by keeping you out of SG / watching you implode like a gawdddamn spastic fucktard.

Can you go cry me a fucking tank on another podcast now ? We need some more shit to laugh about at SG.
<t></t>

kiebers

The skype call was intentional... the same earlier with informing RW who I was...  :laugh:

The troll was good. Kept some folks wound up for sure...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Moonpie

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

I really wasn't going to respond to this.  You deleted me from FB over online drama.  Which is completely ok.  I really do hope you're ok.  It's not worth your sanity, yanno.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Mostly Scouse, Joe and Sea Moron.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yeah but SpazzMajor was the only one who stuffed his testicles into a meat grinder over the matter.

That guy is such a fucking spazz. I swear

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

Yeah but SpazzMajor was the only one who stuffed his testicles into a meat grinder over the matter.

Did you see him derail every thread Herman posted in earlier today. He can't keep his his butt hurt feels out of the Politics sub, which makes that sub another extension of Landfill. And now there retard reinforcements from BF. Shampain is a jackass too.

I don't think I will be posting. It is impossible to have a good discussion in the Politics sub.

Frood

Rotwang wasn't terribly pleased either...  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Did you see him derail every thread Herman posted in earlier today. He can't keep his his butt hurt feels out of the Politics sub, which makes that sub another extension of Landfill. And now there retard reinforcements from BF. Shampain is a jackass too.

I don't think I will be posting. It is impossible to have a good discussion in the Politics sub.

He follows me around too derailing every thread I post in.

Anonymous

Rotwang wasn't terribly pleased either...  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Iron horse jockey did too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"My stupid funny troll of Fupa involves leading her to believe I still have emails from 8 years ago from Caskur containing her PI... I deleted them as soon as Caskur sent them because I knew what a PI rapist Farmer was  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Shut the fuck up, Lardass. You still have it. Unfortunately for you, it's nothing that everyone else DOESN'T have. Quit tarnishing all the clever hard-working trolls by painting them with your piss poor definition. Trolling is what I do by keeping you out of SG / watching you implode like a gawdddamn spastic fucktard.

Can you go cry me a fucking tank on another podcast now ? We need some more shit to laugh about at SG.

Are the voices telling you that I'm the one hunting you online?  You know, I've mentioned before that you should really get this checked out.  Paranoid delusions are a sign of schizophrenia.  You work in medical... don't you read any of the pamphlets while you're dodging management in a bathroom stall?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview