News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10662
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:28:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

There are no gifts from heavens... there is only open ended deaths by inoculations... and a lot of suffering for those that remain alive....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Uh Hu

I guess if this comes through as promised, I'm a goner

I hope I at least make it back to home  before my demise happens. I so hate causing traffic jams  ac_blush
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Canada ranks 12the in the world in vaccinations. We are behind Ireland, Italy, and Denmark for example.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=398322 time=1611002092 user_id=114
Canada ranks 12the in the world in vaccinations. We are behind Ireland, Italy, and Denmark for example.

That is because our Trudy put all his confidence in a China vaccine, then of course was told to shove it  .. maybe a good thing in itself as "Made in China" is not confidence-making, but his failure to consolidate solid options is the problem

Thus, we are late in the quew  ... most of his orders were late summer, many months after others got far ahead of him for delivery

If you don't commit .. You don't git

Anonymous

https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/torontosun/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/dolighan-cartoon-jan18-e1610917950955.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=564&type=webp">

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=398333 time=1611004757 user_id=114
https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/torontosun/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/dolighan-cartoon-jan18-e1610917950955.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=564&type=webp">

That applies to Justin Trudeau's weak leadership throughout the coronavirus pandemic.

cc

Pic needs Blacky McBlackFace critter with the reigns

cc

Looks like false alarm

The Care Home management person, who has been a screwup from the gitgo, blew it - not for my "primary contact" status yet

C'est la vie

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=398333 time=1611004757 user_id=114

Trudeau is always a dollar short and a day late.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=398345 time=1611007464 user_id=88
Looks like false alarm

The Care Home management person, who has been a screwup from the gitgo, blew it - not for my "primary contact" status yet

C'est la vie

You live in Canada, you get to wait. Remember, we are all in this together. :laugh3:

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=398353 time=1611010702 user_id=2015
Quote from: cc post_id=398345 time=1611007464 user_id=88
Looks like false alarm

C'est la vie

You live in Canada, you get to wait. Remember, we are all in this together. :laugh3:

For a day there, I thought I was about to jump ship

Anonymous

Norway Warns Against Vaccinating Frail and Terminally Ill People After Reported Deaths

Officials in Norway said they are investigating the deaths of about two dozen elderly patients who received the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and are looking into the prospect that adverse reactions to the vaccine "may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients."

Reports of adverse reactions with a fatal outcome "suggest that common adverse reactions to mRNA vaccines, such as fever and nausea, may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients," said Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, in a statement on Monday.

A spokesperson for the agency told CBS News that the "patients died from their underlying disease." Of 13 cases analyzed so far, "they are people of advanced age, are frail, and have serious illnesses, all of them," said Camilla Stoltenberg, the director of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, according to CBS News.

"It is important to remember that on average about 45 people die every day at nursing homes in Norway, so it's not given that this represents any excess mortality or that they are related to the vaccines," she said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/norway-warns-against-vaccinating-frail-and-terminally-ill-people-after-reported-deaths_3661390.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-18-4">https://www.theepochtimes.com/norway-wa ... 21-01-18-4">https://www.theepochtimes.com/norway-warns-against-vaccinating-frail-and-terminally-ill-people-after-reported-deaths_3661390.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-18-4

cc

QuoteBig headline scare story based on nothing

"on average about 45 people die every day at nursing homes in Norway, so it's not given that this represents any excess mortality or that they are related to the vaccines"

Yes, saw this. The story was a big nothing burger

'

Publishing such unproven scare stories serves only to create fear  ..  unjustifiably..

It's irresponsible journalism .. then , what else is new

Anonymous

We will get no Pfizer vaccines for the week of January 25, and fifty per cent for the first two weeks of February.

Anonymous

Delaying second dose of coronavirus vaccines is 'risky gamble': experts

"The longer you spaced that interval, the higher risk (of) ... maybe not getting the full immune response possible," said Dr. Zain Chagla, an infectious diseases physician at St. Joseph's Healthcare in Hamilton, in an interview with Global News..

However, since this is an experiment with no sufficient data, it still remains unclear what the exact impact of the delay will be, both Chagla and Martin said.