News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421846 time=1633029686 user_id=1582
the definitions have been changed since 'covid'.... i think yall need to look into it....

They wont look into it. They trust Justin Tradeyou evidently. Which is odd, considering I thought they hated the fucker before KungFlu.

Guess they dont see how other countries are getting rid of the vax, and curing people with Ivermectin.

Guess they dont see how Isreal, the highest vaxxed country in the world, has the highest surge of Covid right now. "cause it works".
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=421845 time=1633029642 user_id=1689
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421842 time=1633029275 user_id=2015
Blazor, you don't know Manitoba. You are totally ignorant of how our transparent health care delivery system works. It isn't the USA with private hospitals manipulating numbers to get federal money.

QuoteMajority of people in Manitoba ICUs unvaccinated, health official says

Saying it speaks to the 'power of getting vaccinated,' Dr. Jazz Atwal, Manitoba's deputy chief provincial public health officer, revealed that in one recent week, 73 per cent of people admitted to provincial hospitals due to COVID-19 hadn't been vaccinated at all, while just 2.6 per cent were fully vaccinated. He said no one who was fully vaccinated was admitted to the ICU.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632">https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632

I do not blame Renee, Blazor, dsm and other Americans for being cynical. Everything out of the US is bullshit.

I sort of get that.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421849 time=1633029980 user_id=2221
the definitions have been changed since 'covid'.... i think yall need to look into it....

They wont look into it. They trust Justin Tradeyou evidently. Which is odd, considering I thought they hated the fucker before KungFlu.

Guess they dont see how other countries are getting rid of the vax, and curing people with Ivermectin.

Guess they dont see how Isreal, the highest vaxxed country in the world, has the highest surge of Covid right now. "cause it works".

i know, chief.... i've been here before.... its okay though. i imagine the penny is gonna drop around flu season....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421852 time=1633030250 user_id=1582

i know, chief.... i've been here before.... its okay though. i imagine the penny is gonna drop around flu season....

Im sure of it!

Hell I aint been sick in 2 years. Once a year at best. I've been out and about EVERY day since this shit started. I aint scared. I trust my Father who art thou up in Heaven. He told me not to stick anything in my body that will harm my temple, so Im not about to take some poison.

And get this, even after their 8th shot, they gonna also have to take pills too, you heard about that lol?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421848 time=1633029844 user_id=2221
Blazor, you don't know Manitoba. You are totally ignorant of how our transparent health care delivery system works. It isn't the USA with private hospitals manipulating numbers to get federal money.

Saying it speaks to the 'power of getting vaccinated,' Dr. Jazz Atwal, Manitoba's deputy chief provincial public health officer, revealed that in one recent week, 73 per cent of people admitted to provincial hospitals due to COVID-19 hadn't been vaccinated at all, while just 2.6 per cent were fully vaccinated. He said no one who was fully vaccinated was admitted to the ICU.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632">https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1908112963632

Old Blazor couldn't find Winnipeg on a map let alone know the first thing about it's health care.

I do not blame Renee, Blazor, dsm and other Americans for being cynical. Everything out of the US is bullshit. But, it's a little different here, and they do not understand that. The kind of fraud they suspect is not possible in Canada.

I do not agree with your first sentence, nor your last sentence.

Prove me wrong. Not about where Manitoba's capital Winnipeg is, but how their health care works. Explain to me what incentives there are for risking licenses to practive medicine by fixing ICU numbers. Tell us who counts who is vaccinated and who isn't? We will see of you know our health care or not. I do  not think you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421853 time=1633030572 user_id=2221

Im sure of it!

Hell I aint been sick in 2 years. Once a year at best. I've been out and about EVERY day since this shit started. I aint scared. I trust my Father who art thou up in Heaven. He told me not to stick anything in my body that will harm my temple, so Im not about to take some poison.

And get this, even after their 8th shot, they gonna also have to take pills too, you heard about that lol?  ac_toofunny

I know immunity does not last indefintely. I expect yearly boosters just like my wife must get for the flu every fall to work in her hospital.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=421854 time=1633030626 user_id=1689

Old Blazor couldn't find Winnipeg on a map let alone know the first thing about it's health care.

I do not blame Renee, Blazor, dsm and other Americans for being cynical. Everything out of the US is bullshit. But, it's a little different here, and they do not understand that. The kind of fraud they suspect is not possible in Canada.

Prove me wrong. Not about where Manitoba's capital Winnipeg is, but how their health care works. Explain to me what incentives there are for risking licenses to practive medicine by fixing ICU numbers. Tell us who counts who is vaccinated and who isn't? We will see of you know our health care or not. I do  not think you do.

Would it matter what I said? No one here pays attention anyway except a few.

If I have time later, I'll try and explain, but I have to go to a meeting at the ICU right now.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421857 time=1633031051 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=421853 time=1633030572 user_id=2221

Im sure of it!

I know immunity does not last indefintely. I expect yearly boosters just like my wife must get for the flu every fall to work in her hospital.

It does not even provide immunity. Vaxxers are still getting it.

Its not even FDA approved, its only approved for emergency use. Your wife's flu shot is FDA approved I imagine.

I havent had a vax in 30 years, and Im healthier than ever, and rarely get sick.

deadskinmask

they don't know or won't say shit about natural immunity.... much less how long it lasts.... this never was about natural immunity.... this is about scaring you goofballs into taking experimental poison....

deadskinmask

natural immunity is more robust and effective than anything that clot shot can offer.... and it might be like chicken pox.... one and done....

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=421858 time=1633031147 user_id=2221

If I have time later, I'll try and explain, but I have to go to a meeting at the ICU right now.

Yes, it does matter. You claim you know how and who determines who is vaccinated in the Manitoba health care system when they are admitted to hospitals. Share your knowledge. My wife is a nurse in a supervisory position at a Peg hospital. She might enjoy your answer too.

I'm waiting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421863 time=1633032264 user_id=2015
Quote from: Blazor post_id=421858 time=1633031147 user_id=2221

Yes, it does matter. You claim you know how and who determines who is vaccinated in the Manitoba health care system when they are admitted to hospitals. Share your knowledge. My wife is a nurse in a supervisory position at a Peg hospital. She might enjoy your answer too.

I'm waiting.

Obviously old Blazor cannot do any of that. You have to remember they see things through a corrupt American lens. Their elections are riddled with fraud. They don't trust anybody including hospital administrators, or even doctors and nurses.They are fuelled by emotion, but ignorant of just about everything outside their own borders. I would be the same if I was a working class white American too.

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421862 time=1633031957 user_id=1582
natural immunity is more robust and effective than anything that clot shot can offer.... and it might be like chicken pox.... one and done....

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=421861 time=1633031837 user_id=1582
they don't know or won't say shit about natural immunity.... much less how long it lasts.... this never was about natural immunity.... this is about scaring you goofballs into taking experimental poison....

Most of us  here are very aware of the protection from having had it ... the only natural immunity I am aware of

It has proven to be very good immunity but does not apply to the majority of us  who have not had it ... so what's the point here??

You are right that little is said about it  ... but what else is there to say about it?

Personally, I "expect" it lasts quite a while  .. As to how long it lasts is open as only time will show that  .. any "length of time" claims cannot be based on facts until long into the future
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Yes, and ICUs stuffed full of unvaxxed just like the UK and all of us

Israel is second to only the well vaxxed UK for low death rate

cc

Yes, and Israel has ICUs stuffed full of unvaxxed just like the UK and all of us. Our ICUs vary daily between 94 & 96 % unvaxxed

Israel is second to only the well vaxxed UK for low death rate .. .and guess who makes up 90 - 95 % of the deaths they do have???

You only get one try, K?