News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

And how is that site hokey, when it involves 500 doctors?

cc

Again - That's a huge document & you give no specific pages

If you can't show me the exact data from the meme with direct link to it, that indicates you have not seen it and are going by ONLY a meme

and have not even seen the data shown via meme ... which in memeingless  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/">https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/

you can watch the full video on their website....

cc

Blaze tried that hokey site before and again above - It's a link to 40 fkng pages .. not to  data directly

So, as none of you can take me  "directly" to what was in the meme, y'all never have seen the data & have only seen the memeingless meme

and all you have is the meme .. timewasters

Blazor

Aaaaah, TOO much data for you to handle, gotcha.

Pssst, books come with a table of contents lol. This one does too. Enjoy!

deadskinmask

i dunno what you're looking for but since you seem to know why can't you find it? seems simple enough.... i'm not a data mule....

cc

You hoaxter gobblers   cannot produce direct link to data because  you have neve never seen the data

You have only seen hokey Kool Aid Drinker memes

If you had seen the data, you would take me to the exact page - like I ALWAYS do for you

But you can't because you have never seen it ... and twist yourselves into grotesque pretzels  trying to sleaze around that fact

Blazor

:roll:

Oh my Lord lol.

"Give me data!"

...gives data...

"No! The link!"

...gives link...

"Point it!"

lololol unbelievable.

deadskinmask

i'm not concerned about the 'real data'.... because i don't have the mystery juice in me.... and i'm not gonna be signing up for new injections every 3 or 4 months.... just based on the fact they want 75 fuckin years to 'process' the data (the same data they managed to process the first time in just over 100 days), thats a pretty damn good indicator that its not 'great news'.... as i said - being unvaccinated, i don't have any skin in the game.... good luck, clot-shotters....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432472 time=1640812441 user_id=1582
i'm not concerned about the 'real data'.... because i don't have the mystery juice in me....

..... good luck, clot-shotters....

OK  .. in light of that

1. So why do you support any data and those posting hokey data???

2. A straight up question from a confused person - Why do all of you anti-vaxxers feel you must end with a auto-personal insult most every post as you just did .. again?

It's a common theme among y'all that "says a lot" .. and kills any vestige of credibility dead

and often triggers unnecessary pissing matches of insults that only hurt the overall site .. which for some others appears to be the objective

deadskinmask

i know the election was fraudulent.... i watched it happen in real time.... i watched them not only deny any wrongdoing but to silence anyone who said otherwise.... i know fauci is a criminal.... i know he helped fund what potentially could have been covid.... i watched him lie directly to congress and not only did he avoid jail, hes also still employed.... i watched respected doctors publish propaganda pieces about how totally impossible 'lab-leak theory' was.... i watched them ban, censor and silence anyone who said otherwise.... i watch them even now banning, censoring, doxxing and silencing any and all medical experts who weigh in with opinions that counter their own.... thats not 'science'.... and i watch as you retarded fucks continue to state about 'following the science'.... there is no 'the science'.... its not a person. its not an entity. there is only a scientific method.... and you are most definitely NOT 'following it'.... i have watched them play fast and loose with covid numbers.... i watched them openly admit how they 'determine covid deaths'.... i heard doctors and nurses tell how they were denied to treat patients with 'successful treatments' and even threated with unemployment.... instead they were forced to put ppl on respirators that is ultimately a death sentence.... and the whole time i've watched this story fall apart.... "two injections and you're immune to covid".... "two injections and you won't spread covid".... "two injections and you won't get sick from covid".... "two injections and you won't die from covid".... and NOW .... "THREE injections and you're STILL gonna get covid".... and you monkeys are still behind em.... its amazing.... how many times do they have to lie to you? how many definitions do they have to change? at what point do you realize theres a big fuckin problem? wake the fuck up....

cc

i'm not concerned about the 'real data'

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=432481 time=1640818107 user_id=88

EXACTLY.... i've seen what passes for 'real data'.... and you have too.... but as soon as its something you AGREE with, suddenly they're a 'trusted and verifed source' again....

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432482 time=1640818340 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=432481 time=1640818107 user_id=88

EXACTLY.... i've seen what passes for 'real data'.... and you have too.... but as soon as its something you AGREE with, suddenly they're a 'trusted and verifed source' again....

So you are saying you base opinions on "not real" data'??