News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

i base my opinions on common sense and what i can personally observe.... and when a source is a KNOWN FUCKIN LIAR or backing a known fuckin liar, i no longer consider them a source.... thats just common sense....

Bricktop

It must be hard being an American. An entire nation built on lies and run by liars.

The Vice President recently commented that America is a "role model" of democracy.

What further evidence of mass delusion do you require.

cc

Agreed.

You do realize that one tiny area does not represent the world much less even a country or state or even a county

I give up on you .. Not meant as insult, but you are a conspiracist to the core  .. so we will never get anywhere

BTW ... I partially base my opinion on a close friend & a less close friend I lost to it  .. so it's too personal for me to mess with confessed  conspiracists who think the entire world (except fellow conspiracists) is against them

I'm out
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

its hard living on earth.... america or otherwise.... i just stay in my little neck of the woods and patrol the shit out of it.... :laugh:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=432486 time=1640819296 user_id=88I give up on you .. Not meant as insult, but you are a conspiracist to the core  .. so we will never get anywhere

thats cool.... there was nothing for me to gain in this anyway.... i don't get a 'signing bonus' for pulling new members.... this was entirely for your benefit.... if you're happy, i'm happy....

Bricktop

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432487 time=1640819436 user_id=1582
its hard living on earth.... america or otherwise.... i just stay in my little neck of the woods and patrol the shit out of it.... :laugh:

I think you must accept that there is no other country like America, and for that I, for one, am exceedingly grateful.

America as a nation has an inferiority complex that a battalion of socio-psychiatrists couldn't fix.

It so despises itself it cannot help but resort to any deceit in order to maintain the perception that it is not just a great country...but the GREATEST country on Earth.

At some levels, America has led the world. Military and weapons technology. Space exploration. Computer technology. Communications.

At the human level, America is a steaming mess of conflict, economic injustice, racial disharmony and political corruption.

Amongst the nations of the world, it is unique. Its best is the best, but it denies its worst. It lives on lies. It is controlled by money. It thrives on violence.

Living on Earth is hard...but many countries do it a lot better than the USA.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=432479 time=1640816024 user_id=1582
i know the election was fraudulent.... i watched it happen in real time.... i watched them not only deny any wrongdoing but to silence anyone who said otherwise.... i know fauci is a criminal.... i know he helped fund what potentially could have been covid.... i watched him lie directly to congress and not only did he avoid jail, hes also still employed.... i watched respected doctors publish propaganda pieces about how totally impossible 'lab-leak theory' was.... i watched them ban, censor and silence anyone who said otherwise.... i watch them even now banning, censoring, doxxing and silencing any and all medical experts who weigh in with opinions that counter their own.... thats not 'science'.... and i watch as you retarded fucks continue to state about 'following the science'.... there is no 'the science'.... its not a person. its not an entity. there is only a scientific method.... and you are most definitely NOT 'following it'.... i have watched them play fast and loose with covid numbers.... i watched them openly admit how they 'determine covid deaths'.... i heard doctors and nurses tell how they were denied to treat patients with 'successful treatments' and even threated with unemployment.... instead they were forced to put ppl on respirators that is ultimately a death sentence.... and the whole time i've watched this story fall apart.... "two injections and you're immune to covid".... "two injections and you won't spread covid".... "two injections and you won't get sick from covid".... "two injections and you won't die from covid".... and NOW .... "THREE injections and you're STILL gonna get covid".... and you monkeys are still behind em.... its amazing.... how many times do they have to lie to you? how many definitions do they have to change? at what point do you realize theres a big fuckin problem? wake the fuck up....

Brother, you know I love ya, and that you are spot on, but what was you telling me about wasting my time preaching to these fucks lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=432470 time=1640812037 user_id=2221
:roll:

Oh my Lord lol.

"Give me data!"

...gives data...

"No! The link!"

...gives link...

"Point it!"

lololol unbelievable.

That's why I just poke her through the bars of her enclosure these days. She's a fully fledged cult member now and too stupid for words.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432485 time=1640819066 user_id=1560
It must be hard being an American. An entire nation built on lies and run by liars.

The Vice President recently commented that America is a "role model" of democracy.

What further evidence of mass delusion do you require.

BULLSEYE!!

Who are the anti-vaxxers? They are mostly Americans. It has nothing to do with any vaccine itself. They know they are not going to be harmed by them. Lockdowns, vax passports and restrictions on liberty and commerce are the real killers.

I understand our white American friends here. The US is rotten ot it's very core. The government, the civil service, the cozy relationship between congress and big pharma/big tech would leave me filled with cynicism too. Thankfully I don't live in that joke of a country South of us. Not that Canada is much of an improvement.

Frood

You live in Canada and Trudeau is your leader....

ac_lmfao  :roll:  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432541 time=1640842249 user_id=1676

We all know that's fukt up. However, big pharma/big tech are not in bed with our parliament the way they are with the US congress. No doubt our MP's are making a booty call once in a while, but they are at least discreet about it.

Bricktop

You live in Victoria and Daniel Andrews is yours.

Glass houses and stones don't go well together.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432544 time=1640844653 user_id=1560

As bad as Dan Andrews is, Trudeau is even worse.

Though I was pointing out precisely what you've pointed out after your hoeing into the US.

No place is immune to fucktardery.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432545 time=1640845023 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432544 time=1640844653 user_id=1560

As bad as Dan Andrews is, Trudeau is even worse.

Though I was pointing out precisely what you've pointed out after your hoeing into the US.

No place is immune to fucktardery.

Sox is right. The US is in a fukt up league all it's own.