News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434419 time=1642031047 user_id=1560
I don't doubt the data.

But what are we to do with that information?

In Canada, you tax the hell out of the unvaxxed. There's a poll out showing majority support for taxing the unvaxxed right across the country. How the hell would that even work?

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=434452 time=1642036366 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434448 time=1642035979 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=434446 time=1642035864 user_id=88
Time of edit 4.49

Time of your post  4.49 = no bitch

You do sit here going refresh refresh every few seconds to save your buds .. night and day  .. unfucking real

Get a life

Get sober.

You probably meant that for me. No, I will never get sober. I like my swish too much.

I meant that for the person who wrote this:

https://i.postimg.cc/J0XK6DYy/Screenshot-20220113-114754-Chrome.jpg">

:laugh3:

I wouldn't piss in your barrel wash...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434455 time=1642036778 user_id=1676

You don't what you are missing. The nectar of the Gods or Ukrainian redneck swill, depending on who you ask.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=434457 time=1642037121 user_id=1689

You don't what you are missing. The nectar of the Gods or Ukrainian redneck swill, depending on who you ask.

I meant that I wouldn't disparage the nectar of the barrel...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=434457 time=1642037121 user_id=1689

I think I need to turn you towards some very fine single malts.

Anonymous

Approval of Pfizer pills could be within 7-10 days according to Health Canada.

cc

That's good

Nest issue will be obtaining them in such quantity that they can be distributed such that people can get them as soon as they need them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434837 time=1642212708 user_id=88
That's good

Nest issue will be obtaining them in such quantity that they can be distributed such that people can get them as soon as they need them

We need them soon.....now actually.

Bricktop

Again, with respect, why?

You are not in the high risk group. The chances of you becoming ill are small. Why such concern?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434847 time=1642215367 user_id=1560

You are not in the high risk group. The chances of you becoming ill are small. Why such concern?

Those hospitalized in Alberta have never been higher..

This has resulted in cancelled or delayed surgeries..

That would change if they could get a prescription and go home.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434845 time=1642215097 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=434837 time=1642212708 user_id=88
That's good

We need them soon.....now actually.

We do. Hospital numbers are not good

Deaths last 4 weeks in Canada 90 > 163 > 349 > 650 as of week ending today

Anonymous

Continuous mass vaccination/booster campaigns are not sustainable.

'Waste of Time' to Keep Vaccinating People: Ex-Head of UK Vaccine Taskforce

It is a "waste of time" to keep vaccinating people against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, the former chairman of Britain's Vaccines Taskforce has said.

Dr. Clive Dix, who played a key role in helping pharmaceutical firms create the COVID-19 vaccines, told LBC radio on Jan. 16: "The Omicron variant is a relatively mild virus. And to just keep vaccinating people and thinking of doing it again to protect the population is, in my view, now a waste of time."

Dix said the focus now should be on protecting vulnerable people, such as those over 60, 2 percent of whom remain unvaccinated.

"We should have a highly-focused approach to get those people vaccinated and anybody else who's vulnerable," he said.

Though he supports the ongoing booster campaign, he said he has been "critical" of boosting everybody as he is not convinced "it was needed or is needed" for younger people.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/waste-of-time-to-keep-vaccinating-people-ex-head-of-uk-vaccine-taskforce_4216302.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-17&mktids=11d28dcfd4bf1e352cf6c869f2531e5a&est=%2BrH1A66JqU7DHA%2B4l1GaO6ddaXkGtyWOgSPsnsq3YXdeZp6Ta%2FjMeqcB2TqmCqgWfA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... gWfA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/waste-of-time-to-keep-vaccinating-people-ex-head-of-uk-vaccine-taskforce_4216302.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-17&mktids=11d28dcfd4bf1e352cf6c869f2531e5a&est=%2BrH1A66JqU7DHA%2B4l1GaO6ddaXkGtyWOgSPsnsq3YXdeZp6Ta%2FjMeqcB2TqmCqgWfA%3D%3D

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434852 time=1642216288 user_id=3254

This is a failure of governments to properly respond to the plague. Instead of pro-active planning and resourcing, they choose the easier option of imposing hardship and despair on their communities.

They have shown their incompetence and inability to truly lead and act in the best interests of those that pay their salaries.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435184 time=1642461916 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434852 time=1642216288 user_id=3254

This is a failure of governments to properly respond to the plague. Instead of pro-active planning and resourcing, they choose the easier option of imposing hardship and despair on their communities.

They have shown their incompetence and inability to truly lead and act in the best interests of those that pay their salaries.

You got that right. Fash was saying Holland had one of the world's toughest month long long lockdowns. And I guess the numbers continued to rise. We really don't have a clue what to do.

cc

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

https://globalnews.ca/news/8450263/infodemic-covid-19-disinformation-canada-pandemic/">The great COVID-19 infodemic: ... How disinformation networks are radicalizing Canadians

A common refrain of those opposed to vaccines is that immunizations are harmful to people's health and an infringement on human rights. Any kind of science proving the efficacy of any vaccine is often denied.

In 2021, those health concerns have mutated into a widespread belief among the most staunchly anti-vaccine that if you receive a COVID-19 vaccine dose, you will almost certainly die.

The latter is a baseless conspiracy theory. But tens of thousands of Canadians believe it's true and have created social media channels to promote it.

In an attempt to find the nucleus of the Canadian misinformation campaign,

I spent a month immersed in the online world of anti-vaccine communities across the country.

I joined anti vaccine and anti-mandate groups on Telegram and Facebook, witnessing them transform from meeting places for the unvaccinated to a virtual confluence of hatred and disinformation — where I observed, for instance, calls for medical experts to be hanged and people comparing mass vaccination to genocide.

Alongside organizing countrywide anti-vaccine rallies, tens of thousands of Canadians are sharing fake news stories around rising stillbirth numbers, deaths caused by the COVID-19 vaccine and baseless theories of an impending social credit system that begins with QR codes.

Many of the people in these groups seem to believe all of this, despite a lack of proof.

The COVID-19 "infodemic" — the spread of misinformation alongside the spread of a virus — has been described as one of the greatest threats to overcoming the pandemic. But it's also nothing new; false narratives swirled around the polio vaccine in the 1950s, too. The major difference in 2021, is that we have social media.

While social media giants such as Facebook and Twitter say they are doing their best to stamp out COVID-19 misinformation, such groups continue to hide in plain sight. All they've done is gotten more creative with their names; searches for "anti vaccine Canada" won't turn up any results, but plug in synonyms for "freedom" or "unity" and "Canada" and you'll find plenty.

Others have migrated to alternative messaging sites such as Telegram. This is where you'll find "Unvaxxed Canada," "Vaccine Choice Canada" and "BC Interior Freedom Fighters" and the various region-specific and career-specific groups they have spawned, which include hundreds of members regularly espousing anti-vaccine sentiments. There are now groups for unvaccinated healthcare workers, teachers, police officers and federal employees.

Many share links to petitions challenging vaccine mandates, links to fake news stories about exaggerated vaccine side effects, and despite the inherent distrust of the mainstream media, links to news articles in the mainstream media. Information is shared about public venues — gyms and restaurants, mostly — not enforcing vaccine mandates. Channels of businesses against mandates exist with thousands of subscribers.

It's impossible to tell how many channels there are, as new ones pop up every few days. Participant numbers in each channel range between a few hundred to 50,000 — and they're growing.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11631&start=4160">More Food For Thought