News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"If our PM suddenly grows Trump balls, (or gets shamed into action by T) you will be back to work in a while - hope so for you

Me, I'm cooped up - Had sever pneumonia last month, so being VERY careful .. stocked up & holed up.

AWFUL !!!! Italy +5,322 new cases overnight - Well Over 1/2 of new  cases for entire world .. A Hell

Ceec, I read that all this social distancing will continue until at least June. That is a hell of a long time for the economy to shut down thanks to China.

Oh fuck off, you paranoid white idiots are doing this to yourselves.

I was glad to see uni students partying hard in Florida. They're not worried about catching a fucking cold.

cc

ummm .. errrr .. . China, the feelthy bastard wot started and then made sure they transported this whole mess to us,  

slowed it down by keeping everyone at home ffs .. total shutdown

remember the map with no pollution cause nuthin was ahappinin??

You are trying to have it both ways at the same time .... and it ain't flyin

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/155CA/production/_111089478_china_trop_2020056.png">

What is going on here?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"If our PM suddenly grows Trump balls, (or gets shamed into action by T) you will be back to work in a while - hope so for you

Me, I'm cooped up - Had sever pneumonia last month, so being VERY careful .. stocked up & holed up.

AWFUL !!!! Italy +5,322 new cases overnight - Well Over 1/2 of new  cases for entire world .. A Hell

Ceec, I read that all this social distancing will continue until at least June. That is a hell of a long time for the economy to shut down thanks to China.

I was glad to see uni students partying hard in Florida. They're not worried about catching a fucking cold.

Whoa, I never asked for death and economic destruction. That was a gift from China.

Frood

Nobody is attacking the people of China.... just the government's handling of a Chinese problem and their prideful squashing of valuable information early on that will contribute to untold deaths and loss of savings everywhere...

It's not a common cold or flu virus, Shen...

You look silly and a smudge butthurt affected...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Butthurt?? My butt is perfect.

You guys are losing your heads over something that only seniors and people with respiratory problems need to worry about.

BTW, it's nit China's fault that the West can't figure out how to control a fucking flu bug.

cc

you mean like China did? ... total shutdown???

This is getting pretty bad. You don't have to cover for what the "dick"tator did to the world

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Butthurt?? My butt is perfect.

You guys are losing your heads over something that only seniors and people with respiratory problems need to worry about.

BTW, it's nit China's fault that the West can't figure out how to control a fucking flu bug.

Shen, enough..

Your rabid defense of China is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of people who are experiencing hardship or worse right now..

This thread is not the place for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen, enough..

Your rabid defense of China is a slap in the face to the hundreds of millions of people who are experiencing hardship or worse right now..

Yeah, it's all fucking China's fault the West can't manage a fucking flu outbreak.  Go fuck urself.

Anonymous

Shen, enough..

Yeah, it's all fucking China's fault the West can't manage a fucking flu outbreak.  Go fuck urself.

Jesus Shen, chillax. Go buy a mickey of rum and make yourself a mojito. You always liked mojitos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Shen, enough..

Jesus Shen, chillax. Go buy a mickey of rum and make yourself a mojito. You always liked mojitos.

Nah, old doc Herman prescribes she plant that sexy arse of hers on my knee and I will supply the barrel wash.

Frood

Shen, enough..

:001_rolleyes:

Not a flu outbreak...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I think its been posted that California under quarantine, all made to stay inside. If that pic I posted last night about national quarantine was a hoax, it prolly wasnt THAT much of a hoax. National quarantine coming, you watch. Media wont say it, dont want the panic to hit all of a sudden. One poster elsewhere mentioned his son's friend was an Army E-7, said they were already gearing up for it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

cc

There are now THREE international studies — China, Australia and France — that found that Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

tonight we heard more from Rep. Mark Green, a former Army Flight Surgeon, that the combination of Chloroquine with  Azithromycin cleared the virus in 3 days in 100% of the patients in the study.

That is THREE international studies now that show the success of the Chloroquine treatment.

caskur

There is going to be a lot of angry people that lost grandpa and grandma in Italy knowing there was something already available but it was too late.

Their free labour will be missed much, especially with the loss of both parents working and nanna and pop looking after the grandkids until the parents go home.

Losing your grandparents is one of life WORST experiences.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol