News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

It is going crazy in America. Was only 1300+ cases 3 days ago.

As of Sunday morning, at least 2,815 people in 49 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico have tested positive for coronavirus in the United States, according to a New York Times database, and at least 59 patients with the virus have died.

Over 600 in our neighbouring State of Washington. Wish we would shutdown the border.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"It is going crazy in America. Was only 1300+ cases 3 days ago.

As of Sunday morning, at least 2,815 people in 49 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico have tested positive for coronavirus in the United States, according to a New York Times database, and at least 59 patients with the virus have died.

Over 600 in our neighbouring State of Washington. Wish we would shutdown the border.

It's going to get much worse too before it gets better TVG.

cc

There are extremely few border crossings this weekend .. in both directions .. not sure if restrictions or what

Yes, border closure is just a matter of time ...and prolly any time now  .. if in fact it hasn't already happened in effect
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Wouldn't it be awful if this was just an experiment by the enemies of the West to see how prepared the West is? Maybe the worst is yet to come.

Dunno bout "experiment ... but I know it getting loose in the first place was from Chinese bio lab .. "likely" unintentionally ... but possibly not ... the wet market thingy is bull

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Wouldn't it be awful if this was just an experiment by the enemies of the West to see how prepared the West is? Maybe the worst is yet to come.

Dunno bout "experiment ... but I know it getting loose in the first place was from Chinese bio lab .. "likely" unintentionally ... but possibly not ... the wet market thingy is bull

Care to expand on this.

cc

It was spoken a lot initially, then faded   .. there is a bio lab in the area where it started

Whether market or lab, we never get truth from China, so I'm always suspicious

@realAzhyaAryola

May Odin protect you all from this ravaging virus. Take care y'all.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Quote from: "cc"It was spoken a lot initially, then faded   .. there is a bio lab in the area where it started

Whether market or lab, we never get truth from China, so I'm always suspicious

Short but sweet ... and fitting today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=_tqdOwOxY3s&feature=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=_tqdOwOxY3s&feature=emb_logo

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"

Care to expand on this.

They'll hit us again with biological warfare, then they'll smash the economy, and last but not least, they'll kill the internet. Imagine that? We should have ways to communicate with one another if the internet is ever sabotaged. I bet some folks now wonder whether it was a good idea to get rid of their land line.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

China is now denying they started it --- telling story of US troops who were there for some mutual thingy ... they claim to suspect that

Trump offered help in January - turned down of course

China has called it the Italian virus publicly

They are straight up on nothing

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"China is now denying they started it --- telling story of US troops who were there for some mutual thingy ... they claim to suspect that

Trump offered help in January - turned down of course

China has called it the Italian virus publicly

They are straight up on nothing

How can it be the Italian virus and the American military virus at the same time. They need to get their lies straight.

cc

They throw every possible diversion from facts at the wall hoping one will stick  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"They throw every possible diversion from facts at the wall hoping one will stick  :laugh:

You posted about this virus being created in a lab. I do not believe that one. I have been to China many times. I saw a live animal market with frickin koalas in it. And those markets aint going away either.

Friday

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

Now it is 73 in BC, 103 in Ontario, and 39 in Alberta! Less than 24hrs. This is getting too crazy. In short period of time it'll be really bad.

Brother, it is going to get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

Who here lives in Ontario again? 142 cases as of this morning. Numbers are growing like crazy there.

Myself, Zetsu and realgrimm are Ontarians.

Me too
The best day of the week!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

Now it is 73 in BC, 103 in Ontario, and 39 in Alberta! Less than 24hrs. This is getting too crazy. In short period of time it'll be really bad.

Brother, it is going to get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

Who here lives in Ontario again? 142 cases as of this morning. Numbers are growing like crazy there.

Myself, Zetsu and realgrimm are Ontarians.

Me too

I didn't know that Friday.