Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

MitM- Triggered Edition!! Call-out?

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2020, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Brings to mind a song.

A throwback

This one is dedicated to King ZigZagging out the back door.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Clit"
Quote from: "RealKM✓"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Triggered  :laugh3:

Run forrest run

You lil mad or big mad? ac_umm

You little or Big confused as to where women pee from?  ac_umm

I'm thinking Big since you're available to do matches on Valentines day with people who sock you in the feelz online.

lol

He couldn't hit it with a bat.

Hence the reason he is available to produce walls of tiresome tripe on Valentines Day.

He walked right into that one like a fucking goon trying to navigate a backyard full of rakes with blindfolds on.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

I really do.

Should I really embarrass this fucker for a third time?

Yes... but drag him back to MMP.  I can't stay logged in here and it's too time consuming to follow a match without.

His profile is still there ready to go.   All he has to do is log in.  SC can register and I'll approve him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RealKM✓"This week don't work for me, grampa.

Already put my stream schedule up and work weekends.

Have to Work around next week.

And the match is either here or BF. Leaning here

In other words. King Mongo needs as much time as he can get to prewrite his pitiful antics.

Wednesday bitch boy. Or run Forrest run.

No, dementia victim, you called ME out. You work around MY schedule instead of pounding your elderly head on your keyboard becuz you can't get your way like a lil bitch.

If you don't understand by now, I treat a bitch like a bitch and don't lose any sleep over it. So you either call an audible and work around MY schedule or go help Murdoch with the heavy dusting at her dead forum. Either way, Biggie Smalls, Thuglife, you should be changing your nic to Big L with the dramatic tantrum you've been spewing in front of everyone and trying to call it "flaming". You've been on a Titanic tangent for a couple weeks now from the looks of it and keep saying "hey, I'm winning" to the applause of your two unstable cheerleaders and only them.

Face it, small time IT introvert, the only reason you have a "name" on these forums isn't because your some sort of flamer, it's because your a fucking egghead who can work software. Your a mediocre FraggedYou and even then Fragged held his own against Buzzsaw. Who the fuck have you ever beaten in a match that suddenly you feel the need to take on two the best this games ever seen?

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

You really need to think with your head, little fella. You have always been known as nothing but a wannabe me who has stolen MY shit verbatim and i let it slide. You are the purest definition of small fry.

And like I said in the podcast, you need three more ppl on your team to actually have a chance against Cun'T and myself. Work on that, then get back to me.

You dont call the shots here, bitch tits. We do.

You are a year younger than Joo and you are calling him grandpa?  Lol.

Who is the one free on Vday here?   ac_toofunny

Pound those fists a little harder, pooftard. I almost smell the rage....smells like....victory.

Dont run too fast. You gotta bring them big names in before the diabeetus takes hold.

https://postimg.cc/JGhQzZ77">

We're you spawned you gutter friendly n00b?

Do you not know how a callout works? Or are you channeling marriage and I have to wait until the fourth time for you to get it right?

You lawn darts asked me for a callout, not the other way around. I am amusing you two midgets cosplaying as flamers right now seeing if your heads can somehow magically dissapear out each other's assholes to see if this shit can actually work or if the bleating steam pipes are whistling hot air as usual, which seems to be the case.

You mentally malnourished morons have been belly flopping all day here waiting for yours truly to respond.

You want a match, you work with my schedule. I work with yours. It's that simple, or do I need to pull out flash cards and crayons? Because no offense, right now your bi-polar drivel is so strong if you had mood rings on your hand would look like the infinity gauntlet.

Let it go, Dovey. Nobody cares about you on this end. In a match you two plebs would do nothing but embarrass yourselves and even then, I'm giving you that option but, since you called me out, you do it when I have the free time considering, oh, idk, I have more important things to do then giving two thirsty mongoloids, one with a fivehead so big it looks like an Eriyka Badu wrap and the other with eyebrows that look like somebody stapled silkworms over his eyes. Manscaping is a thing, brah.

It starts next Monday. Take Valentine's day off, then back at it the next day. There isn't even confirmation that Cun'T will even accept, so you two windbags need to put a generous amount of crazy glue over your protruding snouts.

It's not about you fuckwits. Learn how to play the game or learn how to get played.

See you forgot to add your name while you're posting as a guest here...

Your MMP profile is still waiting for you.... unless you're still mad that I never handed out or posted your cock pic....  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RealKM✓"This week don't work for me, grampa.

Already put my stream schedule up and work weekends.

Have to Work around next week.

And the match is either here or BF. Leaning here

In other words. King Mongo needs as much time as he can get to prewrite his pitiful antics.

Wednesday bitch boy. Or run Forrest run.

No, dementia victim, you called ME out. You work around MY schedule instead of pounding your elderly head on your keyboard becuz you can't get your way like a lil bitch.

If you don't understand by now, I treat a bitch like a bitch and don't lose any sleep over it. So you either call an audible and work around MY schedule or go help Murdoch with the heavy dusting at her dead forum. Either way, Biggie Smalls, Thuglife, you should be changing your nic to Big L with the dramatic tantrum you've been spewing in front of everyone and trying to call it "flaming". You've been on a Titanic tangent for a couple weeks now from the looks of it and keep saying "hey, I'm winning" to the applause of your two unstable cheerleaders and only them.

Face it, small time IT introvert, the only reason you have a "name" on these forums isn't because your some sort of flamer, it's because your a fucking egghead who can work software. Your a mediocre FraggedYou and even then Fragged held his own against Buzzsaw. Who the fuck have you ever beaten in a match that suddenly you feel the need to take on two the best this games ever seen?

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

You really need to think with your head, little fella. You have always been known as nothing but a wannabe me who has stolen MY shit verbatim and i let it slide. You are the purest definition of small fry.

And like I said in the podcast, you need three more ppl on your team to actually have a chance against Cun'T and myself. Work on that, then get back to me.

You dont call the shots here, bitch tits. We do.

You are a year younger than Joo and you are calling him grandpa?  Lol.

Who is the one free on Vday here?   ac_toofunny

Pound those fists a little harder, pooftard. I almost smell the rage....smells like....victory.

Dont run too fast. You gotta bring them big names in before the diabeetus takes hold.

https://postimg.cc/JGhQzZ77">

We're you spawned you gutter friendly n00b?

Do you not know how a callout works? Or are you channeling marriage and I have to wait until the fourth time for you to get it right?

You lawn darts asked me for a callout, not the other way around. I am amusing you two midgets cosplaying as flamers right now seeing if your heads can somehow magically dissapear out each other's assholes to see if this shit can actually work or if the bleating steam pipes are whistling hot air as usual, which seems to be the case.

You mentally malnourished morons have been belly flopping all day here waiting for yours truly to respond.

You want a match, you work with my schedule. I work with yours. It's that simple, or do I need to pull out flash cards and crayons? Because no offense, right now your bi-polar drivel is so strong if you had mood rings on your hand would look like the infinity gauntlet.

Let it go, Dovey. Nobody cares about you on this end. In a match you two plebs would do nothing but embarrass yourselves and even then, I'm giving you that option but, since you called me out, you do it when I have the free time considering, oh, idk, I have more important things to do then giving two thirsty mongoloids, one with a fivehead so big it looks like an Eriyka Badu wrap and the other with eyebrows that look like somebody stapled silkworms over his eyes. Manscaping is a thing, brah.

It starts next Monday. Take Valentine's day off, then back at it the next day. There isn't even confirmation that Cun'T will even accept, so you two windbags need to put a generous amount of crazy glue over your protruding snouts.

It's not about you fuckwits. Learn how to play the game or learn how to get played.

See you forgot to add your name while you're posting as a guest here...

Your MMP profile is still waiting for you.... unless you're still mad that I never handed out or posted your cock pic....  :001_rolleyes:

I told you the stips.

Interview, and I'll post up content in one thread.

If this match happens, it's not at your funeral parlour.

See, Murdy, I know my worth. I know any content I would create for your forum would uptick your forum dramatically.

I also know the human centipede of you, Joo, and Dovey admin that dump and are the reason why it's in the shape it's in currently.

As the biggest reporter in this community, I want nothing more then your forum to flourish. Facts

I'm just not the guy who's going to do it for you

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Dove

I dont give a flying mother fuck how these low rent, bawl hall gutter slags think a call out works.

You bitches do it wensday or you are a fucking runner.

Waiting until the 10th? Lmao get the fuck outta here

And I'm not reading 20 paragraphs of narcissist history rewrites just to see this guy cry that Joo and I arent doing it his way.

Honey your online hobby ain't shit and you aint shit. No one gives a fuck about you until I twist your mantits. Numbers dont lie, right?

So show some gotdamn gratitude and get your shit together, "Pleb" lmao.

Wensday til wensday or Poof is a bitch....as always.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

We can totally go back to you begging for attention, if you want.

Let your stupid thread get maybe two responses, maybe provide a days worth of material at your expense.

Up to you.

I gotta know though.....is Cas just gummin it?

Biggie Smiles

Time for another Crycast that will attract 10 listeners?  ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"I still can't get over that. How does a middle aged man with children NOT know basic female anatomy?

I just can't  ac_toofunny

Only on these fucking forums

Hey Poofy. Are you still under the firm belief it is the Stork that brings babies to happy couples wrapped in long towels?

Do you leave cookies & milk for Santa next to the dirty Mattress around Christmas time too?

Do you still pee sitting down so that your nuts don't get soaked?

Let's walk and talk old friend. Innocent little fucker you are  ac_lmfao

I. Cant. Breathe  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Nobody is "begging" for your attention, thimble brain, so put your hoofs in park.

You, foreheadasaurus, and the elderly blood cougher were on a receiving end of a podcast and suddenly decided to dogpile a guy that's been dogpiled by better. You three stooges look like complete clowns right now with your whole "subliminal message" conspiracy and whatever bile your next to muster (Brad).

Ouch, that's gotta hurt, huh? That if you want to play with the big boys your gon have to play it the right way.

Go on, Dovey. Get mad. Get mad because I made you look stupid and could care less whatever the fuck you say to try and save face. That you over reacted everywhere and quit your job. That you've told countless stories to the point this whole ordeal has become a choose your own adventure to pretty much anybody still trying to keep up with the nonsense when the main person causing all this, me, dropped this shit a long time ago.

Face it, look in the mirror and overcome your addictive personality with me being your junkie fix. I feel sorry for you already that you, a grown ass woman, has let herself become such a bitter old bint when your supposedly on the upswing in your rl.

Be a good mom. Be a good wife. Don't try and be a flamer because that's not what you, Joo, or Murdoch are. I'm from a different type of environment on these types of forums and pushed a certain type of drama none of you were ready for with the exception of a couple ppl who had already seen that type of shit before.

I get it. I'm not the type of guy you should have ever encountered. I'm three levels ahead of you at every turn and before you finally caught on the damage was already done. Learn from this. Stay in your own fucking Lane and move on because I'm not about that shit no more. Sorry. Again, I moved on. I've come to the realization that somebody has to be the bigger person for this shit to stop and it's going to be me. I've dealt with crazy bitches like you before and no offense, you really need to get over it.

You really think I'm putting subliminal messages in a podcast? ac_lmfao

You used to think I was writing hidden messages in my siggy at BG when, true story, it was me and my gf writing messages to each other because we were both under that account during the drama.

As for this DOA call-out, Cun'T hasn't responded so I guess it's a no go, which is prolly for the best considering nobody wants to reread this bullshit again for the umpteenth time.

It's old.

Your old.

I'm old.

All this shits old.

I'm down to make interesting, funny, intelligent content and sadly, that's not happening on any of these forums, so I'll just make my own to book end with the Fortnite forum while still reporting on what's happening in this community that I'm trying to fix.

I was offered my panel back at BG and I turned it down. I'm moving forward into a more creative content driven direction and think the whole drama shit is soooo 2019. All the forums are doing it now. I was ahead of the curve and refuse to rehash shit that isn't interesting to me.

Like you.

Sorry about your penis

Biggie Smiles

Does this forum have the tissue box emoji?

As you can see, it can sure use one right about now.

Take a pill Martini. I'm sure your plenty of fish account is thriving with activity from women who would like nothing more than to be romanced on a bare mattress, in the presence of a dying cat by a guy who hasn't figured out that women do not pee from this clits

:roll:

Better get to prewriting, boy. Wednesday is only 36 hours away

Anonymous

Oh poor Joo.

Your still bitter that I don't think as highly of you that others tell you they do.

No offense, nobody really thinks highly of you outside your two little tardlet squad. I really hate to break that to you, but your games old. I kind of think Cun'T and Fat Danny have said the same thing as if late, do there's obviously a pattern.

Face facts, bruh, nobody thinks highly of you.

Nobody respects you.

If you logged off forever nobody would bat an eye.

You are a janitor. You do the shit nobody else wants to do and you do it for free. Why, just reading the CO archives it's a fucking pattern for you, so I really don't blame you for being all defensive because here, I'm building a forum where your not needed at, that's going to have quality content, and your gonna be struck plunging the toilets over at SG that the likes of the rest of the second rate tards, such as yourself, will clog.

See Joo, I saw thru you from day one. I was just better at keeping that shit low-key. I mean ask Dovey, (wink).

Your just another guy, Joo. And when/if big names return, or the n00bs I've trolled into this game become great, your just going to skip farther and farther down the rabbit hole. Everyone sees it. Shit, I'm sure even you see it.

Here you are, pulling shit I was doing 6 months ago. Watch me pull some killer shit on you and do the thing you dolts didn't do back then;

Not take the bait ac_lmfao

Big mad? Little mad? Mini me mad?

Biggie Smiles

This guy could sure work a delusion like a street corner

Trll me moar.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

What hurts more?

The fact nobody respects you?

Or that your older then Sum Cun'T?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview