News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Are there By-Laws in place where you live?

Started by Anonymous, February 01, 2020, 06:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Winnipeg gets muggy in the summer too. Still, it's better than our winters, and our Indians.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"Try 42.9 like it was here yesterday.

I hate it when it gets into the high 30's here...

My biggest problem with that kind of heat, is a sweaty ass...  Nobody likes a sweaty ass, but how can you minimize that in high temps?

Chapped and chaffed asses is not how people were meant to live.

North Western Europe is where us White people should have stayed...  We now pay the price.

It's not as hot as you think because it's NOT humid... our high temps come with DRY conditions.

humidity is the killer. It can be 24 and humid and you think you're going to die.

I do not have to suffer 42.9 because I have refrigerated air conditioning. Refrigerated air con set on DRY takes all humidity out of the house.

I also live 3-5 minutes inland from the coast and we have a beautiful sea breeze coming off the Indian Ocean called The Fremantle Doctor.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"Try 42.9 like it was here yesterday.

I hate it when it gets into the high 30's here...

My biggest problem with that kind of heat, is a sweaty ass...  Nobody likes a sweaty ass, but how can you minimize that in high temps?

Chapped and chaffed asses is not how people were meant to live.

North Western Europe is where us White people should have stayed...  We now pay the price.

It's not as hot as you think because it's NOT humid... our high temps come with DRY conditions.

humidity is the killer. It can be 24 and humid and you think you're going to die.

I do not have to suffer 42.9 because I have refrigerated air conditioning. Refrigerated air con set on DRY takes all humidity out of the house.

I also live 3-5 minutes inland from the coast and we have a beautiful sea breeze coming off the Indian Ocean called The Fremantle Doctor.

Sea breezes are lovely.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview