Replies: 8487
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:44:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Where does King Martini rank?

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2020, 10:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Since when is falling down a flight of stairs face first an "escapade" ?

Anonymous

Hey Biggs, I took a peak at MMP(Murdy the Mental Patient) and I see you're now on Sea Dunce's obsessed list along with Herman, Trump, and myself. Welcome to the club. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Case in point lol.

Yes, you are a case. A sad one. And for once, on point.

I'd say it's good to see you again, except I don't feel like lying my ass off tonight.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Biggs, I took a peak at MMP(Murdy the Mental Patient) and I see you're now on Sea Dunce's obsessed list along with Herman, Trump, and myself. Welcome to the club. ac_drinks

You haven't noticed him gumming my ankles at SG for like 3 months now? lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Biggs, I took a peak at MMP(Murdy the Mental Patient) and I see you're now on Sea Dunce's obsessed list along with Herman, Trump, and myself. Welcome to the club. ac_drinks

You haven't noticed him gumming my ankles at SG for like 3 months now? lol

A little, but I'm usually too busy at SG hitting him on the end of the nose with a rolled up newspaper for shitting on the floor.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Since when is falling down a flight of stairs face first an "escapade" ?

You underestimate the journey to the stairs and the fact they didnt fall through. I'm sure he had to pass the bathroom.

Just sayin lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Since when is falling down a flight of stairs face first an "escapade" ?

You underestimate the journey to the stairs and the fact they didnt fall through. I'm sure he had to pass the bathroom.

Just sayin lol.

Hey Dove, Jen told me you didn't post KM's address. I thought it was you because you knew his address.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Just sayin lol.

Hey Dove, Jen told me you didn't post KM's address. I thought it was you because you knew his address.

You weren't the only one accusing others without proof..

It's possible, and perhaps likely something like this could happen again on one of these forums..

Let's not forget that most accusations were wrong in February, 2020.

Dove

Just sayin lol.

It was not me at all. Nor was I even consulted or I would have talked the poster out of it. I never use proxies either on these boards.

I would never post an address like that. If I were gonna post more private stuff, it would be his messages or stuff that can be laughed at.

I dont ever post identifiable info like that ever, and I'm not gonna start now. If I'm ever actually angry enough to do that, I'd just excuse myself from the internet for a while.

I understand the motive and why. But I cant condone it, even though I dont have much sympathy for KM.

Dove

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Just sayin lol.

You weren't the only one accusing others without proof..

It's possible, and perhaps likely something like this could happen again on one of these forums..

Let's not forget that most accusations were wrong in February, 2020.

It's totally understandable if people suspected me. I'm not offended.

She has seen me and this moron fighting online for months and she knows I know his name and address, and she doesnt know me very well.

It's cool, Fash. Totally understandable.

If I was gonna do that, I'd have posted on every forum as myself so he knew I did it.

I just dont see any comic value in an address. I could do much worse  :roll:

Anonymous

People rushed to accuse you, caskur and also Murdy..

I don't think it was cool at all.

Dove

Quote from: "Fashionista"People rushed to accuse you, caskur and also Murdy..

Meh, it happens.

I never hide behind proxies, so I'm easy to clear lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"People rushed to accuse you, caskur and also Murdy..

Meh, it happens.

I never hide behind proxies, so I'm easy to clear lol

It'll happen again on one of these forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Question"King Martini, who is the most charismatic

Charisma doesn't put food in our kids mouth!

Tell that deadbeat to make some money and pay his child support!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "KM's Baby Mama"
Quote from: "The Question"King Martini, who is the most charismatic

Charisma doesn't put food in our kids mouth!

Tell that deadbeat to make some money and pay his child support!!

Oh don't you worry dear. For the Lord has gazed upon the sons of Israel with an outstretched hand and a generous heart.

The King Martini musical will be arriving soon like manna from up above to a sturdy audience of eleven people. Possibly even one or two more.

And it is even rumored that I shall be making a guest appearance in a pink tutu with the remnants of my once average sized cock dangling in tow.

It should be glorious. And garner for you and yours ample funds to sustain all of you for the next 27 winters.

Fret not. And trust in the Lord of hosts.

Peace be onto thee.

And sorry about my penis.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview