The best topic

Replies: 8448
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Yes, it's Valentine's Day today...

Started by Blurt, February 14, 2020, 12:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

...and all the lovely lasses who post here are in love... just, you know, not with each other.

Fash, Dove, CC, Berry, Flea, Moonie, Friday, CW, Feral, Murdy, Azhya, Shen, Caskur, Priscilla, and Dinky Diana...

[size=200] ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?   ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub [/size]
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"...and all the lovely lasses who post here are in love... just, you know, not with each other.

Fash, Dove, CC, Berry, Flea, Moonie, Friday, CW, Feral, Murdy, Azhya, Shen, Caskur, Priscilla, and Dinky Diana...

[size=200] ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?   ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub [/size]

Thank you Blurt..

I hope you have a lovely day too.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I hope the men made reservations, because you will not be able to take your wives/gf's anywhere nice today unless you did.

Blurt

Reservations?

Is that what you kids call marriage proposals nowadays?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Reservations?

Is that what you kids call marriage proposals nowadays?

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I hope the men made reservations, because you will not be able to take your wives/gf's anywhere nice today unless you did.

I'm not sure where my husband is taking me tonight.

ac_smile

caskur

Valentines Day 1964, Boat CathyJo went down killing my father and 2 crew.

Valentines Day 1998 My House was burn down....

Valentines Day, Valentine was murdered.

Great Day Valentines Day...

:001_rolleyes:

13th of February 1998 (black Friday) My husband who was building a Scallop factory south of Fremantle in concrete panels slipped on the ladder. It was a 3 story building and he was hanging on for dear life on the top floor. I could have been a rich widow on the 13th of Feb 1998.  :laugh:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

"Gypsy" and I consider Valentine's to be a made-up holiday benefiting the greeting card, florist, and chocolatier industries.  Plus, it comes only a couple of weeks after our anniversary.  So, we usually do "something" but nothing elaborate or overly romantic.

Today we celebrated by buying a new charcoal grill.  Our old one was starting to rust out; we generally don't get more than a few years from one.  

It's jumping the season, and the temp today is minus ten C, but when it starts to warm up in a couple of weeks we'll be ready to go.  Meanwhile, I picked up a couple of slabs of ribs from the BBQ joint up the road so we'll eat well.

Anonymous

Old Herman is in North West Alberta babysitting rigs until spring break up the end of next month. But, I did buy a dandy toilet brush on ebay for the old lady.

kiebers

Probably just go have a Margarita if we do anything. Kinda like Peaches we are not much on celebrating Valentines day at all. Hell 10 years ago if we did anything it was putting the boat in and going fishing. That's makes her happier than any meal, flowers or box of chocolates....I am a lucky man.

To all the lovely ladies here....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Probably just go have a Margarita if we do anything. Kinda like Peaches we are not much on celebrating Valentines day at all. Hell 10 years ago if we did anything it was putting the boat in and going fishing. That's makes her happier than any meal, flowers or box of chocolates....I am a lucky man.

You cheap bastard. I am getting the old lady a NEW toilet brush. Ya, I know, I spoil her rotten.

cw_

Quote from: "Blurt"... CW, ...

">
[/img]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cw_"
Quote from: "Blurt"... CW, ...

">
[/img]
Will you be old Herman's Valentine. There's a toilet brush in it for ya.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "kiebers"Probably just go have a Margarita if we do anything. Kinda like Peaches we are not much on celebrating Valentines day at all. Hell 10 years ago if we did anything it was putting the boat in and going fishing. That's makes her happier than any meal, flowers or box of chocolates....I am a lucky man.

You cheap bastard. I am getting the old lady a NEW toilet brush. Ya, I know, I spoil her rotten.

CHEAP my ass!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Margarita's we drink you could buy a dozen toilet brushes.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone