Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

What happened to Kiefers?

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2020, 02:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Did he drive out to the West Texas town of El Paso and fall in love with an illegal alien Mexican girl?

Blurt

Have you met the grannie of your dreams yet out there in the boonies, Mel?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Have you met the grannie of your dreams yet out there in the boonies, Mel?

Granny?  How old do you think I am?

That said, my chances of meeting a reliable female companion are zero, zilch, nada.  That not only applies to Vancouver, but the Koots also...  Anywhere, in fact!

I have accepted this fact now, and now understand how the human nature, the human condition, operates...

I will tell you this though, Blurtski...  There are some fine looking women (and men too for you) of all ages here in the Koots!  

The population is low, but the eye candy is high!

I don't think I've ever found a 40 year old Mom attractive, until I moved here!  

Granted, some are left-wing hippy types, but I am here to create balance with opposing views.

Anonymous

They often wear these 'warmers' on their legs here, which often accentuates nice fine legs that I would love to caress...

Since I am extremely White, I'm standing there in nothing more than jeans and a short sleeved shirt!

But I digress!

Toques are a 'thing' here though, honestly!  For everyone!

Many wear a god damned toque!   :laugh:

These are some of the best people that I've met in my entire life though...

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"

Granted, some are left-wing hippy types, but I am here to create balance with opposing views.

OK this made me really lol..

ac_lmfao
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Mel has a yen for the Cuties in the Kooties.

If it's all the same to you,, I'll leave the hot men to Joe.

I'm sorry you're soured up on the toque-and-leg-warmer set, Mel. Women are often an asset for any man desirous of allowing his heterosexuality to naturally express itself in a relationship.

And don't go thinking I'm knocking deliberate abstinence; asexuality is a valid choice for defective men who don't understand how relationships work of who are afraid of The Mighty Vulva.

We still love you, bro.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

realgrimm

Quote from: "kiebers"Nothing has happened. I am here.

Phew, that was a close call, Ill alert the media outlets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Mel has a yen for the Cuties in the Kooties.

I'm sorry you're soured up on the toque-and-leg-warmer set, Mel. Women are often an asset for any man desirous of allowing his heterosexuality to naturally express itself in a relationship.

And don't go thinking I'm knocking deliberate abstinence; asexuality is a valid choice for defective men who don't understand how relationships work of who are afraid of The Mighty Vulva.

We still love you, bro.

I'm moving next door to Mel.

kiebers

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Phew, that was a close call, Ill alert the media outlets

:thumbup:  ac_drinks

:laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'm moving next door to Mel.

You can't!  My neighbours aren't selling at the moment...

I think there might be one place left for sale on this road though, down from three.  Place down the road recently sold also...

You'd be literally the only Asian, actually you'd be the only non-White, in this small town!  People here are friendly and accommodating though.

Anonymous

I see...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Mel has a yen for the Cuties in the Kooties.

We still love you, bro.

OK, Joe can have the hot, rugged men then.

Most people around here are in traditional marriages.  Some with kids, some without.  Some with kids old enough to not live at home anymore.  There are a couple of single Mothers, but I'm not too keen on taking on any more work, since this house and property still need a ton of money and work dumped into it...

And on the second subject, as I age, I find that I care less about sex than I did when I was younger.  Not that I ever had Negro-style sex drive in the first place, where I'd want to fuck everything non-stop like they do...  That is not me.

I want a partner in life...  A partner in crime...  And it takes the right female to fill that role.  Simply spreading legs doesn't work on me...  My standards are high in that regard.

I'm extremely White, so my standards are generally extremely high!

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
OK this made me really lol..

ac_lmfao

It's true though...  This place was a prime destination for US Draft Dodgers, so that no doubt shaped things here a bit.

Times change though, and the Russian Douk's are lesser in numbers, the draft dodgers are lesser in numbers, as new people move in.

Luckily the vast majority of people here are still White though...  This is a key factor in desirability.

At the local diner down the road, I often here Australians speaking, Brits speaking, Germans speaking German, and occasionally Russians speaking Russia.

The beauty is, everyone is White, and comes from a somewhat similar cultural background.

There are no ghetto-banging Negro thugs or Sudanese 'refugee' imported imports here.  There are no Native Indian bums around here causing trouble.

It's amazing, just how safe and trouble free a place can be, when there is little to no imported trash, riff-raff, Injuns, or other undesirables around.

That said, some people here don't always understand perhaps just how magical this is, and may revert to their left-wing ideology which could run counter to how things are here.

We don't need welfare bums here, homeless here, or god damned Sudanese refugees here!

I'm Mel, and I approve this message.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview