Replies: 8529
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:29:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

The Bonesaw Interview

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2020, 05:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Yesterday I was given the honor of interviewing the biggest name in this community. Today, we take a complete 180 and look a little lower in significance.

Bonesaw is a myriad of personalities. He is a loner, he has a life coach, a damaged eye, and a receding hairline that screams bad genetics. He's also one of the first ever members of flametown to be laughed off the iconic Brawl Hall flame forum.

Let's hear, in his own words, what makes Bonesaw who he is. This is a transcript of the Morse code interaction we had as, he put it, "you just can't be too careful"

Thank you for this time Bonesaw

Larry, if we're going to do this, please, call me what my mother called me. We're friends, right? Friends

don't call each other by their internet handles, it cumbersome, like spanking a child in public with a smile on your face. Those around you who see it just might not get the satisfaction. I do...oh, I surely do. Do you have children, Larry?

um, no?

Do you discipline them?

Bonesaw...

Well I hope you do. Nothing is more organic then beating your own children. I was beaten by my mother on a daily basis. I made me hard.

like convicts in prison hard?

No, it made my penis hard. I loved it, every bit of it. Sometimes you have those moments where you feel like wings magically appear inside your pants. I savor them, like dark chocolate. It's like a birthday Sunday, table for one.

what?

See, you wouldn't know. Your one of them. My life coach says I'm turning the corner in life and that maybe one day I can become a life coach. I want to. Who better then to help and mold the young minds of the next generation then me? Sitting around, no pants on, I can accomplish more with less. Have you seen my IQ? Have you seen the bald spot forming on my head? I got this. High five?

let's change the subject. Tell me about your relationship with Brent? Why did he doxx you?

Well it's complicated, like trying to unwrap a burger from mcdonalds that doesn't come in a cardboard container, so work with me here.

Brent and I both share a love of professional wrestling. When he told me he was training to be a wrestler, he grew my fancy. We met up one day to watch old WWF tapes, you know, Bruno Sammartino, and he quickly put a pillow in the corner of the room. We layed on the bed naked, watching wrestling and listening to the song "aqualung" by Jethro Till backwards while masturbating. He asked if he could put his finger up my anus, saying it was something he learned during training and that if he did it I would become a wrestler myself, like a secret handshake. I didn't want to be a wrestler, so I declined.

Brent ran into the corner by the pillow and started ramming his head. It was a makeshift turnbuckle. I told him I can't have this, that my mother upstairs would be upset, and told him to leave. He's been bitter ever since.

were you comfortable doing a podcast. Your voice doesn't have a very masculine tone

Hey, that's me on a handful of meds. You think it's easy making podcasts? I also live in a group home and don't want everyone's hearing me.

Every summer we take a cruise, open up, ya know? Half way thru we tell stories and urinate on each other. They call me dead shot. I laser people.

this is all quite disturbing...

Have you seen a picture of me? That's disturbing. I'm losing my hair quicker every day to the point I asked the eyebrow lady at the mall to color in a hairline for me one day for a job interview. Long story short, I didn't get the job. I sweated so much I left trains of ink down my face and looked the The Crow. Brandon Lee, I'm not. That god for disability checks. But then again, I really wanted a slice of Sbarro pizza.

lastly, King Martini is making a feature length movie about you. How do you feel about that

There isn't a better person then me. He has alot of material to work with.

he has stated he has an interview with one of your ex's that, in his own words will "help promote the healing of a warped, damaged mind".

What? He talked to my mother!!!!

thank you Bonesaw, for this interview

caskur

Quote from: "Buttsore"
">

^^^^^

Openly homosexual.

Wave that rainbow banner son.

:thumbup:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buttsore"
">
Who are these people?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"Those men doing soy boy face.

Who are they?

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's just a collage.

Nobody from these forums?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista isn't very bright":dash1:

I don't keep a record of all the personal details and/or photos of posters..

I'm here to socialize and participate in discussions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No, that's Freud's speciality...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chank Exterminator"

DD doesn't put this tiny little community at risk with handles that flirt with genocide.

Anonymous

Still, you let us know that blurt is the only member who could possibly have crisis intervention training and that slbro has a gf.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Still, you let us know that blurt is the only member who could possibly have crisis intervention training and that slbro has a gf.

They are both posters here and have said that themselves multiple times. How is Fash supposed to know what every poster on flame boards had for breakfast February 22, 2006. What is your point idiot.

Frood

Quote from: "Chank Exterminator"

Cry some moar, baybee!
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview