Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

this forum should be called the ignorant racist stereotype board

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 08:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

The only fight you have ever been in was being hit on your back as you ran away
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The only fight you have ever been in was being hit on your back as you ran away

That was me. I got logged out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Unless you mean Mel  ac_biggrin

So our Fish & Chip lunch meeting won't happen at Moby Dick's this summer?   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"The only fight you have ever been in was being hit on your back as you ran away

I'm sure her point still stands though. Usually people who constantly boast about how tough they are can't even throw a punch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"

I'm sure her point still stands though. Usually people who constantly boast about how tough they are can't even throw a punch.

Usually males that constantly talk about other men's genitals are gay.

Anonymous

Its so funny when you attempt damage limitation for one of your faves....

Poor Herman, without your skirt to hide under and nurture him, he'd be lost on here.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

:oeudC:

Unfortuneately, yes. this is what flaming comes to when a bunch of butthurt drama seekers with no entertainment value try to do it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

:oeudC:

Unfortuneately, yes. this is what flaming comes to when a bunch of butthurt drama seekers with no entertainment value try to do it.

That is Scouse alright.

Anonymous

Wherever there are Negroes, there will be trouble.  It doesn't matter where they are, they will eventually create the same problems all over the world.

It is just what they do.

Anonymous

Try telling CC and Shen Li that before they're about to go on another one of their girl's holidays to Nigeria.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Try telling CC and Shen Li that before they're about to go on another one of their girl's holidays to Nigeria.

ac_boring

Odinson

Ignorant people always say that being among blacks/muslims and seeing the world would help one to become more tolerant..

It actually works the other way around..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Ignorant people always say that being among blacks/muslims and seeing the world would help one to become more tolerant..

That is what Herman said about Muslim culture. He lived in Muslim majority countries, I gather for years.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"Ignorant people always say that being among blacks/muslims and seeing the world would help one to become more tolerant..

That is what Herman said about Muslim culture. He lived in Muslim majority countries, I gather for years.

I´m sure they have their reasons for behaving in a certain way..

Just like a serial killer has his/her reasons..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview