Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

this forum should be called the ignorant racist stereotype board

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 08:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

:oeudC:

Anonymous

Scouse's playground friends fuckugoogle and Shampain think they have us triggered. They cannot distinguish between boredom and triggered.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse's playground friends fuckugoogle and Shampain think they have us triggered. They cannot distinguish between boredom and triggered.

I used to ask Herman to watch the racial garbage, but what he posted are peer reviewed papers compared to what SCOUSE and the other two BF flyovers post.

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse's playground friends fuckugoogle and Shampain think they have us triggered. They cannot distinguish between boredom and triggered.

I used to ask Herman to watch the racial garbage, but what he posted are peer reviewed papers compared to what SCOUSE and the other two BF flyovers post.

Herman was playing and knew when to stop. Scouse is not very bright or sane. I have not noticed much of those other two yet.
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

Isn't funny how they think they are so boss, when in reality no one cares cause they are too busy living their lives.

Anonymous

caskur

There is only about 5% I like from every race... 95% I hate equally.

I do not believe there is any such thing as "racism".

If the newbies are being so called, "racists", it's only to wind up posters here.

Kick them in the balls back. It's easy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"There is only about 5% I like from every race... 95% I hate equally.

If the newbies are being so called, "racists", it's only to wind up posters here.

The government of Canada would disagree with you caskur..

Although I don't want a closed forum, I understand why Erica keeps SG closed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

Ha yet more of your trademark hypocrisy, you've been more than happy to jump on the Brit-hating bandwagon with your chronically buttsore e-friends.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

Herman was playing and knew when to stop. Scouse is not very bright or sane. I have not noticed much of those other two yet.

This coming from the clown who thinks anyone who opposes Israel is automatically a leftist. :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"There are 2 things in this world I hate: racism and Britards.

Those opium wars huh?  Talk about holding a grudge. ac_lmfao

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"There is only about 5% I like from every race... 95% I hate equally.

The government of Canada would disagree with you caskur..

Although I don't want a closed forum, I understand why Erica keeps SG closed.

No government agrees with me.

I'm cool with that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

I was wondering what is with all the brit hate

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"

I was wondering what is with all the brit hate

The rumours are, they never bathe and they are allergic to soap.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview