Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

this forum should be called the ignorant racist stereotype board

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 08:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Shampain"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"There is a lesson to be learned from the Opium trade in China..

When legalized and widely distributed, it will cause a whole heap of problems.

People in those times were aware of its negative effects..

It was a deliberate campaign by the British of forced addiction. We see similarities today with the opioid crisis. Doctors are the enablers.

Yeah it's always whiteys fault... Go home and frequent Korean forums...

Fck that... seoulbro is bringing bbq tomorrow!  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Odinson"There is a lesson to be learned from the Opium trade in China..

It was a deliberate campaign by the British of forced addiction. We see similarities today with the opioid crisis. Doctors are the enablers.

Fck that... seoulbro is bringing bbq tomorrow!  :thumbup:

LMAO  :laugh3:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

:oeudC:

Ha yet more of your trademark hypocrisy, you've been more than happy to jump on the Brit-hating bandwagon with your chronically buttsore e-friends.

SCOUSE, first of all nobody takes you seriously when you whine about racism against British, anymore than people take you seriously about white knighting and favouritism.

Fash you're a gullible, naive, insignificant moron, everyone knows this, it's just that most are too polite to say it.

By your remarks here you clearly give the impression that hate against Brits is perfectly acceptable but racism against other nationalities and ethnicities is not. Your hypocrisy and blatant double standards are off the scale.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

Ha yet more of your trademark hypocrisy, you've been more than happy to jump on the Brit-hating bandwagon with your chronically buttsore e-friends.

SCOUSE, first of all nobody takes you seriously when you whine about racism against British, anymore than people take you seriously about white knighting and favouritism.

Fash you're a gullible, naive, insignificant moron, everyone knows this, it's just that most are too polite to say it.

By your remarks here you clearly give the impression that hate against Brits is perfectly acceptable but racism against other nationalities and ethnicities is not. Your hypocrisy and blatant double standards are off the scale.

Everyone knows in Scouse speak= I do.

You are an idiot that is being played and everyone(anyone who can read) knows this.

Anonymous

Be sure to share these with Scouse.

https://www.kleenex.com/-/media/images/kleenex/products-new/anti-viral/boxes-upright/antiviralgreen.png?h=365&w=424&la=en-US&hash=BFC4457B88C931E5A91BEE678ECE900A36796C0E">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shampain"People forget that the Brits invented toothbrushes mmmmhhmmmm

But unfortunately they forgot to put them into use, you dumb fuck.

BTW, nice avatar...It fits you as beagles are considered one of the dumbest breeds of dogs. I don't know how that was determined exactly but your use of the image gives the allegation credence.

Shampain

Quote from: "Snoopy"
Quote from: "Shampain"People forget that the Brits invented toothbrushes mmmmhhmmmm

BTW, nice avatar...It fits you as beagles are considered one of the dumbest breeds of dogs. I don't know how that was determined exactly but your use of the image gives the allegation credence.

Did we forget or is it because we don't feel the need to be whitened and straightened to the ninth degree?

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"

I was wondering what is with all the brit hate

The rumours are, they never bathe and they are allergic to soap.

They did save the world twice though, you're welcome BTW  ac_dance

What are you talking about? The time they started two world wars? Those times you mean?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shampain

What are you talking about? The time they started two world wars? Those times you mean?

Drink bleach creepoid!

caskur

Drink bleach creepoid!

Go home to the Bastard Factory, Teenie Bopper. The grown ups post here.

If you cannot understand my message, here is another one... FUCK OFF Dipshit!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

He is dumb as a beagle and gay as a daffodil.

Shampain

Quote from: "Herman"

He is dumb as a beagle and gay as a daffodil.

As opposed to high IQ canines and heterosexual flowers....

Anonymous

That's because the narrative of an open board like this doesn't fit your ideals.  I warned you about this.

It's nothing to do with 'flaming,' since none of the original DV boards were ever true flaming boards to begin with.

It comes down to opposing views, and how well you can handle them.  On my forum, I had my ideals, but let others have their own also.  They were not muzzled or banned, unless they went out of their way to do nothing more than simply create a problem for me, which was actually quite rare to be honest.

Racial stereotypes...  Many Asians don't like Mongols it seems, you included, Fash.  You clearly stereotype them, just as your other Asian friends here do too.

Interestingly enough to me, Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese, and whatever other Asians post here, are clearly well behaved, but more importantly...  you all stick together.  It's very apparent on the board.

So...  All Yellow's tends to stick together in the White nation.  However, Mongolians aren't so great.  Negroes are worse, but since you don't have a Negro problem, you won't talk about that much.  

So I'll then ask:  If Asians stick together to further their collective cause, much like they do here, what's wrong with White's sticking together also, to further their cause and post their opinions also?

Anonymous

And I won't even get into Shen Li's drunken rants about Whites either, Fash.  Nor her opinion of Taiwan, since I don't care about that...

The fact is, is that these are thoughts and opinions that people have...

I want you to think about this:  Your opinion of Mongoloids is no different than the views held by Scouse on Jews.  There is NO difference.

Anonymous

Careful fella, little Fashie isn't used to being told the truth in this little echo chamber, it's only recently that guest posting has allowed dissenting views and as we've all seen, the locals haven't liked it one bit.

She tolerates hate against Brits and whites in general but goes off the deep end if other groups of people are targeted. She's basically a leftist.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview