Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

this forum should be called the ignorant racist stereotype board

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 08:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "88"I remember now why I initially left this retarded, ridiculously cliquey forum....The nonsensical garbage  and downright lies which regularly get spread around are truly something else.

If one of Retardanishta's faves gets backed into a corner, out come the typical "They were only trolling" nonsense and anybody who notices the behaviour are branded as being paranoid, drunk or just not very bright.   :001_rolleyes:

I remember when they all turned on Odison and dog-piled the guy because they thought he wasn't really from Finland and was just some troll. That was some cringeworthy shit, but regardless they went on with it for months and unfortunately that kind of nonsense is a pretty common occurrence.

Joe and Mel are another pair of long term users around these forums who are both basically harmless, yet have been relentlessly targeted by these social outcasts over the years. Poor gullible little Fashie just goes along with anything to keep a flow of traffic on this dying bored and drops her rice filled, child sized panties to accommodate any new member who turns up on here.

How embarrassing...

Jesus H Christ Scouse, get a hold of your sorry assed self. You fell for Shen, cc and Blurt's trolls. Don't cry about it for fuck sakes. It just means you are a gullible fool. None of the shit on these forums means fuck all. Nobody takes it seriously, I mean besides you and Seamoron.

If you ever had a man card it is gone after this pitiful meltie.  This is really embarrassing FOR YOU.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

:oeudC:

Not me tho.

I'm mad funny

Notice how all the so called flame icons disappeared after I took them down to the woodshed one by one?

They're all huddled at FT crying about me now  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse's playground friends fuckugoogle and Shampain think they have us triggered. They cannot distinguish between boredom and triggered.

SHITSTAIN and fuckgoogle are far better posters than stoogemajor, I'll tell you that

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

Not me tho.

I'm mad funny

Notice how all the so called flame icons disappeared after I took them down to the woodshed one by one?

You aint no match for that power flamer Fashionista. She pulverized the Aryan Pussy. He ran off in tears.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse's playground friends fuckugoogle and Shampain think they have us triggered. They cannot distinguish between boredom and triggered.

SHITSTAIN and fuckgoogle are far better posters than stoogemajor, I'll tell you that

Seamoron is the worst poster I have ever seen on any forum. He earned that shit poster of 2019 title.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"

:laugh3:

You aint no match for that power flamer Fashionista. She pulverized the [size=150]WANNABE[/size] Aryan Pussy. He ran off in tears.

Close .... But ... There!! Fixed it fur ya

Unless you mean Mel  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Biggie Smiles

Not me tho.

I'm mad funny

You aint no match for that power flamer Fashionista. She pulverized the Aryan Pussy. He ran off in tears.

yeah she did fuck him up pretty bad.

I'd imagine he's off to suck his boyfriends thumb.

Anonymous

Not me tho.

I'm mad funny

I would imagine he will run to VF or SG and say that he has us riled up. You saw that pathetic meltdown. That is his second one here.

I think he is really Jewish. The doc had too much  manischewitz wine before he was about to trim his foreskin. Well his hand slipped and cut off old Socuse's balls instead.

Biggie Smiles

Not me tho.

I'm mad funny

I would imagine he will run to VF or SG and say that he has us riled up. You saw that pathetic meltdown. That is his second one here.

I think he is really Jewish. The doc had too much  manischewitz wine before he was about to trim his foreskin. Well his hand slipped and cut off old Socuse's balls instead.

I've made him explode into a mess of blood tears and piss over at SG a few times

But if you wanna see his juiciest of meltdowns you gotta see when Oak sinks her claws in

Some of the shit she's said to him literally made me fall off my chair in laughter

Anonymous

Not me tho.

I'm mad funny

I've made him explode into a mess of blood tears and piss over at SG a few times

But if you wanna see his juiciest of meltdowns you gotta see when Oak sinks her claws in

Some of the shit she's said to him literally made me fall off my chair in laughter

She's a talented poster. One of the biggest draws at SG.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li is trolling as she always has...she doesn't drink, she doesn't hate Caucasians and isn't married to a black man..

What she does enjoy is teasing people she thinks are "social misfits"..

It used to be Hornung, and now it's SCOUSE, and for the same reason, she knows they'll react..

I'm not surprised that SCOUSE falls for it, but you don't really believe the nonsense you read on these boards do you?

Bricktop used to say the greatest sin on forums is to be boring. I try to keep it lively. You're welcome Mel and Scouse. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Shen Li is trolling as she always has...she doesn't drink, she doesn't hate Caucasians and isn't married to a black man..

What she does enjoy is teasing people she thinks are "social misfits"..

It used to be Hornung, and now it's SCOUSE, and for the same reason, she knows they'll react..

I'm not surprised that SCOUSE falls for it, but you don't really believe the nonsense you read on these boards do you?

Bricktop used to say the greatest sin on forums is to be boring. I try to keep it lively. You're welcome Mel and Scouse. ac_dance

Most people know you're having fun..

But, when you have posters like SCOUSE and Green Hornet before him who live in delusional bubbles, they can't tell the difference.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I blame Shens behavior on her husband..

He should control his woman.

If he aint going to give her enough spankings, I will do it for him.

Anonymous

Illegal hate speech doesn't fit the RCMP's ideals, and I warned Herman about that..

My younger brother is an RCMP officer, I have shown him things posted on this board.

I know more about "hate speech" regarding Canadian law, than your brother in the RCMP ever could.

He's most likely GP, right?  He has no experience with case law, nor would he even care about case law if he's handing out speeding tickets at the bottom of a hill to complete his shift.

I digress...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview