Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

this forum should be called the ignorant racist stereotype board

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 08:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Aryan Meltdown Queen"
Quote from: "Seoulball"Speaking of purses, don't you keep an 'emergency' toupee in yours, just in case?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/jgBf3icFY3avw_hHAaoo1SkvNCr8C1Mn_vlAt6TYkCu4BmCOZxTwiCoEG5HBVndWU8T8LAdsDcmNkvGi0vCcIxJT9KRL-j5_fYtZwnTe3LWmy7g135Juz2tI0E9u9Elc2OOv8F6FtSF87g">

Scouse really takes our goofy little forum to heart.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTiSWBKaaxS4HWPOjIGY-Ypi70YK4pEofktqk2J0_19FhRDT749">

Scouse and Seamoron must be the same person. What's next, a fat chick on a bike when I post. A guy smoking when old Feud posts. How utterly lazy.

Anonymous

Blurt

Oy vey. Welcome to the Tribalism & Toothbrush Thread.  ac_wot

Scouse is at it again, trying to shoehorn his shnozz into a discussion that requires more IQ points than the number of teeth on your average Brit. Give it up, Scouse. You haven't got the points. Nor the teeth, for that matter.

You're always whining about being dog-piled, whining about online hypocrisy, whining about the downtrodding of the pale face, whining about the bedbugs in your Nan's pleather couch. For fuck's sake, pal, man the fuck up. Either come in your Weimar bloomers or get off the fucking internet.

You're like a mosquito without a proboscis; all whine and no sting.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

What the hell is the poverty stricken, mentally ill transvestite babbling on about now?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oy vey. Welcome to the Tribalism & Toothbrush Thread.  ac_wot

Scouse is at it again, trying to shoehorn his shnozz into a discussion that requires more IQ points than the number of teeth on your average Brit. Give it up, Scouse. You haven't got the points. Nor the teeth, for that matter.

You're always whining about being dog-piled, whining about online hypocrisy, whining about the downtrodding of the pale face, whining about the bedbugs in your Nan's pleather couch. For fuck's sake, pal, man the fuck up. Either come in your Weimar bloomers or get off the fucking internet.

How the Aryan Crybaby spends his dole cheque.

https://www.kleenex.com/-/media/images/kleenex/products-new/anti-viral/boxes-upright/antiviralgreen.png?h=365&w=424&la=en-US&hash=BFC4457B88C931E5A91BEE678ECE900A36796C0E">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oy vey. Welcome to the Tribalism & Toothbrush Thread.  ac_wot

Blurt should have been a carpenter, because he keeps nailing it. :thumbup:

Odinson

I thought the blacks and chinese always did the hard work for us..

">

Odinson

Its not in the video but there is a horde of feminists on the street level..

They are saying that they want to participate in the building of skyscrapers equally..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I thought the blacks and chinese always did the hard work for us..

">

Don't be silly, both groups are parasites, nothing more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I thought the blacks and chinese always did the hard work for us..

">

Mohawk Indians built and continue to build the NYC skyline.

Anonymous

">

They did all the work. The British and French couldn't build a block out of Lego.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Another Gay Brit"

">

They did all the work. The British and French couldn't build a block out of Lego.
That's the chrysler building

Check out this forum is much mor interesting than #VAN4BUM

http://www.theroadhouse.online">www.theroadhouse.online

Odinson

The place is called "The licking"..

He had his licking to go..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The place is called "The licking"..

He had his licking to go..

">

When I was in my late teens/early twenties I loved a good bar fight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview