Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

this forum should be called the ignorant racist stereotype board

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 08:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

:oeudC:

I was wondering what is with all the brit hate

The rumours are, they never bathe and they are allergic to soap.

They did save the world twice though, you're welcome BTW  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"It's just Shen Li's way of venting about her inherent inferiority.

SCOUSE, Shen Li is not the one venting, and not even Herman this time, but you should know that anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I look at some of the posts lately, I ask myself is this what flaming has come to?

The embarrassingly ignorant racist stereotypes we've ever had here, and we've had our share over the past seven and a half years..

There is no entertainment value in this for anyone who has graduated from the sixth grade.

:oeudC:

Ha yet more of your trademark hypocrisy, you've been more than happy to jump on the Brit-hating bandwagon with your chronically buttsore e-friends.

SCOUSE, first of all nobody takes you seriously when you whine about racism against British, anymore than people take you seriously about white knighting and favouritism.

Shampain

Quote from: "Shen Li"There are 2 things in this world I hate: racism and Britards.
The irony is blatant! You're not that clever are you? Ooooffft  :yuk:

Shampain

Shampain

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shampain"People forget that the Brits invented toothbrushes mmmmhhmmmm

Chew sticks were twigs with frayed ends used to brush the teeth while the other end was used as a toothpick..

The earliest chew sticks were discovered in Sumer in southern Mesopotamia in 3500 BC an Egyptian tomb dating from 3000 BC, and mentioned in Chinese records dating from 1600 BC. The Greeks and Romans used toothpicks to clean their teeth, and toothpick-like twigs have been excavated in Qin Dynasty tombs.

Shampain

William Addis invented the real toothbrush in 1780 and he was English... I guess sticks can be many things eh...

Shampain

BTW the Chinese invented forks for eating but I guess a stick would do just as well...

Frood

Roman soldiers wiped their bumholes with an army issued sponge on a stick...

...which they had to return at the end of their service so it could be reissued to another soldier...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Face Protection From Snowstorms Canada, 1939

https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uuuploads/cool-inventions-from-the-past/cool-inventions-from-the-past-17.jpg">

Odinson

There is a lesson to be learned from the Opium trade in China..

When legalized and widely distributed, it will cause a whole heap of problems.

People in those times were aware of its negative effects..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"There is a lesson to be learned from the Opium trade in China..

It was a deliberate campaign by the British of forced addiction. We see similarities today with the opioid crisis. Doctors are the enablers.

Shampain

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"There is a lesson to be learned from the Opium trade in China..

It was a deliberate campaign by the British of forced addiction. We see similarities today with the opioid crisis. Doctors are the enablers.

Yeah it's always whiteys fault... Go home and frequent Korean forums...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview