News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My Ex is communicating with me tonight...

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2020, 03:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...bear in mind that I don't "want her back" for various reasons, but mainly because I will not risk 1/2 of my new house/property ever being taken away from me in some Kangaroo Court of Divorce law...

That said, it's nice to communicate with real people sometimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"...bear in mind that I don't "want her back" for various reasons, but mainly because I will not risk 1/2 of my new house/property ever being taken away from me in some Kangaroo Court of Divorce law...

She's only communicating with you because she's found out you have bought a house and she wants part of it. Beware

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Why are you talking to yourself, Mel-Mel?

The only one that talks to himself is you fraud

Anonymous

Fraternising with exes is a bad idea 95% of the time, they're exes for a reason.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Mel"...bear in mind that I don't "want her back" for various reasons, but mainly because I will not risk 1/2 of my new house/property ever being taken away from me in some Kangaroo Court of Divorce law...

Is Canada law seriously that fucked up that the whole concept of separate property ie: premarital assets does not exist?

I mean damn, even heathen strongholds like new york where cavemen are responsible for authoring legislation understand that much.

Odinson

That Fashies ex-husband..

She is like the female praying mantis.

Cops have been trying to get her for fraud for years..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

That's fucking heart breaking

Anonymous

Mel, I'm married. Will you and Scouse stop begging me to sit on ur faces.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Is Canada law seriously that fucked up that the whole concept of separate property ie: premarital assets does not exist?

I mean damn, even heathen strongholds like new york where cavemen are responsible for authoring legislation understand that much.

Often I joke, but since you asked an honest question, I will give you an honest answer...

First off, it depends on the Province that you live in, but only if you have a pre-nup.  Pre-nups are valid in most Provinces, but not all.  Ontario, for instance, does NOT recognize a pre-nup, whereas BC does.

That said, the courts are generally fair with asset disposition here.  The REAL problem is always this:  Female decided to leave male.  Male earns $100,000/year.  Female has never done anything.

So when the female decides to bounce up and down on another cock, and initiate a divorce, her "lifestyle" will be impacted.

This is the problem in Canada...  Now the male will be expected to pay her, from his income, a percentage of his regular earnings for many years.

This is an attempt to keep her "lifestyle" similar to the one that she had, even though she didn't earn a penny.

I have seen judgements go up to almost 50% of income, to be paid to the female.

These judgements can last for decades.

It is one reason why, I don't want anyone else in my house but myself.

Or if I do, I draft up a rental agreement or a pre-nup.  I will NOT lose everything because I invited a female inside.

Talk to a lawyer, as rules and regs change from Province to Province, and from State to State.

Anonymous

Basically if you earn money, and she does not, you'll have to babysit her for years, even if she initiated a divorce simply because she wanted to bounce up and down on Tyrone's black dick, instead of being a proper wife and tending to her husband, household, and kids.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview