News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pro and con discussion regarding fast food wages....

Started by Obvious Li, October 28, 2013, 09:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

You're lying. I never said it or wrote it.

Where's the post?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"You're lying. I never said it or wrote it.

Where's the post?

Go look for it yourself; you know damn well where it is.  8-)  

You obviously have all this time to sit here and whine, cry foul and play the victim. So you obviously have time to go and find what I'm referring to. But we know that won't happen because you know I'm right but you are too chickenshit to admit it. You would rather just wave your vagina in everyones face and show off what a big whiney, nancy-boy you are. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Go look for it yourself; you know damn well where it is.  8-)  

It doesn't exist. I never said it. You're lying.

Here's a glorious opportunity to show me as a fool and a liar. You would absolutely love that. So why not take just a few moments to post it?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Go look for it yourself; you know damn well where it is.  8-)  

Here's a glorious opportunity to show me as a fool and a liar. You would absolutely love that. So why not take just a few moments to post it?

Keep talking. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Big Wave Dave

The United States is becoming a country with few opportunities and. I can't wait to see the end of American dominance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"The United States is becoming a country with few opportunities and. I can't wait to see the end of American dominance.

The end of Western dominance in world affairs is inevitable. Europe is an economic basketcase and the entire West's share of total world economic output is dropping. I have no problem with that as the West had an arrogant habit of sticking their noses into the internal affairs of sovereign nations.

The USA will do better that the Europeans because of vast natural resource wealth. They are not going away any time soon. I don't think you will see the USA get involved in military skirmishes nearly as much as in the past. McCain and Obama quickly found out over the possibility of Syrian strikes that their is no stomach for that anymore.