Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"

I wouldn't argue evolution with you in fact I wouldn't really argue anything with you because you are basically an idiot. I don't like to argue with idiots; it's counterproductive.

BTW, I know of a diet for you that is perfect. All you have to do is "eat shit".

I did not mean it to be an offense. I think you are a fine ass gal but you have said that you are unable to lose weight.

You look far younger than your age.

You look fucking sexy the way you are though.

Excuse me??? Telling me to go on a diet so my body can feed on my "grease layer" doesn't sound a tad offensive to you?

What fucking planet do you come from? I find it hard to believe that even in Finland telling a woman that she has a "grease layer" on her body wouldn't be insulting in some way. I hope you don't talk to your wife or girlfriend or whatever she is like that; because if you do, I can't see how she hasn't ripped off your sack by now  :x

BTW, how can you tell what I look like from an avatar that is basically an obscured facial shot? I think you are just whacking off to a pic of me that you have solely in your mind.

You are very beautiful and I just like big women. They make my heart pound.

You claimed not to be able to lose weight and I have a solution for that.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000099891/polls_741495_ec2339575d_m_2139_233562_poll_xlarge.jpeg">

She is very attractive.

Odinson

http://dalje.com/slike/slike_3/r2/g2009/m06/y206572670181728.jpg">

Odinson

Both of these females are goddesses.

Odinson

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_wisKXN6dR0/T_5H0Uyi7lI/AAAAAAAABYk/9CCj7xDacxY/s640/Bodysuit+black.jpg">

Wow.  8-)

Odinson

It´s a good thing that you the more beautiful gender are attracted to us.

Renee

I did not mean it to be an offense. I think you are a fine ass gal but you have said that you are unable to lose weight.

Excuse me??? Telling me to go on a diet so my body can feed on my "grease layer" doesn't sound a tad offensive to you?

What fucking planet do you come from? I find it hard to believe that even in Finland telling a woman that she has a "grease layer" on her body wouldn't be insulting in some way. I hope you don't talk to your wife or girlfriend or whatever she is like that; because if you do, I can't see how she hasn't ripped off your sack by now  :x

BTW, how can you tell what I look like from an avatar that is basically an obscured facial shot? I think you are just whacking off to a pic of me that you have solely in your mind.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000099891/polls_741495_ec2339575d_m_2139_233562_poll_xlarge.jpeg">

She is very attractive.

Oh please, if lost one pound for every time some clown said they had a solution to my weight issue, I'd probably be nothing but bones.  :lol:

Believe me I already know what my solutions and my alternatives are at this point. Thanks but, I don't need your help.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

She is very attractive.

Oh please, if lost one pound for every time some clown said they had a solution to my weight issue, I'd probably be nothing but bones.  :lol:

Believe me I already know what my solutions and my alternatives are at this point. Thanks but, I don't need your help.

What a pathetic fucking clown eh Renee? Watch it, as soon as you are nice to this bipolar troll he will turn on you. Anyway, I thought Mr Puniverse only had eyes for Blurt's wrinkly old white dick.

Renee

Maybe because your avatar reveals your overall physical specs and you have described your physique in blues forum.

I think you are a very beautiful woman and your husband is very lucky...

You said that you cannot lose weight and I know a way to change your body.

Yeah, that's what I keep telling him every time I hit the button that controls his shock collar.   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

She is very attractive.

What a pathetic fucking clown eh Renee? Watch it, as soon as you are nice to this bipolar troll he will turn on you. Anyway, I thought Mr Puniverse only had eyes for Blurt's wrinkly old white dick.

Believe me Shen; I have no intention of letting my guard down with him. He is far too erratic and besides I don't cotton to his hypocritical kind of white supremacy crap. That Faux Neo-Nazi garbage he spews is horseshit. It's nothing but the ravings of a juvenile angst filled mind.

I do give him kudos for his taste in women though; if it can be believed. There are very few guys out there that will openly declare a preference for big girls. Too bad in Odie's case he turns out to be a bit of a nut.

Anonymous

QuoteRenee wrote:

Believe me Shen; I have no intention of letting my guard down with him. He is far too erratic and besides I don't cotton to his hypocritical kind of white supremacy crap. That Faux Neo-Nazi garbage he spews is horseshit. It's nothing but the ravings of a juvenile angst filled mind.

I do give him kudos for his taste in women though; if it can be believed. There are very few guys out there that will openly declare a preference for big girls. Too bad in Odie's case he turns out to be a bit of a nut.

Obvious Li thinks his extreme mood swings is the result of alcohol abuse. You and Wulfie feel his erratic behaviour are the growing pains of an awkward adolescent boy who is having trouble finding his way in the world. Blames others for his inability to fit in anywhere. Myself, I prefer to keep it simple...he's a jackass!!

Renee

QuoteRenee wrote:

Obvious Li thinks his extreme mood swings is the result of alcohol abuse. You and Wulfie feel his erratic behaviour are the growing pains of an awkward adolescent boy who is having trouble finding his way in the world. Blames others for his inability to fit in anywhere. Myself, I prefer to keep it simple...he's a jackass!!

You're right I think he is on the young side and rather immature and I think that's most of his problem. On the other hand I know why Wulfie doesn't like Odie. Wulf being Mr. hardcore Ex-U.S. Marine has an instant dislike for any non-US service personnel. In fact I think he looks down his nose at almost anyone who isn't or wasn't a US Marine.  :lol:

I've known Wulfie personally for quite a while and he is the real deal. He not the kind of individual you screw around with. He has seen some bad shit and then some. He is actually a friend of one of my husbands cousins appearntly they served together in Desert Storm. He has mellowed a lot over the years but don't fuck with him; he is smart and he is unmercifully  

vicious when he wants to be.

Anonymous

Hello Ms. Renee, how are you today?

:)

I thought I would drop by on my lunch break and say hello..

Shen Li is a friend of mine, but I try to be subjective when people are in disagreement with her or sometimes I try to get her to see things through other people's eyes...

But in this case, I am taking her side as well as yours and Obvious Li against Odie..

I never seen anyone do a 180 degree turn on another person for no reason the way he has on Shen Li.

Anonymous

QuoteRenee wrote:

You're right I think he is on the young side and rather immature and I think that's most of his problem. On the other hand I know why Wulfie doesn't like Odie. Wulf being Mr. hardcore Ex-U.S. Marine has an instant dislike for any non-US service personnel. In fact I think he looks down his nose at almost anyone who isn't or wasn't a US Marine.  :lol:

I've known Wulfie personally for quite a while and he is the real deal. He not the kind of individual you screw around with. He has seen some bad shit and then some. He is actually a friend of one of my husbands cousins appearntly they served together in Desert Storm. He has mellowed a lot over the years but don't fuck with him; he is smart and he is unmercifully  

I didn't know that about Mr. Wulf, Ms. Renee.

:o  

He seems very pleasant on this forum and Shen Li has only kind words to say about him..

Thanks for telling me Ms. Renee, I will be cautious how I post.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hello Ms. Renee, how are you today?

:)

I thought I would drop by on my lunch break and say hello..

Shen Li is a friend of mine, but I try to be subjective when people are in disagreement with her or sometimes I try to get her to see things through other people's eyes...

But in this case, I am taking her side as well as yours and Obvious Li against Odie..

I never seen anyone do a 180 degree turn on another person for no reason the way he has on Shen Li.

Yeah, he has said a lot of things to Shen Li that are just vile and completely uncalled for and for no discernible reason. I used to think it was because he was drunk but I'm not so sure. I'm beginning to think it's because he has the mentality of a 15 year old that has spent far too much time on Neo-Nazi websites. There is a real resurgence of Nazism in many Northern European countries and I think one of the misfits who gravitate to that stuff has moved in here.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I didn't know that about Mr. Wulf, Ms. Renee.

:o  

He seems very pleasant on this forum and Shen Li has only kind words to say about him..

Thanks for telling me Ms. Renee, I will be cautious how I post.

As I said, he has mellowed a lot and I highly doubt you would ever end up on his bad side. In fact he's been very well behaved on this and the VF forum, so far as I can tell. In fact I think he has been almost gentlemanly of late which is rather unnerving to those of us who know how angry he can be.  :lol: