Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^^Odinstein, do you actually read the shit you write? Little fucking punk. :x

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Odinstein, do you actually read the shit you write? Little fucking punk. :x

Odinson, stop the spam.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"

You are very beautiful and I just like big women. They make my heart pound.

You claimed not to be able to lose weight and I have a solution for that.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000099891/polls_741495_ec2339575d_m_2139_233562_poll_xlarge.jpeg">

She is very attractive.

Oh please, if lost one pound for every time some clown said they had a solution to my weight issue, I'd probably be nothing but bones.  :lol:

Believe me I already know what my solutions and my alternatives are at this point. Thanks but, I don't need your help.

Then why do you look at stats about what men find attractive?

What does that have to do with anything? Why do ask so many stooooopid questions?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Oh please, if lost one pound for every time some clown said they had a solution to my weight issue, I'd probably be nothing but bones.  :lol:

Believe me I already know what my solutions and my alternatives are at this point. Thanks but, I don't need your help.

What does that have to do with anything? Why do ask so many stooooopid questions?

You claimed to have been wondering do men even like large women. I bet you wished you could lose weight.

Of course now it does not matter...

Renee

You claimed to have been wondering do men even like large women. I bet you wished you could lose weight.

I've NEVER wondered about that, at least not since I was 14 years old.

You're a dumbass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

You're a dumbass.

Yes, you do much like I wonder if Caucasian men like East Asian women?  ;) :roll:

Odinson

You're a dumbass.

I remember you talking about your husband and before him wondering about a mans taste on women.

And that you were in your 20s when you had your first child with him.

Odinson

I just go for it. Black women are not known for liking white men..

First comes the hate and then comes the loving.  :D

Anonymous

I have seen far more black women in IR than South Asian women.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have seen far more black women in IR than South Asian women.

Ok.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have seen far more black women in IR than South Asian women.

Maybe people from the Indian subcontinent have a stronger than average connection to their culture?

Obvious Li

I'm sorry but the picture of the fat girl with that disgusting outfit with her gut showing  is revolting.....no other way to put it......nothing wrong with being heavy but dress a little classy and you can pull it off.....i'll have nightmares tonight.. :ugeek:

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I'm sorry but the picture of the fat girl with that disgusting outfit with her gut showing  is revolting.....no other way to put it......nothing wrong with being heavy but dress a little classy and you can pull it off.....i'll have nightmares tonight.. :ugeek:

Yea your small weener would not even reach it.

Not even when you could get it up... Your wife must be really happy.  :lol:

Maybe you can tell her about your asian fetishes until she orgasms. You can tell her how kind and wonderful asian females are...  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I'm sorry but the picture of the fat girl with that disgusting outfit with her gut showing  is revolting.....no other way to put it......nothing wrong with being heavy but dress a little classy and you can pull it off.....i'll have nightmares tonight.. :ugeek:

Yea your small weener would not even reach it.

Not even when you could get it up... Your wife must be really happy.  :lol:

Maybe you can tell her about your asian fetishes until she orgasms. You can tell her how kind and wonderful asian females are...  :lol:

Mr. Obvious Li is probably a devoted, loving husband to his wife.

Odinson

I like a wide variety of women. I like women with curves.  :D