Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I like a wide variety of women. I like women with curves.  :D

That's great, but Mr. Obvious Li has the right to like whatever kind of woman he likes too.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"I'm sorry but the picture of the fat girl with that disgusting outfit with her gut showing  is revolting.....no other way to put it......nothing wrong with being heavy but dress a little classy and you can pull it off.....i'll have nightmares tonight.. :ugeek:

Yea your small weener would not even reach it.

Not even when you could get it up... Your wife must be really happy.  :lol:

Maybe you can tell her about your asian fetishes until she orgasms. You can tell her how kind and wonderful asian females are...  :lol:

Mr. Obvious Li is probably a devoted, loving husband to his wife.

No he is not... He described asian females in a manner which I have heard before from males whom want robots. The yellow fever... The asian fetish.

And you accepted that...

Anonymous

Yea your small weener would not even reach it.

Not even when you could get it up... Your wife must be really happy.  :lol:

Maybe you can tell her about your asian fetishes until she orgasms. You can tell her how kind and wonderful asian females are...  :lol:

No he is not... He described asian females in a manner which I have heard before from males whom want robots. The yellow fever... The asian fetish.

And you accepted that...

I never read that at all..

I like men with blue eyes and instigator and Time Flies call me names like Dairy Queen..

Mr. Obvious Li is married and whether he limited his search to East Asian women is none of my business or yours.

Odinson

And you accepted that...

I like men with blue eyes and instigator and Time Flies call me names like Dairy Queen..

Mr. Obvious Li is married and whether he limited his search to East Asian women is none of my business or yours.

He is a boy with a yellow fever.. He is ugly.

Anonymous

And you accepted that...

That makes you like instigator who thinks I am "whitewashed" or someone might say you have a black fetish..

It is nobody's business who my husband is, who Mr. Obvious Li is married to or who your girlfriend is.

Odinson

That makes you like instigator who thinks I am "whitewashed" or someone might say you have a black fetish..

It is nobody's business who my husband is, who Mr. Obvious Li is married to or who your girlfriend is.

You see I do not care about the racial stereotype of black women being wild in bed. I like all women. She is passionate though but she is a bit clumsy.

Obvious Li describes the stereotype of asian submissiveness. He likes that.

Anonymous

You see I do not care about the racial stereotype of black women being wild in bed. I like all women. She is passionate though but she is a bit clumsy.

Why do you care what Mr. Obvious Li likes?

It's the same as Time Flies peculiar obsession with my husband's race.

It's none of his business and it is none of your business..

Odinson

Because females including Shen Li attacked me thinking I have some kind of a fetish towards them. Shen Li brought it up.

Many black females think that they are some kind of a sex toy for us.

I have no fetishes whatsoever except for the viking capturing of females and bringing them to my hut. :D

The girls did not expect a relationship with me, we just had fun. :D

Anonymous

Because females including Shen Li attacked me thinking I have some kind of a fetish towards them. Shen Li brought it up.

I have no fetishes whatsoever except for the viking capturing of females and bringing them to my hut. :D

You are accusing Shen Li of attacking you?

You are the one that turned on Shen Li for no reason not vice versa..

If you say otherwise you are lying or trolling..

I know Shen Li, she doesn't care who anyone is with..

You seem obsessed with other people's wives and husbands for some strange reason.

Odinson

You seem obsessed with other people's wives and husbands for some strange reason.

About asian fetishes, fashie...

She was wondering if I had an asian fetish.

That was long before I started attacking her.

I just pointed out that Obvious Li obviously has an asian fetish... You are upset because you suit this image but you seem to have a balanced union.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Because females including Shen Li attacked me thinking I have some kind of a fetish towards them. Shen Li brought it up.

Quote from: "Odinson"She was wondering if I had an asian fetish.

There's a big difference between wondering and attacking.

Anonymous

I just pointed out that Obvious Li obviously has an asian fetish... You are upset because you suit this image but you seem to have a balanced union.

Then you should ask Shen Li what she meant by that..

Normal adults do not care who strangers are married to..

What is the point?

Will Shen Li leave her man because you don't like him? Will I leave my husband and children because it brings out Time Flies' many insecurities? Will you leave your girlfriend because Big Wave Dave and Gary Oak don't approve?

The answer to all these questions is no, so what is the point of continually beating a dead horse about something that is none of your business and you cannot change?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"Because females including Shen Li attacked me thinking I have some kind of a fetish towards them. Shen Li brought it up.

Quote from: "Odinson"She was wondering if I had an asian fetish.

There's a big difference between wondering and attacking.

I knew Odie was lying about that Romero..

She has never cared who anyone dates or marries..

Odinson

Then you should ask Shen Li what she meant by that..

Normal adults do not care who strangers are married to..

What is the point?

Will Shen Li leave her man because you don't like him? Will I leave my husband and children because it brings out Time Flies' many insecurities? Will you leave your girlfriend because Big Wave Dave and Gary Oak don't approve?

The answer to all these questions is no, so what is the point of continually beating a dead horse about something that is none of your business and you cannot change?

She asked me about that goddamn asian fetish thing and I answered her that I have never had a submissive asian woman!

I do care because I do not want to be related to some rastus looking negro...

I`m a red bearded big northern man...

Romero

Surely she was jokingly curious if you had some Asian fetish.

Quote from: "Odinson"I do care because I do not want to be related to some rastus looking negro...

You're about to be related to four of them, though I would never call them that.