Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
That makes you like instigator who thinks I am "whitewashed" or someone might say you have a black fetish..

It is nobody's business who my husband is, who Mr. Obvious Li is married to or who your girlfriend is.

You see I do not care about the racial stereotype of black women being wild in bed. I like all women. She is passionate though but she is a bit clumsy.

Obvious Li describes the stereotype of asian submissiveness. He likes that.

Why do you care what Mr. Obvious Li likes?

It's the same as Time Flies peculiar obsession with my husband's race.

It's none of his business and it is none of your business..

lol@idiotboy....anyone that clings to the stereotype that Asian females are submissive is as i stated "an idiot" and has obviously never been near a Korean ajuma........what people mistake for submissiveness, at least among traditional asian females, is merely a clear definition of the traditional roles males and females have in the household.....and an asian fetish as idiot boy like to call it turns out to be an appreciation for the fact that these roles and boundaries are respected by traditional asian females in most asian cultures.....in any  case, i and i suspect most other males in a relationship with an asian female appreciate the clear delineation of roles that a husband and wife have in the family.....there is very little confusion or bickering over who does what...the rules are clear and enforced ans respected voluntarily ........that is the true beauty and joy of living with a traditional asian female.....aside from the fact that they are sexy, georgeous, skinny and would never ever consider wearing sweatpants out in public or getting a tattoo that shows......those traits are reserved for white low socio-economic trailer trash.

now odinson can lament the fact that he is now and forever more enjoined to a fat "black" "negro" "nigger" woman and will have several mullatto children from her roaming the earth.....he can cast aspersions on others all he wants ...but the fact remains he made his bed (literally) and now he is stuck with the consequences......too bad those half breed negro children of his will have him for a father...poor little bastards......maybe he can keep them hidden at home so his nazi friends won't kick him out of the club...what an idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Surely she was jokingly curious if you had some Asian fetish.

Quote from: "Odinson"I do care because I do not want to be related to some rastus looking negro...

You're about to be related to four of them, though I would never call them that.

Me submissive?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Only a trolling idiot like Odinstein thinks East Asian women are submissive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

You see I do not care about the racial stereotype of black women being wild in bed. I like all women. She is passionate though but she is a bit clumsy.

lol@idiotboy....anyone that clings to the stereotype that Asian females are submissive is as i stated "an idiot" and has obviously never been near a Korean ajuma........what people mistake for submissiveness, at least among traditional asian females, is merely a clear definition of the traditional roles males and females have in the household.....and an asian fetish as idiot boy like to call it turns out to be an appreciation for the fact that these roles and boundaries are respected by traditional asian females in most asian cultures.....in any  case, i and i suspect most other males in a relationship with an asian female appreciate the clear delineation of roles that a husband and wife have in the family.....there is very little confusion or bickering over who does what...the rules are clear and enforced ans respected voluntarily ........that is the true beauty and joy of living with a traditional asian female.....aside from the fact that they are sexy, georgeous, skinny and would never ever consider wearing sweatpants out in public or getting a tattoo that shows......those traits are reserved for white low socio-economic trailer trash.

now odinson can lament the fact that he is now and forever more enjoined to a fat "black" "negro" "nigger" woman and will have several mullatto children from her roaming the earth.....he can cast aspersions on others all he wants ...but the fact remains he made his bed (literally) and now he is stuck with the consequences......too bad those half breed negro children of his will have him for a father...poor little bastards......maybe he can keep them hidden at home so his nazi friends won't kick him out of the club...what an idiot.

I wouldn't waste too much time trying to use common sense on a little punk like Odinstein. His life sucks so bad that the only way he can feel good about his pathetic existence is to make up stupid nasty lies about other people. Even if this clown could get a woman he couldn't keep her anyway. He's obviously jealous of you. Trolling forums is his real girlfriend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Surely she was jokingly curious if you had some Asian fetish.

Quote from: "Odinson"I do care because I do not want to be related to some rastus looking negro...

You're about to be related to four of them, though I would never call them that.

Me submissive?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Only a trolling idiot like Odinstein thinks East Asian women are submissive.

QuoteOdinson wrote:

Because females including Shen Li attacked me thinking I have some kind of a fetish towards them. Shen Li brought it up.

Odinson wrote:

She was wondering if I had an asian fetish.

That was long before I started attacking her.

There's a big difference between wondering and attacking.

The truth is but a minor detail to Odinstein.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

You claimed to have been wondering do men even like large women. I bet you wished you could lose weight.

Of course now it does not matter...

I've NEVER wondered about that, at least not since I was 14 years old.

You're a dumbass.

I remember you talking about your husband and before him wondering about a mans taste on women.

And that you were in your 20s when you had your first child with him.

Are you really that stupid? It is normal to wonder about a man's taste in a woman if you have no idea what their preferences are. But there has been no doubt in my mind for a very long time that certain men like big girls. I don't know where you are going with this as it makes no sense.

BTW, exactly what relevance to this discussion does my age and having children with my husband have? :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I'm sorry but the picture of the fat girl with that disgusting outfit with her gut showing  is revolting.....no other way to put it......nothing wrong with being heavy but dress a little classy and you can pull it off.....i'll have nightmares tonight.. :ugeek:

Oh, harden the fuck up.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

QuoteI don't know where you are going with this as it makes no sense.

Just about everything Odinson posts is nonsense.

QuoteBTW, exactly what relevance to this discussion does my age and having children with my husband have? :?

Nothing at all, but then again he is accusing OL of not being a good hubby in this thread too, so what does anyone expect?

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Yea. Asian females treating men like kings... That´s the saying.

You are describing the reason for yellow fever.

I like to be aggressive and gain my status. It feels good. :D

I like women shaped like Salma Hayek. Mine has nice curves...

Also many XL women look good.

Me and Jussi will give our nazi friends a beating if they even give a nasty look towards my kids.

Jussi is here now because it has relationship problems.

It watches baywatch season 3 second episode.

That nigger bastard woke me up. I would kick him out but I have known him for too long.

He is saying moi. It´s slang and it means hello.

Everybody just say hello to him... He is gonna crash in the guest bedroom for the night. He is feeling a bit down and seeing our lovely asian/white females saying hello would make him feel better.  ;)

Odinson

I've NEVER wondered about that, at least not since I was 14 years old.

You're a dumbass.

I remember you talking about your husband and before him wondering about a mans taste on women.

Are you really that stupid? It is normal to wonder about a man's taste in a woman if you have no idea what their preferences are. But there has been no doubt in my mind for a very long time that certain men like big girls. I don't know where you are going with this as it makes no sense.

BTW, exactly what relevance to this discussion does my age and having children with my husband have? :?

I was referring to the comment you posted. And wondering up till then what men like. Excuse me if I´m wrong.

Your husband probably looks like Opie from sons of anarchy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteI don't know where you are going with this as it makes no sense.

Just about everything Odinson posts is nonsense.

QuoteBTW, exactly what relevance to this discussion does my age and having children with my husband have? :?

Nothing at all, but then again he is accusing OL of not being a good hubby in this thread too, so what does anyone expect?

I know guys.. I know how we think and just because some1 outs his fetish in a non-provocative form doesn´t change the fact that it is a fetish.

I just think she is an attractive lady and I just go for it. I do not think if she is gonna be aware of the husband and wife roles... Again I just go for it.

Asian/black/brown/white... It is all the same to me. I just have a preferance of what colour dresses and ahem underwear she wears. ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I'm sorry but the picture of the fat girl with that disgusting outfit with her gut showing  is revolting.....no other way to put it......nothing wrong with being heavy but dress a little classy and you can pull it off.....i'll have nightmares tonight.. :ugeek:

Oh, harden the fuck up.  :lol:

ok...make me..... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Obvious Li

odinson..you are one of the dumbest shits on the interwebs...not dumb enough to be banned to VF...but a real dumbshit just the same....smarten the fuck up and get in the game..... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"odinson..you are one of the dumbest shits on the interwebs...not dumb enough to be banned to VF...but a real dumbshit just the same....smarten the fuck up and get in the game..... :geek:

He sure is interested in who other people are sleeping with; you, Renee, myself. Must be because he doesn't have a life of his own I'd say.

Renee

I was referring to the comment you posted. And wondering up till then what men like. Excuse me if I´m wrong.

Sorry I don't know who you are talking about or what this "Opie" looks like.

But what I DO KNOW is that you are too fucking stupid to reason with or even insult for that matter.  :lol:

Anonymous

Sorry I don't know who you are talking about or what this "Opie" looks like.

But what I DO KNOW is that you are too fucking stupid to reason with or even insult for that matter.  :lol:

He wants to know about your love life Renee. He doesn't seem to have one of his own yet.