The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Maybe. They are testing and logging characteristics  ... at moment it is not known whether is more infections or not & if it is more severe or not .. but geographically it exists in places far from each other, but not in large quantity as of now

But it is a sub-variant of XI
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=436119 time=1643090884 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=436114 time=1643090480 user_id=88
BA.2

A new subvariant of omicron that differs from the original variant in some mutations, including on the spike protein, has been detected in Washington state.

"Two cases of BA.2, a subvariant of omicron, were detected earlier this month in Washington," a spokesperson for the Washington Department of Health told Fox News Digital on Monday.

The spokesperson said that health officials do not have much information on the new subvariant, which has been reported in parts of Europe and Asia.

United Kingdom health authorities declared BA.2 a "variant under investigation" on Friday, saying that "there is still uncertainty around the significance of the changes to the viral genome."

Two cases of BA.2 have also been detected in Houston, where Dr. Hana El Sahly dubbed it "stealth omicron" since it is harder to pick up on a PCR test, according to WOAI.

Omicron, which was first detected in South Africa in late November, has rapidly spread throughout the world and is now responsible for 99.5% of all new cases in the United States

Here we go again.

Roughly on track for when the medical industrial complex isn't getting any further traction on their latest shit...

These people look down upon and hate us.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=436044 time=1643065461 user_id=88
Pretty sad. Many of the anti's worship and use this 2 bit phony to support their false  arguments

Prolly many send their money to Uganda  :roll:

How much did you send to the Prince of Nigeria....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436120 time=1643091004 user_id=88
Maybe. They are testing and logging characteristics  ... at moment it is not known whether is more infections or not & if it is more severe or not .. but geographically it exists in places far from each other, but not in large quantity as of now

But it is a sub-variant of XI

I haven't read anything about it yet.

cc

Apologies - I forgot to link it ... Here's a couple

https://www.wptv.com/coronavirus/ba-2-subvariant-of-omicron-increasing-in-many-countries-according-to-world-health-organization">BA.2 subvariant of omicron 'increasing in many countries,' according to World Health Organization

due to its genetic makeup and traits that have made it more difficult to identify than the original strain of omicron, some have given BA.2 the moniker, "stealth omicron."

health officials have their eye on a new version of omicron that has been detected in Europe, Asia and some parts of the U.S.

The subvariant is being called BA.2 since the original strain of omicron was deemed BA.1. Experts have not said where BA.2 was first discovered.

https://cbs12.com/news/local/new-covid-variant-detected-in-at-least-40-different-countries">As omicron cases fall across some parts of the United States, international health officials are now warning about a new variant.

"BA.2" is a sub-variant of omicron and has been labeled "variant under investigation" by health officials in the United Kingdom who say they are now monitoring the newest strain.

Also dubbed "stealth omicron," the World Health Organization is reporting cases of BA.2 in more than 40 countries including the U.S., India, Germany and Australia.

Frood

For fuck's sake.... just check yourself into a crazy house  

You're out of your tree.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=436163 time=1643137900 user_id=88
Apologies - I forgot to link it ... Here's a couple

https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sedai/sklm/p2/coronavirus/ba-2-subvariant-of-omicron-increasing-in-many-countries-according-to-world-health-organization">BA.2 subvariant of omicron 'increasing in many countries,' according to World Health Organization

due to its genetic makeup and traits that have made it more difficult to identify than the original strain of omicron, some have given BA.2 the moniker, "stealth omicron."

health officials have their eye on a new version of omicron that has been detected in Europe, Asia and some parts of the U.S.

The subvariant is being called BA.2 since the original strain of omicron was deemed BA.1. Experts have not said where BA.2 was first discovered.

https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/s21dnp/p2/news/local/new-covid-variant-detected-in-at-least-40-different-countries">As omicron cases fall across some parts of the United States, international health officials are now warning about a new variant.

"BA.2" is a sub-variant of omicron and has been labeled "variant under investigation" by health officials in the United Kingdom who say they are now monitoring the newest strain.

Also dubbed "stealth omicron," the World Health Organization is reporting cases of BA.2 in more than 40 countries including the U.S., India, Germany and Australia.

I haven't heard of any cases here in Alberta yet.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=436164 time=1643138094 user_id=1676

You're out of your tree.

why do you do this to yourself? just sit back, relax and wait a year.... it'll be okay.... :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=436166 time=1643138499 user_id=1582

You're out of your tree.

why do you do this to yourself? just sit back, relax and wait a year.... it'll be okay.... :laugh:

I need benchmarks....
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

You're out of your tree.

I've learned lol. Its all coming out now, I dont think we need to wait a year  :laugh:

Its trickling in, and soon the faucet will be on full blast lol.

Out of respect for the few friends I have here, and after the Southern site owners post a couple weeks ago, I've refrained from being nasty lately. Just sitting back and watching. Folks that know, know. Folks that dont, will learn the hard way. The mass psychosis is strong within them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

And then there was 3

It's working.

1 post &  keep the slugs busy & out of the  Bitshit sewer at least for a while

They just can't stop themselves

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=436173 time=1643139437 user_id=2221

You're out of your tree.

I've learned lol. Its all coming out now, I dont think we need to wait a year  :laugh:

Its trickling in, and soon the faucet will be on full blast lol.

Out of respect for the few friends I have here, and after the Southern site owners post a couple weeks ago, I've refrained from being nasty lately. Just sitting back and watching. Folks that know, know. Folks that dont, will learn the hard way. The mass psychosis is strong within them.

Agreed...
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Chasing after a Karen who just slapped you for not wearing a mask.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436195 time=1643149978 user_id=136
Chasing after a Karen who just slapped you for not wearing a mask.

">

Those dang marmots get big. We only the ground squirrels around here. About the size of chipmunks.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 41 deaths from COVID-19 and more than 8,500 new cases over the weekend from Saturday to Monday..

We had 2722 cases today.