News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

My Ex is communicating with me tonight...

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2020, 03:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

It's sad...

...he seems PTSD, substance abuse, or both.

His country used him up and left him hanging... which probably contributed to his relationship demise and manner of exiting it... just leaving.... just sleeping in his car to get away from conflict...
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
">

It's sad...

...he seems PTSD, substance abuse, or both.

His country used him up and left him hanging... which probably contributed to his relationship demise and manner of exiting it... just leaving.... just sleeping in his car to get away from conflict...

This is PTSD for sure.  He doesn't seem high at all.  Yiu can see the trauma in him.  There's so much he wants to say but his mind is fucked and he can't get it out...ptsd does a number on the brain.  Good for him for continuing to try in life, even get working again.  I feel for him  :sad:

Anonymous

The vast majority of people (myself included) walk a very thin line in life.  I will admit that I do, but many others will not admit to this, for various reasons...

I myself could quite easily end up "on the streets."  As could many others also.

Wealth can hide this, and can hide this very well.  Culture can also hide this too...  Certain cultures will "take care of their own" better than others...  Whites don't do a great job of this, compared to Asians (both Brown and Yellow).

It's a tough judgement call...  I have family in Germany, in what was both East and West prior to 1989.

They ditched their Trabby's as soon as the wall fell, and flooded to the West...

But something was lost in doing so...  They received a payout, they did, but what was lost was security and 'peace of mind'...  They didn't have much, but they were taken care of, for better of worse.

I don't know what the answer is...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel, I'm married. Will you and Scouse stop begging me to sit on ur faces.

But that aint anything sexual..

Its just a form of punishment.

:icon_wink:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Mel"The vast majority of people (myself included) walk a very thin line in life.  I will admit that I do, but many others will not admit to this, for various reasons...

Everyone has problems Mel.  The major problems is, nobody speaks out, they hide it...cause they all want to keep up with the jones's...or in today's world, the kardashians.  Its not cool and its not helping anyone and its fear and embarrassment that puts people there.

I for one and sick and tired of a lot of shit.  Im tired of people not saying anything, and ive started speaking out about this on social media.  I don't care what anyone thinks about me, people need to wake up.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel, I'm married. Will you and Scouse stop begging me to sit on ur faces.

Oh Oh
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"...bear in mind that I don't "want her back" for various reasons, but mainly because I will not risk 1/2 of my new house/property ever being taken away from me in some Kangaroo Court of Divorce law...

That said, it's nice to communicate with real people sometimes.

You sure got a lotta homosexuas in yer forum, Mel.

Every time I make a post thar, an angry homo shows up & hijacks my threads.

Could be Blurt or its sister, eh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Mel"...bear in mind that I don't "want her back" for various reasons, but mainly because I will not risk 1/2 of my new house/property ever being taken away from me in some Kangaroo Court of Divorce law...

That said, it's nice to communicate with real people sometimes.

You sure got a lotta homosexuas in yer forum, Mel.

Every time I make a post thar, an angry homo shows up & hijacks my threads.

Could be Blurt or its sister, eh.

Are all sixty year old virgins closet gays like you Joe? I am not judging here. You are the first adult virgin I have ever encountered.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc"

Oh Oh

Its not cheating if the peepee does not touch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview