Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

BC's two shit posters are------Joe and Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Joe is at it again. He thinks if you saved for your own future you are a rightie. What a fag loser. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Joe is at it again. He thinks if you saved for your own future you are a rightie. What a fag loser. ac_toofunny

Joe is jealous,  I get that..

But, this virus will not last forever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Joe is at it again. He thinks if you saved for your own future you are a rightie. What a fag loser. ac_toofunny

This 'rightie' had warned for months that a correction was coming:

">

Former Reagan Budget Director & Republican Congressman David Stockman.

I distinctly recall that you advised at SG to be  a Market Bull & stay invested while the market was tanking. And it appears at least more than a few posters did & their investments lost at least 35% of their value.

However, that right leaning Conservative would have advised otherwise.

You wouldn't make a very good financial advisor, Herman.

Even if you idrntify yourself as a Conservative, you're pretty fucking stupid & have shit fer brains.

Given what you advised others I woukdn't heed your advice, thats fer sure.

It's like listening to a Drunk. Scary.

Come to think of it....you are one!

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"U still up? Did u stock up on beer? Lol

I stock up on everything that's needed.  If there was a nuclear war, I'd be just fine!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Canned peas and old E?

I don't drink Nigger beer.  Canadian, Kokanee, etc, is what I drink.

Canned goods are also handy to have!

Berry Sweet

Jk, but I have seen it before.  I got a case of grape gatorade and a bunch of boost and protein bars.  The food bit is hard for me cause I like to buy fresh veggies everyday.  Now I don't trust it.

I have all the canned and packaged stuff I stocked up on....its gross but...id rather have a protein bar and a cup of tea.

Anonymous

You should be OK then.

I have hauled "fresh veggies" in the past, and it wasn't uncommon to have some Illegal Mexican farm worker spread some shit onto the veggies...

They piss and shit in the fields, and are generally on drugs also, but they'll work for less than minimum wage doing jobs that apparently nobody else could possibly do...

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Some of the biggest investors in capital markets are public sector pension plans. Not exactly supporters of people like Max Bernier.

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Some of the biggest investors in capital markets are public sector pension plans. Not exactly supporters of people like Max Bernier.

As part of my pay package, I get $8.75 per hour paid into the pension. On Saturday, it doubled to $17.50 per hour. I receive quarterly updates on where our pension money is invested. The next one will be in June. That will be interesting.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Y'know seoulbro, I'm surprised that ad a financial services worker you couldn't see this one or a variant of a downturn coming.

Or did you? Did you move invrstments into safer or higher ground?

I kept reading or hearing from the most seasoned & experienced investors that a correction was coming no later than 2021.

The best and the brightest in the biz were warning investors to get off the coming train wreck.

Larry Kudlow. Warren Buffet. Ray Dalio. David Stockman.

I even read a dissertation by a graduate business stuudent who did a computer analysis predicting a downturn by Spring 2021.

Plus that bond yield curve inverted in Aigust 2019.

Regardlesd of coronavirus it was a sure sign that no less than a recession was right around the corner.

I'm certainly no conservative, I always listen to conservatives or people on the right to assess the future.

When 9 out of 10 say there's trouble comin, gotta listen to em.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview