The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Eat Your Heart Out Romero, I'm Seeing The Canucks

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2014, 11:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am surprised Luongo is still a Canuck. He has been steady this year though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Yeah, I heard lots of "Louuu"s.

No entrance like an oil derrick or Orca head. There's a big lights and videos show.

It's longer and more lights than what Rexall Place does, but overall I would say what the Oilers do is unique.

This was between periods a bunch of cute little ones from St Alberta played for a few minutes. I think the OIlers could actually beat these guys. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

http://oi44.tinypic.com/e0lb7t.jpg">

Oh they are so adorable, just like my son's soccer team.

:)

Odinson

But they are the future "Eeevoooll white men" whom keep the minority superior men from getting an office in the white-house with their college pizzaboy degrees.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"But they are the future "Eeevoooll white men" whom keep the minority superior men from getting an office in the white-house with their college pizzaboy degrees.

They are lovely children who should not be exploited for any adult's cause.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"But they are the future "Eeevoooll white men" whom keep the minority superior men from getting an office in the white-house with their college pizzaboy degrees.

Well they are kinda cute... Little hockey knights.  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I would like to see a professional hockey game again, but it is so expensive..

The Olympics will soon be on and I can see international games from the comfort of my living room.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

I would like to see a professional hockey game again, but it is so expensive..

The Olympics will soon be on and I can see international games from the comfort of my living room.

Yup!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"Cool! That building's got some great hockey history and oh so many championship banners. I hope you have a good time! I usually go to a game every year, but probably not this year.

Of course I'll be rooting for my wet left coast Canucks but there's a soft spot in my heart for the Oilers. It's sad to see such a great team being kept down in the basement!

Hey thanks, I went to see the Toronto Maple Leafs with my husband right around Halloween and of course the Oilers got clobbered. Still, it's a lot of fun especially considering how many Ontarians have migrated here for work. There were almost as many Leafs jerseys as Oilers. Lots of British Columbians here, so should be a fun atmosphere even if the Oil gets clobbered yet again.

Torontonians have a superiority complex. They think they are the centre of the universe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Romero"Cool! That building's got some great hockey history and oh so many championship banners. I hope you have a good time! I usually go to a game every year, but probably not this year.

Of course I'll be rooting for my wet left coast Canucks but there's a soft spot in my heart for the Oilers. It's sad to see such a great team being kept down in the basement!

Hey thanks, I went to see the Toronto Maple Leafs with my husband right around Halloween and of course the Oilers got clobbered. Still, it's a lot of fun especially considering how many Ontarians have migrated here for work. There were almost as many Leafs jerseys as Oilers. Lots of British Columbians here, so should be a fun atmosphere even if the Oil gets clobbered yet again.

Torontonians have a superiority complex. They think they are the centre of the universe.

Are there Chinese boxers on the Maple Leafs?

Hornung

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Everyone can see that you are nothing but sinophobic, racist, antisemitic conspiracy theory nutcase from your Bluefrost spam.

Anonymous

^^

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMzg2MjAwNTc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTkxMDUzMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg">

Anonymous

Hey Romero, Edmonton Oilers 4, Vancouver Canucks 2. Revenge is sweet. Two wins in a row for the copper and gold. The cup is within our grasp. :lol:

Romero

Congrats! No Cup for Edmonton this year, but probably another good draft pick!

Hornung

EA Sports predicts Vancouver Canucks will win Stanley Cup in 2014

In the simulation of the 2013-2014 NHL season, EA Sports also predicted that the Toronto Mapleleafs will be knocked out of the first round of the playoffs by the Montreal Canadiens, the  Vancouver Canucks will be the only other Canadian team to make the playoffs, and the Detroit Redwings will advance to the Eastern Conference finals against the Pheonix Coyotes.

Romero

I don't think Vancouver can win the Cup this year either. We're just not the same team we were years ago.

Fortunately I have EA Sports NHL for my Xbox. In my world, the Canucks win the Stanley Cup every year!