The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep, the only way to take out a walker is a head shot, either by shooting or sword. Or in some gruesome scenes, head stomping :-o

Oh my goodness, maybe I won't watch an episode on youtube Ms. Annie.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Yep, the only way to take out a walker is a head shot, either by shooting or sword. Or in some gruesome scenes, head stomping :-o

You should watch this documentary clip about this italian UNICEF aid worker. It´s called "the last fight".

They call him the stallion because of his strong will to help those in need.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

You should watch this documentary clip about this italian UNICEF aid worker. It´s called "the last fight".

I stopped it after 5 seconds Odinson...I found it disturbing.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I have never seen it Keeps. I will check it out.

It had got a lot of awards last session, Utube a couple shows or if you have Shaw check out AMC, they have the full shows for free. But!! only if you like blood , gore , and dead things lol

Thank you for telling us about the series Keeper..

But, it doesn't sound like the kind of show I would allow my children to watch.

Oh no Fash don't let the little ones watch it, strictly for adults. You have to remember its not real and its all fun and games lol. Sharlee said the same thing but after she seen a few shows she seen the story behind the blood, it really is a work of art. Give it a chance.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"I've seen every episode, love it! Can't wait for it to start again :-D

ANNIE!!!

nice to see you  :P

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

I stopped it after 5 seconds Odinson...I found it disturbing.

Love the way Old Rambo liquefied the guy shooting him into the dash rofl

keeper

Anonymous

It had got a lot of awards last session, Utube a couple shows or if you have Shaw check out AMC, they have the full shows for free. But!! only if you like blood , gore , and dead things lol

Thank you for telling us about the series Keeper..

But, it doesn't sound like the kind of show I would allow my children to watch.

Oh no Fash don't let the little ones watch it, strictly for adults. You have to remember its not real and its all fun and games lol. Sharlee said the same thing but after she seen a few shows she seen the story behind the blood, it really is a work of art. Give it a chance.

I don't what it is Keeps, but as soon as October rolls around I am in the mood for ghoulish and gore movies. Once we hit November 1, I don't want to see em again for another 11 months.

keeper

So what your saying is you don't like to be scared? Awwwww our lil Shen is a girly girl after all, Its nice to see the softer side of you. awwwwwww

Odinson

Rambo cut that running little pig in half.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So what your saying is you don't like to be scared? Awwwww our lil Shen is a girly girl after all, Its nice to see the softer side of you. awwwwwww

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDjnWbJwILFDhpuzsyW-RLrmRoyvZOznJArbcF-H230K_2cufr">

I`m still the Iron Chink though. ;)

keeper

yikes... I hate that word. When I was in like grade 6 we had an Asian boy who everyone called the "C" word, I was always under the impression it was like calling a black guy the N word as its like calling Asians the C word. Why do people have to label people....Im over thinking again...blah

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"yikes... I hate that word. When I was in like grade 6 we had an Asian boy who everyone called the "C" word, I was always under the impression it was like calling a black guy the N word as its like calling Asians the C word. Why do people have to label people....Im over thinking again...blah

Well when a African-American uses the n-word it is hardly the same context as when a person who is not black uses it. The same with the word "chink". When I use it is obviously in a different context than how someone who is not East Asian uses it.. I'm kinda taking the word away from bigots.

Odinson

So me calling them niggers is not okay?

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"So me calling them niggers is not okay?

Must you be an idiot all the time, Can you take a break for like 5 damn minutes.

And why are you slurring this shit in my thread. Piss off