The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Same here Odi, I get the same message and I'm using Firefox.

Hi Annie!  :D

I´m using firefox too.

How are you doing?

Annie

I'm good Odi, how are you?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I'm good Odi, how are you?

Thats good, Annie.

1:31 AM here... Not sleeping.

Probably just gonna wait for the next episode to pop-up.

Annie

It's 4:40 pm here, I've got some shake and bake pork chops in the oven, corn and yellow potatoes on the stove.  Hubby and kids are making pasta and prawns tomorrow. And a variety of flavored cheesecakes. We're celebrating my birthday :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"It's 4:40 pm here, I've got some shake and bake pork chops in the oven, corn and yellow potatoes on the stove.  Hubby and kids are making pasta and prawns tomorrow. And a variety of flavored cheesecakes. We're celebrating my birthday :-)

Happy birthday, Annie!  :D

Sounds delicious.

Annie

Thanks, tonight's dinner is yummy but I can hardly wait for some pecan cheesecake and red velvet cheesecake, yummy!

Odinson

Just remember that gluttony is a sin. ;)

Anonymous

Vancouver Forum still displays that same message when you try to post.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Vancouver Forum still displays that same message when you try to post.

It hasnt malfunctioned for this long before...

Annie

It's doing it again for me too :-(

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"Just remember that gluttony is a sin. ;)

But the trick is to not stuff yourself and go for a walk after wards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Odinson"Just remember that gluttony is a sin. ;)

But the trick is to not stuff yourself and go for a walk after wards.

But it's only one day though Annie.

Annie

Yep Fash, it is! And thank goodness too or I'd be a lot older and a lot heavier!

Annie

I'm trying to download tonight's episode now but it says it will be at least another 3 hours! arrggg!!!!!!

keeper