The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

It's the first few in this last half of this season.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's the first few in this last half of this season.

Some tv series are starting their new season soon, so I thought TWD might be too.

@realAzhyaAryola

What about Richonne, folks?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What about Richonne, folks?

I never heard of it Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's a combination of the names of the characters Rick and Michonne. They are a couple now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Carol is up to something. Oh my God.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's a combination of the names of the characters Rick and Michonne. They are a couple now.

Two characters on the Walking Dead?

Bricktop

Michonne will get pregnant.

At the end of this season, we're going to lose someone again.

I'm guessing Morgan.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

No, Eugene's day in the sun is yet to come...but don't try to sell him life insurance.

I suspect he will be the greek in the belly of the gift horse. But it will cost him.

Rosita's a hard one to predict, but I think she's around for a while.

Bricktop

BEACHBALL SIZED LADY NUTS!!!!!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Aryan

Rosita is one sexy bitch...