News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Who is That Ricki Kuklicki Progtard Fruit on VF?

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2020, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Dickie works as a hairstylist and volunteers for gay causes. He and his life partner have the most adorable little poodle named cuddles.

Anonymous

QuoteHe claims he used to play High School Football.

I always laugh at progtard faggots who pretend they have a drop of testosterone in them. I think that fruit Romohomoero said he played hockey too.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"He's usually well informed about local (Vancouver) politics. Makes me think he has an insider's view of the shenanigans there.

That's because he does, and I won't say anymore about that!

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"What an idiotic progtard. Blames Trump for what China did and gives Justine a pass for doing nothing except trying to give himself dictatorial powers.

I stopped looking at that forum.

I still post there from time to time... I get along with evs but annoy Mimi and others with my views on things... which is no biggie except there's not a lot of two way posting with anything I submit...and there doesn't always have to be but I've suspected for awhile now that there is a shadow ignore advice in effect...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
I still post there from time to time... I get along with evs but annoy Mimi and others with my views on things... which is no biggie except there's not a lot of two way posting with anything I submit...and there doesn't always have to be but I've suspected for awhile now that there is a shadow ignore advice in effect...

They've eliminated all new registrations, and have banned the posters that they don't like.  

That's why it is what it is now.

Zetsu

If I recall correctly he works for the government as an urban city planner, lost half a million in stocks b/c Trump won the US election, and mentioned he drives a Tesla.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Tesla... ***chuckles***

I gave up on Tesla long time ago, heard they're still selling new cars with old parts, won't improve their QC issues, and their MRSP still keeps on going up despite the drop in lithium battery price.

Now I want a Jeep Hybrid.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Where I live now, I see absolutely no electric vehicles!  They just wouldn't work here very well...

Pickup trucks rule the road here, but SUV's are common also.  

No Banjo's play here, so German SUV's aren't totally uncommon either...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Mel"Where I live now, I see absolutely no electric vehicles!  They just wouldn't work here very well...

One thing I never understand is why do White ppl love to drive cars that consume so much fuel, not only that but they love to floor it, and hardly seem to mind paying $100 each time at the pump.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"One thing I never understand is why do White ppl love to drive cars that consume so much fuel, not only that but they love to floor it, and hardly seem to mind paying $100 each time at the pump.

The same reason why every Asian in Richmond or Van owns a BMW or Mercedes perhaps?  Just because we can!   :laugh:

In all honesty though, my move to rural BC pretty much requires a truck.  My Mustang, or any other car for that matter, wouldn't work so well out here...

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Mel"Where I live now, I see absolutely no electric vehicles!  They just wouldn't work here very well...

One thing I never understand is why do White ppl love to drive cars that consume so much fuel, not only that but they love to floor it, and hardly seem to mind paying $100 each time at the pump.

Automobiles are in our blood and so is utility... no point in going slow in a go cart... my pickup is packed with gear, fuel, and water tanks...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"If I recall correctly he works for the government as an urban city planner, lost half a million in stocks b/c Trump won the US election, and mentioned he drives a Tesla.

He lost a half a million bucks because US markets went up sixty one percent in three years under Trump. :001_rolleyes:  He also claims to be the highest paid municipal civil servant in Canada, even though a brief search shows no municipal civil servant earns the salary he claims he is paid.

RK is an ignorant, bullshitting bag of stale gas like Edward. Reading RK's incomprehension of why Home Depot is able to pay higher wages than Walmart was like an online version of a stunned deer in the highbeams. He doesn't understand productivity and doesn't to care either.

Edward and Richard are ignorant Sanders supporters who have no idea how markets/the free enterprise system work because neither of them are participants in the economy. Joe is part of that ilk too.

Zetsu, my time online is finite. I am not going to waste it reading and responding to geriatric attention whores like those three jackasses. But, if you want to indulge their bs, that is your business. Like I said, I do not have time for it. Even if I did, I could think of more productive ways of utilizing my free time. Like looking off my balcony and watching the remaining ice on Lake Simcoe melt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Zetsu"One thing I never understand is why do White ppl love to drive cars that consume so much fuel, not only that but they love to floor it, and hardly seem to mind paying $100 each time at the pump.

The same reason why every Asian in Richmond or Van owns a BMW or Mercedes perhaps?  Just because we can!   :laugh:

In all honesty though, my move to rural BC pretty much requires a truck.  My Mustang, or any other car for that matter, wouldn't work so well out here...

Point taken, lol.  Sounds like you can use one of those nice and big Jeep PHEV, heard they'll release a whole series of them in 2022.  Meanwhile I can't wait to purchase the compass model.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview