News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Who is That Ricki Kuklicki Progtard Fruit on VF?

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2020, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What an idiotic progtard. Blames Trump for what China did and gives Justine a pass for doing nothing except trying to give himself dictatorial powers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What an idiotic progtard. Blames Trump for what China did and gives Justine a pass for doing nothing except trying to give himself dictatorial powers.

I stopped looking at that forum.

cc

If it's who I suspect it is, he's another of those know nothing know it alls

a total waste of space and oxygen
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flametown Reporter"Its that apeman guy from CBT

Same shit, but not the same effeminate douche.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What an idiotic progtard. Blames Trump for what China did and gives Justine a pass for doing nothing except trying to give himself dictatorial powers.

I'm surprised VF is still running let alone Richard Kuklinski still posting there. That is a surprise. VF used to have a lot of elderly white libtards like him. However, they are all either dead or wearing diapers and looking out windows of senior's homes with drool running down their chins. He has to be the last one of them. VF hasn't had a new regular poster in 5 years FFS.

Richard is Romero/Gay Boy Bob/Lotus with copious amounts of bullshit thrown in. He also has more handles than the frozen food section at Costco. He's an ultra effeminate white libtard. Dumb as a stump and almost as masculine as Richard Simmons. A West coast white phenotype. However, he is harmless.

About blaming Trump. While the president was banning flights from China and forcing returnees to quarantine, what were the dems doing? Were they warning the president about urgent action on the coronavirus? No, they were trying to impeach him.

American libtards never took this seriously until those scumbags could use it to defeat Trump. Here's one example of libtard flip flops.

QuoteWorried About Catching The New Coronavirus? In The U.S., Flu Is A Bigger Threat

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/01/29/800813299/worried-about-catching-the-new-coronavirus-in-the-u-s-flu-is-a-bigger-threat">https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ger-threat">https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/01/29/800813299/worried-about-catching-the-new-coronavirus-in-the-u-s-flu-is-a-bigger-threat

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm surprised VF is still running let alone Richard Kuklinski still posting there. That is a surprise. VF used to have a lot of elderly white libtards like him. However, they are all either dead or wearing diapers and looking out windows of senior's homes with drool running down their chins. He has to be the last one of them. VF hasn't had a new regular poster in 5 years FFS.

Richard is Romero/Gay Boy Bob/Lotus with copious amounts of bullshit thrown in. He also has more handles than the frozen food section at Costco. He's an ultra effeminate white libtard. Dumb as a stump and almost as masculine as Richard Simmons. A West coast white phenotype. However, he is harmless.

About blaming Trump. While the president was banning flights from China and forcing returnees to quarantine, what were the dems doing? Were they warning the president about urgent action on the coronavirus? No, they were trying to impeach him.

American libtards never took this seriously until those scumbags could use it to defeat Trump. Here's one example of libtard flip flops.

QuoteWorried About Catching The New Coronavirus? In The U.S., Flu Is A Bigger Threat

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/01/29/800813299/worried-about-catching-the-new-coronavirus-in-the-u-s-flu-is-a-bigger-threat">https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... ger-threat">https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/01/29/800813299/worried-about-catching-the-new-coronavirus-in-the-u-s-flu-is-a-bigger-threat

This is the Iron Chink I missed.

Anonymous

Kuklinski is a long time poster there.  I have nothing bad to say about him.  He is who he is, and is well versed and educated enough to contribute to most any forum, whether you like him or not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"VF hasn't had a new regular poster in 5 years FFS.

They've essentially stopped accepting any new registrations long ago, so that will explain the 'staleness'...  Mimi & Evs finally now have their closed FaceBook group that they've lusted after for years.

Then again, this forum once did the exact same thing also...

Anonymous

I still take a peek at VF, though very infrequently now. I remember reading a post by Kuklinski where he couldn't figure out why Home Depot is able to pay higher wages than Walmart. Like a typical Sanders supporter, he doesn't understand productivity. That is just one example of his "education." He makes AOC look like Jack Mintz. He is as painful to read as Lotus.

Blurt

The Kuk draws mixed reviews.

He's usually well informed about local (Vancouver) politics. Makes me think he has an insider's view of the shenanigans there.

Sure, he leans left but he's not dogmatic and he doesn't screechify.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"The Kuk draws mixed reviews.

He's usually well informed about local (Vancouver) politics. Makes me think he has an insider's view of the shenanigans there.

Sure, he leans left but he's not dogmatic and he doesn't screechify.

He knows all of the local woke causes. Shrill sheep like that are a dime a dozen on the West coast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I still take a peek at VF, though very infrequently now. I remember reading a post by Kuklinski where he couldn't figure out why Home Depot is able to pay higher wages than Walmart. Like a typical Sanders supporter, he doesn't understand productivity. That is just one example of his "education." He makes AOC look like Jack Mintz. He is as painful to read as Lotus.

That's fine, but I don't see the point of talking about a poster from a forum I don't read.

Anonymous

He says he's a Big Tough Rich White Guy who lives in a posh neighborhood of Vancouver.

He claims he used to play High School Football.

You should pick a fight with him to see who wins.

But beware, with his money he can hire lawyers to go after you and hunt you down if he doesn't do it himself.

Remember, he's got more money than you.

Anyways I'll pass on the message to him about your interest in him, 'kay?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview